Rita Ora - “You Only Love Me”

Modus

6 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

2:28

Corey Sanders, Elle Campbell, Jonathan Maguire, Lewis Thompson, Phoebe Jasper, Rita Ora, Rory Adams

Lewis Thompson, Oak Felder

she is fully with bmg now

also the single cover is uhm... :rip:

9 people worked on that song :priceless:

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GustavoBardusco

• SchmoodRing

• Gerry I Shot

• Luis Gustavo

splashnews-com-splash-news-pictures-7908splashnews-com-splash-news-pictures-7908

Rita outside of BBC Radio 1 studios, she's already pre-recording radio promo 

Oh wow she's tryin hard :duca:

2 minutes ago, Cbreezy said:

Encouraging. But need an onslaught of UK promo mainly. 

Her schedule is not very UK-centered rn, she's about to start shooting a movie next month

11 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

2:28

Corey Sanders, Elle Campbell, Jonathan Maguire, Lewis Thompson, Phoebe Jasper, Rita Ora, Rory Adams

Lewis Thompson, Oak Felder

she is fully with bmg now

also the single cover is uhm... :rip:

Don't we already have a single cover and also tf is it so short? Wasn't the demo like 2:50 and this version has an intro and outro? Rita sis. Please don't disappoint. And the BMG we knew already

1 hour ago, SchmoodRing said:

Don't we already have a single cover and also tf is it so short? Wasn't the demo like 2:50 and this version has an intro and outro? Rita sis. Please don't disappoint. And the BMG we knew already

the demo is also 2:28 :gaycat1:

55 minutes ago, iamluisfelipe said:

the demo is also 2:28 :gaycat1:

But doesn't the final have an intro and an outro so shouldn't that make it longer ?

Was really looking forward to this, now knowing that the song is 2:28, less so. Ugh I hate this Spotify/Tiktok trend of shorter songs.

11 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

But doesn't the final have an intro and an outro so shouldn't that make it longer ?

the intro and outro are like 2 seconds and its a voice mesage from taika

From the press release: 

‘You Only Love Me’ is the first taste of Rita Ora’s upcoming album, the first track digs deep into her personal experiences in life, a theme that runs throughout the album. Talking about the track Rita said “With ‘You Only Love Me’ and my upcoming album, I wanted to capture the vulnerability I’ve experienced as I opened myself up to love and entered a new phase of life. Learning to let go of the past to make way for new experiences is a deeply personal process, and one I felt compelled to document through my music - the journey was not always easy but I’ve come out of it stronger and filled with more love than I ever thought possible.”

As expected, the song is missing a bridge and final chorus, it sounds unfinished. Nothing special on a first listen, but it's a grower and I imagine the hook will be stuck in my head within a few listens cause it's great.

As expected, the song is missing a bridge and final chorus, it sounds unfinished. Nothing special on a first listen, but it's a grower and I imagine the hook will be stuck in my head within a few listens cause it's great.

she only announced it weeks in advance in hopes to pick up steam on tiktok but it made zero noise. 

the Bang EP was a step in the right direction for her to create some sort of artistic individuality, yet a song like "You Only Love Me" for a comeback is very weak. 

Basic generic pop song but i like it

It will be better with bigger drop (the one in the song is so lifeless)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.