• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• TrueBlood

• Nefertiti0

• Freaky Prince

18 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

It sounds like **** and it won't be a hit, nor will it do anything for her career.

They have so many amazing songs in the vault and then they release something like this...worms for brains.

WWfZ2nP.gif

what songs? cause everything on problematique sounds boring , same-ish & weak.

HIFTB is the only one that has potential but it needs to be reproduced , add a bridge & some new hooks

Just heard the song and it’s cute. It doesn’t go anywhere though and I liked Jesus better… but it’s cute.

It reminds me of E.T. by Katy Perry with a hyperpop twist more than anything by SOPHIE, especially during the verses… but then the chorus falls flat. Lukasz would’ve fixed this :rip:

It won’t do anything but glad she gave something to the annoying twinks who begs her to make weird sounding songs :clap3:

5 minutes ago, MaxMartin said:

what songs? cause everything on problematique sounds boring , same-ish & weak.

HIFTB is the only one that has potential but it needs to be reproduced , add a bridge & some new hooks

The only hit besides HITFB is Revelations

This song is actually pretty good for her current standards 

Brr is produced to the 9s, but Petras sends tired. For those who weren't impressed by Problematique, I get it, but every track from that scrapped era gave us great vocals and Petras was charismatic as hell. If Jesus Was a Rockstar and Brr are doing Kim no favors. 

19 minutes ago, zasderfght said:

For those who weren't impressed by Problematique, I get it, but every track from that scrapped era gave us great vocals and Petras was charismatic as hell.

This, for me Problématique is a pretty good album. It’s generic and pretty much about nothing but it’s enjoyable anyways

The melody overall is very cute & good , but the production is absolutely horrible. Also , the way she says "brrr" is so cringy....

beat is cool but kim almost ruin it, not good not bad, im gonna need more time with this :matty:

I like it, it’s cute, but I see it doing absolutely nothing w the GP :bird:

I love it tbh 

however I feel like her vocal processing is awful between this and IJWAR 

I feel like her voice is muffled or flat, can’t put my finger on it 

I'm not sure if I like this or not. Maybe I need to listen to it a few times more to be sure:snowman:

Why does the instrumental sound disconnected from the vocals :skull:

I like it but it’s mixed badly

they should’ve gotten Dr.Luke’s team to master this ****

Edited by Rainbow

10 hours ago, Fred Perry said:

No need to be sorry, SOPHIE worked with Kim and Dr. Luke on her track 1, 2, 3 Dayz Up :heart2:

Yes, she worked on that and Reason Why, we can clearly hear the difference. :heart:

A bop! A return to Clarity form I feel. Kinda muffled vocals but it's a nice switch up from crystal clear, gorgeous "if Jesus was a rockstar."

Every single Kim Petras thread for her ENTIRE career has been people not liking it at first, and subsequently declaring it as genius and I suspect that will be the same once again here.

Kim Petras ahead of her time legend 

28 minutes ago, Tropical said:

A bop! A return to Clarity form I feel. Kinda muffled vocals but it's a nice switch up from crystal clear, gorgeous "if Jesus was a rockstar."

Every single Kim Petras thread for her ENTIRE career has been people not liking it at first, and subsequently declaring it as genius and I suspect that will be the same once again here.

Kim Petras ahead of her time legend 

This lmao 

It’s always filled with hate and whenever she releases something new they refer to it as «X was so much better, what happened to her?!? »  

43 minutes ago, Apostolis said:

i love it but i dont love kim petras so i will be streaming illegally 

You only live once sweetheart, relax.

Anyway, she’s back giving the gays what they want which is, IMO, her only chance at having a successful career. Is it her best song ever? FAR from it, it’s still on the low side of her capabilites, but it’s definitely her best song since Coconuts and easily her best chance at having some sort of hit.

It would have been better for her if she had released this right after Unholy tho. I don’t mind the production at all, I actually think that a whole record with this vibe could potentially be good. 

But I’m gonna be honest here and say that if Dr. Luke had produced this it would have been MUCH better. It feels like they tried to replicate it tho, the song borrows a lot from Clarity’s era (from the vibrato vocals to the Weeknd influence). It just lacks a bridge of some sort, 30 more seconds would have elevated this.

6 minutes ago, TrueBlood said:

But I’m gonna be honest here and say that if Dr. Luke had produced this it would have been MUCH better. It feels like they tried to replicate it tho, the song borrows a lot from Clarity’s era (from the vibrato vocals to the Weeknd influence). It just lacks a bridge of some sort, 30 more seconds would have elevated this.

This. He would elevate the chorus too and make it catchier but i like it anyways

I wonder if he's still on the album with new songs or if his inclusion will be just some Problématique scraps he had a hand on

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.