Kim Petras - "brrr"

Lady Claire

This is such a weird thread. Like if you hate the song go away lol. Anyways, I’m ready to bop :beatfreak:

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• TrueBlood

• Nefertiti0

• Freaky Prince

Gays on Twitter are so dumb calling her out for "not crediting Sophie" when the song wasn't even released + she never even spoke about the song yet + literally praised her and cited her as a inspiration on her November 22 i-D interview + said she's working with her brother on a project to honor her memory :bibliahh:

I swear people will always find something new to hate on her, it's giving obsession :deadbanana4:

Anyways... so close now! I hope it has a cute lyric video on the way since we probably won't get a proper video again

her getting signed was the worst thing to happen. she needs to give totl volume 3. the **** ep should've never been released but instead problematique which in my opinion should still see the light of day. 

Why are these visuals giving no budget? Literally what is the point of this record deal? Are they doing anything for her that she wasn’t doing for herself and better?

This is a good cover and the song sounds better than most of her droplet singles :rip:

Ik she’s been a mess but we gotta give her some credit 

SOPHIE, sweetie. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry that a rape apologist ass ***** like this would even try and attempt to recreate your sound by looping 3 stems off your Splice sample pack, oh my god. :monkey:

9 minutes ago, Fetish said:

Is this coming out in NZ first?

Yep. Just finished my first stream and I’m not sure how to feel about it. It’s an improvement from Jesus, that’s for sure but it just doesn’t go anywhere.

28 minutes ago, Enigmanotta said:

SOPHIE, sweetie. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry that a rape apologist ass ***** like this would even try and attempt to recreate your sound by looping 3 stems off your Splice sample pack, oh my god. :monkey:

No need to be sorry, SOPHIE worked with Kim and Dr. Luke on her track 1, 2, 3 Dayz Up :heart2:

4 minutes ago, Fred Perry said:

No need to be sorry, SOPHIE worked with Kim and Dr. Luke on her track 1, 2, 3 Dayz Up :heart2:

you mean the song that SOPHIE created and then was sent to Dr Luke to be butchered? yes we are aware 

On 1/18/2023 at 1:50 AM, Lady Claire said:

she's working with her brother on a project to honor her memory

kinda excited :duca:

definitely could have went off more but the production is fun, miles better than the Jesus song

I still don't see it taking off tho, the chorus should have been catchier

This is actually good.  Haven't like any song from her since future starts now but she slaps hard on this track 

It sounds like **** and it won't be a hit, nor will it do anything for her career.

They have so many amazing songs in the vault and then they release something like this...worms for brains.

WWfZ2nP.gif

Edited by AbeHicks

3 hours ago, Fred Perry said:

Kiii :rofl: say it!

OT: about to press play, we’ll see

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.