• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• Communion

• James_Dean

• Kummercell

This is embarrassing and the sad thing is that things like this will always happen at any corner of the world because that’s how politics had always work. World needs to end right now. There’s nothing we can do to change the fact that we as humanity are the worst and we deserve all the ****. 

Bolsonaro needs to be extradited back to Brazil to face trial. These far right losers won’t stop until they’re watching the world burn :biblio: 

22 minutes ago, Espresso said:

Not them recording videos that can be used as evidence against them ,truly clowns .

Way too many similarities with almost the same characters to the event of 2 years ago…..something in the milk ain’t clean 

• ATRL Moderator

I'm so annoyed this is happening on Jan 8 and not two days ago. :rip: 

Need them to meet same fate as Louis XVI

Lula moving hard and fast. :clap3:

An arrest warrant is out for Bolsonaro's thug, Anderson Torres, who likely helped coordinate the logistics of the insurrection between Orlando and Brazil.

Edited by Communion

It still baffles me how there's still people supporting a man who did nothing but destroy and divide even more their country. Some people will never learn I guess...

43 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

So there’s nothing they’re really stopping? They’re just vandalizing? :rip:

exactly.

they're just there to cause a commotion

16 hours ago, James_Dean said:

So there’s nothing they’re really stopping? They’re just vandalizing? :rip:

It's documented several groups in the Jan. 6 insurrectionists in D.C. were actually aiming for those electoral college ballot boxes infamously shown being whisked away by Congressional interns in photos from that day, so in that sense, they actually had a purpose. 

Here, I'm all the more confused, because it was common knowledge Lula would be away :skull: So this is all out of spite? :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.