• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tomaseba

• EtherealCat

• Shakson

• Virgos Groove

It sounds like just a song lyric. It’s too long to be a Shakira song title. 

I'm excited 

She is not playing :jonny5:

It will be a song?? Album announcement?? I’ve heard Tour rumors?

What if it's an announcement of a single? I hope it's a good song.

4 hours ago, Sharapov said:

and did it in a much more mature/subtle way. shakira is just embarrassing herself and looking obsessive

Shakira left her man. Bey didn't

There's nothing more embarrasing

7 hours ago, schnetzka said:

Based on that it appears it'll be another Spanish album. I really hope she releases an English album soon.

This. Didn't she or someone confirm that she was coming out with 2 albums? One in Spanish and one in English?

7 hours ago, kandicha said:

New album or new single lol

It’s confirmed it’s with Karol G?

About damn time that these 2 collaborated. The Mami of 2023 is here. 

7 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

I don’t think it’s with Karol tho that collab might come later 

If she's gonna continue to collaborate I'd rather it be with females just to bring a different dynamic and energy to the table. Anitta, Rosalia, Becky G, Natti Natasha, JLo and Thalia are right there muva!

6 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

what happened to the english album?

What tea did we have on this?

6 hours ago, Sharapov said:

the piqué hate-obsession :sadviolin::snowman:

Obsession? They were together for a long time and had kids together. She literally prioritized her relationship with him over everything else only for him to play her. Let her grieve and go through the motions ****.

5 hours ago, Sharapov said:

and did it in a much more mature/subtle way. shakira is just embarrassing herself and looking obsessive

Nothing about Lemonade was subtle lol

6 hours ago, Sharapov said:

the piqué hate-obsession :sadviolin::snowman:

obsession? They were together for years, they have 2 children, he cheated on her...her art is literally to sing about her feelings. It's normal. We're probably getting a full album dragging him, and I'm here for it.

The She Wolf can come back whenever she wants if she gives is Mon Amour/Men In This Town level material. I don't mind her singing about PQ and using him for publicity (he deserves it) as long as she gives us the quality and inspiration she's been missing for 12 years.

Okay, a snippet already leaked. It’s clearly Shakira and Bizarrap, and it sounds even better than Quedate. The lyrics go “Perdon que te sal-pique” 

Honestly, I'm already tired of the Pique songs. Biza always delivers.

1 minute ago, Xtripped said:

Honestly, I'm already tired of the Pique songs. Biza always delivers.

This, from the snippet I heard, sh!t5 all over the Quevedo session. Shakira’s voice sounds almighty. And yes, if you thought Te Felicito and Monotonía were gonna destroy him, this one will pulverize him. She rhymes a bunch of words that end in “pique” like salpique, explique…

Just now, CottageHore said:

What’s going on here? Why does this thread title keep changing?

Gurl, I’m going with the flow. But now that I heard the snippet, I can confirm it features Bizarrap lol

1 hour ago, crazyncool said:

This, from the snippet I heard, sh!t5 all over the Quevedo session. Shakira’s voice sounds almighty. And yes, if you thought Te Felicito and Monotonía were gonna destroy him, this one will pulverize him. She rhymes a bunch of words that end in “pique” like salpique, explique…

Where? 👀

I came here to say that this was likely a Bizarrap session because the lyric tease was done in both Miami and Mar del Plata (Argentina). Im incredibly excited for this!

40 minutes ago, tomaseba said:

Where? 👀

Twitter…

Una loba como yo no está pa tipos como tuUUUuuuuUUUUUUuuuUUU… a ti te quedé grande por eso estás con una igualita que tuuuUUUUUUUuuuuuUUUUuuuu…

Edited by crazyncool

And it’s not reggaeton, it’s full pop/electronic going harder than Te Felicito and She Wolf.

Bizarrap's Quevedo collab peaked at #1 on the Billboard Global 200 for 4 weeks & hit #1 in 15 countries. I'm perched :duca: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.