• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GustavoBardusco

• SchmoodRing

• Gerry I Shot

• SomeGirl

On 1/31/2023 at 10:53 PM, Akasaka Sad said:

Let you love me (2018) I guess? it reach 4 on uk chart

What about Carry On, You For Me and Follow Me?

11 hours ago, Nashe said:

we'll have to wait and see if radio will get behind it. her fanbase is very tiny...

but let's not act like she can't bounce back with the right feature at anytime Bebe Rexha-style.

Exactly the problem is alot of the times either things align for her or they don't for whatever reason. We got really lucky during Phoenix. Everything with hitting and clicking with everyone. If she wasn't putting out music with her as the lead she was a feature on another banger. Really hoping that David Guetta, DJ Snake,  Marshmello, Major Lazer, Gryffin actually release the work that they've done with her or work with her again but release the material officially. Like I understand that the GP turned on her during Covid but they should've just released another single after HOW TO BE LONELY with DANCE WITH ME as planned. I mean their was even a Charli XCX that could've done something. I mean Bebe could give her a demo to use and throw us a bone or they can collab on a song together.

1 hour ago, reymiu said:

I mean she's Indie now ....

What matters is we having some bops !

And as long as the album is coming and we got a tour to expect we're fine. The album should be here March or April according to an insider

Is this doing any better? It’s starting to pop up on playlists like Cardio & It’s a Hit on Spotify. 

1 hour ago, Gerry I Shot said:

Is this doing any better? It’s starting to pop up on playlists like Cardio & It’s a Hit on Spotify. 

Around 250k daily streams 

Apparently it will be playlisted by BBC Radio 2 this friday

12 hours ago, GustavoBardusco said:

Around 250k daily streams 

Apparently it will be playlisted by BBC Radio 2 this friday

Yikes, that’s not good at all. 

3 minutes ago, Luis Gustavo said:

She did that

She is bouncing back omg 

TpnukqF.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.