• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miley Cyrus

• wish

• despy

• Walk_Away21

Flowers is still that girl. Yall better stream for that 10 week #1 for your life!

5 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

I think y'all should wait till awards season begins. I bet she will book every award show out there lol. It's weird she hasn't booked any minor appearances like Fallon or Kelly Clarkson's show. 

I wouldn't count on that one. We said the same with Adele, and she didn't promote anywhere past the release week, I mean she only attend to the Grammys and didn't perform :rip: 

6 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

I think y'all should wait till awards season begins. I bet she will book every award show out there lol. It's weird she hasn't booked any minor appearances like Fallon or Kelly Clarkson's show. 

Award season?? Where ? The only relevant Award shows are VMAs in August & Grammys in February… Maybe Brit’s also in Feb

1 hour ago, Scars said:

I guess that's our "promo" for now. :emofish:

I guess that’s promo! 

They announce new musical guest for SNL of course Miley is none of them :noparty: iHeart Awards tonight & she is not performing 

I was thinking since she is lazy wish she could do something like Harry Styles last year at the US he choose like 5 cities & did multiple shows… Miley should do the same choose LA, NY & 2 or 3 other cities do a 360 stage soo get max capacity… but I totally lost hope on anything for this era :weeps:

they're really gonna push Jaded..  I lost

motomiley-miley.gif

Edited by Miley Cyrus

I can see radio eating up Jaded for spring/summer once Flowers fades... stay calm and be patient...

They finally uploaded aaaaah

I cannot believe she's letting her magnum opus flop like this. She took the album title a little too literally and it's not even summer yet.

1 hour ago, Gui Blackout said:

She needs to get her ass UP and go promote Jaded 

She doesn't care about the album, she wanted another rock record but released this to please the new label I fear! 

I can't stop playing Jaded :jonny5:

She needs to release it as a single and trust, it'll be her staple hit!

Is the fastest to 1 billion record still within reach for Flowers? 

At the same point As It Was and Stay still did way more daily streams. If she could still beat the record it’d be really close :dancehall:

POP RADIO

20 +2 MILEY CYRUS River 4519 +130 1591 -192 11.957 +0.109

I thought River was going to drop like a rock after the first rolling day, but it's lowkey shaping up to be her first radio-fueled hit. :redface:

1 hour ago, SmashingMiley said:

Is the fastest to 1 billion record still within reach for Flowers? 

At the same point As It Was and Stay still did way more daily streams. If she could still beat the record it’d be really close :dancehall:

As it Was did it in 4 months... 4 months for Flowers will be May 13th. if she can average 5 million all of april... and then 4 million in may she will get it just before him. 

Flowers

Spotify:
#1 France

iTunes:
#1 France

YouTube:
#1 France

It's a classic in France :msmarvel:

started to cry but then remembered I.....

motomiley-miley.gif

I CAN BUY MYSELF FLOWERRRRRRS

motomiley-miley.gif

hitsdd_photo_gal__photo_519197533.png

Miley has the worst of luck :noparty: #11 with 4 dbeuts above :weeps: DOOOO SOMETHING!! I need the album at the Top 10

motomiley-miley.gif

In other good news the album will surpass 200k since relase doing anotehr week 0k pure sales :clap3: very stable

motomiley-miley.gif

14 hours ago, Joyride said:

we need to push Jaded, I don't care if it's predictable. we need it.

it's not predictable it's what we all want lol

20 hours ago, seancarter said:

As it Was did it in 4 months... 4 months for Flowers will be May 13th. if she can average 5 million all of april... and then 4 million in may she will get it just before him. 

I see. I think it’s possible. The streams didn’t stabilize that well after album release as i would expect but regardless it’s still impressive even if it falls short of the record

When should we expect the tour announcement or is it never happening? It’s been a decade since her last major tour.