• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• TrueBlood

• Nefertiti0

• Freaky Prince

IJWARS was so boring and such a WASTE of the spotlight she had riding off Unholy. 

Her next single needs to slay or else it looks like she won't be becoming more mainstream anytime soon. 

Her MPG era is coming

major clarity vibes idk

IDK what's going on but a new song will be cute. Can't be f**ked with this whole pre-save nonsense yet again, stick a release date on it and hop to it love.

11 minutes ago, MonsterOfFame said:

IJWARS was so boring and such a WASTE of the spotlight she had riding off Unholy. 

there was no spotlight from Unholy and this is why IJWARS did so bad. Her delusional team should not think that she will do well, because Unholy was so big. They have to invest in promo. She needs good playlisting, music video, etc.

17 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

there was no spotlight from Unholy and this is why IJWARS did so bad. Her delusional team should not think that she will do well, because Unholy was so big. They have to invest in promo. She needs good playlisting, music video, etc.

This. Even though it's obvious IJWARS was a very bad single choice, there was no hype or momentum build from Unholy AT ALL, otherwise even the worst song on Earth would have had at least a few days of high streams on Spotify etc.

59 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

This is also such a contrast from IJWARS, what are they going for exactly? :smiley:

literally throwing sh*t at the wall and seeing if it sticks

which would be a decent approach if her releases were actually consistent

I wanted Revelations :biblio: but this sounds cute. Production is a bit grating but will leave final judgement when i listen in full :cm: 

Can anyone explain why they keep doing the pre-save thing lmao ?

didn’t they see that it was useless the 4 previous times ? They’re so ******* dumb just release the damn songs 

17 minutes ago, OmegaRidley said:

it reportedly helps to get better positions on playlists.

first good song in 3 years, kinda want to hear it in full 

Sounds promising! Following up with that Unholy sound/vibe seems smart tbh. Already better than IJWAR lol

50 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

it reportedly helps to get better positions on playlists.

And how did it work for her so far ? I feel like it just frustrates the few fans she has left more than anything 

1 hour ago, OmegaRidley said:

didn’t they see that it was useless the 4 previous times ? They’re so ******* dumb just release the damn songs 

I know, it’s beyond painful at this point. Almost a whole 2 years later & we’re STILL in the same album cycle.

There was literally nothing wrong with Problématique at all. It would’ve been a perfect debut. And whilst the 2 singles weren’t smash hits, they performed how her previous indie singles did (Malibu, Icy etc.)

But the streams for Jesus are just AWFUL. Like not even her own fanbase is streaming that song. Even TMLAS did & is still doing far better.

3 hours ago, Boysdontcry said:

I know, it’s beyond painful at this point. Almost a whole 2 years later & we’re STILL in the same album cycle.

There was literally nothing wrong with Problématique at all. It would’ve been a perfect debut. And whilst the 2 singles weren’t smash hits, they performed how her previous indie singles did (Malibu, Icy etc.)

But the streams for Jesus are just AWFUL. Like not even her own fanbase is streaming that song. Even TMLAS did & is still doing far better.

I think Coconuts performed a bit better than her previous singles did. To this day, that is still IMO the biggest waste of Kim’s career so far. With a more competent release strategy (radio push, interviews, a proper music video etc.), everything was there for Kim to have a nice worldwide hit.

5 minutes ago, TrueBlood said:

I think Coconuts performed a bit better than her previous singles did. To this day, that is still IMO the biggest waste of Kim’s career so far. With a more competent release strategy (radio push, interviews, a proper music video etc.), everything was there for Kim to have a nice worldwide hit.

the lyrics made it an non-starter without virality imo. radio, interviewers, music video would've done nothing. it's only chance was getting picked up by tiktok which none of those things would've moved. 

yet another tweet with a presave link 

we’re tired 

I hate how i find Kim the perfect popstar in terms of discography bc i'm already loving the snippet and i enjoyed Jesus too  :rip: i just love her music

9 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

This is also such a contrast from IJWARS, what are they going for exactly? :smiley:

Kim said the album is all over the place so we better get ready for multiple singles and then the album sounding like a playlist with no concept at all, just a compilation of generic songs made for radio one after another, produced by Max, Luke, Ian and every other hot pop producer (and i'm not complaining though)

Sounds like a bop, I'm perched. I was thinking about her this whole weekend. Poor thing is stuck at album limbo again EVEN after a #1

I guess her pfp is the single cover

I do get some clarity vibes from this and that's a good thing. 

7 hours ago, Musicmajor said:

I do get some clarity vibes from this and that's a good thing. 

Yep, it has some Clarity vibes. It also reminds me of Somber, which was a Clarity outtake I believe.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.