• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• TrueBlood

• Nefertiti0

• Freaky Prince

2 hours ago, Stego said:

So, this has been officially playlisted on BBC Radio 1 (UK). C-List, but it’s a start. 

Nice. Sure is a good start

For God's sake (and her own career) i hope TMLAS lil hype dies already or her team just ignores it. If that becomes an hit people won't take her seriously + it would bring another backlash wave against her... and now she's probably at her peak of popularity and people liking her :deadbanana4:

Anyways BRITs performance tomorrow and she's been serving

On 2/9/2023 at 10:50 PM, haimpedro said:

is there gonna be some video for it? 

I don't think so. In fact i'm inclined to think that both this and IJWAR will just end up as standalone singles and then she's coming around late March - early April with an actual lead (including a video) + album announcement for the summer.

Btw Kim has a deadline from her label and said she would finish the album this month, so probably after the BRITs she'll complete it and then her team will start planning the whole era schedule.

At the Billboard event next month probably we'll have some news about it, if she decides to tease something. I'm excited bc i feel like that now things are finally happening :date3:

you got every artists going drop albums and vanish gone no more promo ghosting then here is kim everywhere now non-stop appearances

casual wont take her serious except number obsessed gays, TMLAS blows up more should benefit her imo

On 2/9/2023 at 4:21 PM, Rainbow said:

Seeing Treat me like a **** used a lot on tiktok

It has 3 diff sounds that combine to ~21k videos total! 

it was removed from Pop Rising and Pop Brandneu playlists and lost over 20k streams on Friday — 53,493(-21,839). now its playlisting reach is only 3.3M so it basically has no playlisting:rip:

1 hour ago, Nefertiti0 said:

it was removed from Pop Rising and Pop Brandneu playlists and lost over 20k streams on Friday — 53,493(-21,839). now its playlisting reach is only 3.3M so it basically has no playlisting:rip:

Where can you see how much playlisting a song gets? Is it some website?

8 hours ago, anti-***** said:

Where can you see how much playlisting a song gets? Is it some website?

songstats.com

So now that this one tanked into oblivion can they release Hit It From The Back already?

tumblr_od17i1mhCS1s201yqo1_400.gif

3 hours ago, AbeHicks said:

So now that this one tanked into oblivion can they release Hit It From The Back already?

This is miles better than HIFTB though

Sad that this is the same girl who gave us Personal Hell, Icy, IDWIAA, The Next Life, There Will Be Blood, All The Time, Malibu… I just don’t understand why there’s been SUCH an insane dip in quality 

18 minutes ago, brooklyndaddy said:

Sad that this is the same girl who gave us Personal Hell, Icy, IDWIAA, The Next Life, There Will Be Blood, All The Time, Malibu… I just don’t understand why there’s been SUCH an insane dip in quality 

Well... :rip:

46 minutes ago, TrueBlood said:

Well... :rip:

It's not because of Dr. Luke... Or at least not officially. Even Coconuts, Future Starts Now + Slutpop we're done with Luke.

the quality dipped before she stopped working with him.

In my opinion it first started when Doja got big. I think he stopped really co-writing/working with Kim back then and just slapped his name over the songs after that. (this is pure fan-fiction, no tea)

We had I Don't Want It At All, Hillside Boys, Heart To Break etc. etc., Halloween Stuff and all that music SCREAMS Dr. Luke -> Doja get's big, has a few songs co-written by Luke and BOOM Kims music starts to decline... Am I making **** up???

9 minutes ago, Schami66 said:

It's not because of Dr. Luke... Or at least not officially. Even Coconuts, Future Starts Now + Slutpop we're done with Luke.

the quality dipped before she stopped working with him.

In my opinion it first started when Doja got big. I think he stopped really co-writing/working with Kim back then and just slapped his name over the songs after that. (this is pure fan-fiction, no tea)

We had I Don't Want It At All, Hillside Boys, Heart To Break etc. etc., Halloween Stuff and all that music SCREAMS Dr. Luke -> Doja get's big, has a few songs co-written by Luke and BOOM Kims music starts to decline... Am I making **** up???

You may have a point here. I actually don't think the reason is just 'cause she stopped working with him, 'cause I'd also argue that both FSN and Coconuts are better than a few songs from Era 1 (Faded and Homework for sure) and that **** Pop was simply supposed to be a trash project in that way. Also Problématique had a few good songs on it, at the end of the day.

She's just finding a music direction that's different from what we're used to. But what you've just said may be totally true: as soon as Dr. Luke started working with successful artists again, he probably became way less invested in Kim's productions and focused on other things. The thing is that the quality of the tracks he produced for Nicki or Doja aren't THAT better than what he's doing with Kim lately. I mean, Say So is FAAAAR from being as good as IDWIAA.

1 hour ago, TrueBlood said:

You may have a point here. I actually don't think the reason is just 'cause she stopped working with him, 'cause I'd also argue that both FSN and Coconuts are better than a few songs from Era 1 (Faded and Homework for sure) and that **** Pop was simply supposed to be a trash project in that way. Also Problématique had a few good songs on it, at the end of the day.

She's just finding a music direction that's different from what we're used to. But what you've just said may be totally true: as soon as Dr. Luke started working with successful artists again, he probably became way less invested in Kim's productions and focused on other things. The thing is that the quality of the tracks he produced for Nicki or Doja aren't THAT better than what he's doing with Kim lately. I mean, Say So is FAAAAR from being as good as IDWIAA.

This is entirely an opinion.

Just now, Enrique523 said:

This is entirely an opinion.

So is this one.

7 hours ago, AbeHicks said:

Apparently HIFTB isnt on the album

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

This stupid *** *** ****.

3 hours ago, TrueBlood said:

So is this one.

Fair enough.

1 hour ago, Helios said:

Shes been promoting this a lot on tiktok. Is it an official single or just a gift for the fans? :confused:

Brrr has been out for over a month and people are still not sure about this?

5 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

It’s a trash song so she made a good call.  Brr is the closest thing we’ve gotten to an Era 1 sound and I hope she continues in this direction instead of going back to a sound only gay men can tolerate.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.