Diversity 5: Let's Celebrate! | Winner revealed (pg.154)

thecptz

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Ttoki

• Dessy

• Not Like The Movies

NPrewYs.png

ROUND 2

genre benders

after the exit of the audition winner, Slayyyter and two other amazing acts, Marina and SZA...

it's time to welcome our top 22 to another round of season 5 of Diversity :heart2:

this round, we're gonna test how diverse your artist is a bit more with the theme of...

'genre benders'

for this round, we want you to submit a song that blends/incorporate more than ONE (1) genre of music! right... thats why its called genre benders!! so if you want to say that the song consists of the element of pop music and rock music. that is fine. the element of pop music and electronic music. that is fine. the element of r&b music and soul music. that is also fine. just make sure that there is more than one genre of music in ur submission and explain to the judges well! IN YOUR EXPLANATION, PLEASE TELL THE JUDGES WHAT GENRES YOUR SONG BLENDS/INCORPORATES.

an explanation is required since well, you have to tell us the genres of your song!!!!

our lovely judges will score each part: 5 for how it fits the theme and 5 for judges' personal taste. so please do your best, everything counts!

and from now on, it will be a Double Elimination

please do your best and try to avoid being in the bottom 3 :heart2:

SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY HERE!

you can submit your entry only once. however, you can still go back and edit things until the deadline.

you will have 36 hours for this. no extension will be granted x

DEADLINE: 10am EST on Friday 27th of January

if you have any questions, feel free to leave them here or DM me.

good luck and have fun :heart2:

1 minute ago, Rotunda said:

So…

P!nk with Who Knows

Omg .... This one's really hard because things like EDM, disco, synth pop are all considered kinda pop so I'm guessing it has to be very different from pop

A song can be electro pop, dance pop, synthpop, nu disco, synthwave all at the same time but is it enough to be different?

Wait I got a song that's synthpop, dance pop, sophisti pop (jazz), contemporary r&b. That's a lot of blending

46 minutes ago, thecptz said:

'genre benders'

for this round, we want you to submit a song that blends/incorporate more than ONE (1) genre of music! right... thats why its called genre benders!! so if you want to say that the song consists of the element of pop music and rock music. that is fine. the element of pop music and electronic music. that is fine. the element of r&b music and soul music. that is also fine. just make sure that there is more than one genre of music in ur submission and explain to the judges well! IN YOUR EXPLANATION, PLEASE TELL THE JUDGES WHAT GENRES YOUR SONG BLENDS/INCORPORATES.

just say you're obsessed w me

I wanted to win!! Oh well, WIN-OUT is iconic regardless!

8 hours ago, Element said:

just say you're obsessed w me

who wouldn't be obsessed w u

I'm excited to see everyone's entry

if y'all mix disco and pop and call it a day I swear to god

ezgif-5-41b4d507f3.thumb.gif.26480e77407

41 minutes ago, thecptz said:

I'm getting there.

Submitted mine :penguin:

This is the first time I'm confident in my choice and I will be surprised if I don't make it :jonnycat:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.