Kim Petras - "brrr"

Lady Claire

This one has such an incredible replay value and it gets better with every listen.  I really hope she promotes this one, it could become a hit.

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• TrueBlood

• Nefertiti0

• Freaky Prince

Idk it seems repetitive and a bit monotone.

I actually liked IJWAR and thought they shoulda pushed that one more.

4 minutes ago, Stego said:

This one has such an incredible replay value and it gets better with every listen.  I really hope she promotes this one, it could become a hit.

Yes the replay value is insane. It took 4-5 listens and I was hooked. This could be a solo hit for her if they promote it right 

This song has so much potential, but they definitely wasted it by keeping the production so samey during the verses and chorus and by not adding a bridge and an explosive last chorus :monkey:

With a good music video this could really work as a hit single. I think the track is good direction for a new album.

This is super catchy! It has absolutely been on repeat.

I love that the general consensus from the fanbase is super positive about this song, that’s definitely something I haven’t seen since… Malibu, maybe?

Even if this doesn’t smash, it seems like she has re-won the gays so good for her.

23 minutes ago, TrueBlood said:

I love that the general consensus from the fanbase is super positive about this song, that’s definitely something I haven’t seen since… Malibu, maybe?

Even if this doesn’t smash, it seems like she has re-won the gays so good for her.

They hated the preview, now they love the song, but that won't stop them from hating on Kim next week again. Always the same

I can't believe that, now that she isn't working with Dr Luke and nobody is mentioning him anymore, yall want him back :snowman:

I think it’s okay, love the production, but like others said already a nice bridge or an instrumental break followed by a last chorus would go a long way. 

I am still a little lost about what to be excited for when it comes to an album is that the direction or is it more Jesus direction I don’t get it, well we will see 

it isn’t really serving for me. i love the instrumental which really HITS, but the song lacks strong melodies and doesn’t really go anywhere.  i like how kim sounds as well too. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.