The Taylor Swift Discography Rate || Winner Revealed!

2 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

I want in! The Lakes is coming for top 5 

spacer.png

Exquisite taste. Please do vote.

perxepm.gif

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Klein

• By the Water

Wait we’re using the Taylor’s Versions in the rate? I fear for RED & Fearless tracks’ scores

Spoiler

I still use the OG versions cause the TVs sound like shite 

spacer.png

Edited by luckythisway

41 minutes ago, doonerr said:

Smoothers vocals or not the new version of Fifteen and You Belong With Me just sound wrong

But the likes of ‘Tell Me Why’ & ‘The Way I Loved You’ sound insanely better. 

I've already come to terms with the fact that the results will be SPOILED by the pop stans INFESTING this rate who'll inevitably fail to appreciate the early days MASTERPIECES. :biblio:

would’ve liked for all TVs to be out, but i’ll be joining

im so bad at rates, but i wanna host one again soon so let me get around to giving midnights a listen ig

21 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

I've already come to terms with the fact that the results will be SPOILED by the pop stans INFESTING this rate who'll inevitably fail to appreciate the early days MASTERPIECES. :biblio:

i mean if it isnt classics like "our song" or "mine" then all those country flops WILL be dumped to the bottom where they belong, yup yup :gayalipacat5:

Also, I dont care for the rerecordings either... I think i'll base my scores off the originals. they were perfect, but they are far better than the redos. 

I will be participating, no matter how difficult this may be for me :gaycat6:

20 minutes ago, GreatestLoveofAll said:

i mean if it isnt classics like "our song" or "mine" then all those country flops WILL be dumped to the bottom where they belong, yup yup :gayalipacat5:

Worrying behavior. @1989 please do invite all the country stans you know to balance this out!

Don’t worry, everyone who has either asked to be tagged or expressed interest will be tagged closer to the date. :hug:

This will be a literal MESS :dies:  I will definitely be participating cause I need to save reputa from the Loser/MIDnights stans, and also make sure ATRLers don't payola 198NEIN above the real classics.

perxepm.gif

Edited by State of Grace.

Reminder to give disgust and Corona Summer low scores so they don't place above actually good songs

perxepm.gif

Sign me up. I’ll actually give out more 1’s and 10’s compared to previous rates. I’m tired of songs I dislike winning these things. 

I haven't listened to all of her albums, can I send in only the ones I did listen to? :celestial5:

are we supposed to rate fearless and red based on the rerecored versions?

I can't give WANEGOD a 11 that the stolen version deserves then :deadbanana:

Thank you all for the response so far, this will be fun :gaylorcat2:

I have finally done mine. It was so hard. In the end I just ranked all the songs and gave them a score depending on their placement. That's the only way I could find to not give 7/8 to her entire discography. 

In the end, my averages:

evermore - 7.2

folklore - 7.1

Speak Now - 6.8

Midnights - 6.5

Red TV - 6.3

1989 - 5.0

Fearless - 4.7

Lover - 4.4

Reputation - 3.5

Debut - 3.3

Switch Midnights with Red TV and that's pretty much the same as my intuitive album ranking, so I guess this method of grading was not too bad. It just pains me to see the averages being so low because of it. :gaycat6:

Btw, no sabotage, just my honest ranking. I better not see one of my few 10's leave the race in the first rounds. 

I’ve rated all her albums except debut so far and my averages are really high, so revising

:skull:

‘Speak Now’ had an average of 8.7 

Also listening to reputation again and I kinda love it? I didn’t like it for the longest time, had it ranked as her worst pop album but I was loving it when listening last night :deadbanana2: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.