• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GustavoBardusco

• SchmoodRing

• Gerry I Shot

• SomeGirl

Sounds promising. 

She's pretty consistent when it comes to her singles and this sounds like it can sit alongside some of her biggest bops. 

Given that she's feeding the mainstream radio/streaming machine (it sounds equal parts big and generic), I hope BMG have cut the right checks to ensure it has a big presence on radio and streaming playlists. 

She's the definition of a GP artist. So, as we saw with How To Be Lonely and the Bang EP, she's only successful when all the various elements are activated. Hopefully BMG get this.

Historically, her success is also pretty promo-reactive too. So, I hope they've booked in the necessary promo spots (Graham Norton, Jonathan Ross, daytime TV, BBC Live Lounge). As its a reintroduction (after quite a while off the charts), she needs to flood (almost like an album campaign) for the single. 

Read that the date is January 27th. Already liking this, as they can go in with pre-order/pre-saves. Hell, she ought to do signed singles. Strong "sales" will be a good contingency if she doesn't get the streaming/radio support out of the gate. 

7 minutes ago, Nashe said:

a month time lead up to a single? :deadbanana4: 2025 album here we go...

she's under BMG, not super big label that will demand huge numbers 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I'm READY! :duca:

Let You Love Me and Anywhere are two of some perfect Pop songs EVER. I hope this will leans into similar veins! 

BMG is the perfect label for her. Let's see if she finally serves another sensible album rollout after a decade

You Only Love Me

You For Me

Let You Love Me

Only Want You

literally how many times is she going to release the same song :rip:

16 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

You Only Love Me

You For Me

Let You Love Me

Only Want You

As if they all sound the same :juanny:

Mind you: there are people that not only release songs with the same title, but also whole albums, this literally means nothing :coffee2:

But stay checking for her pop gems sis, her discography is little but it's bop after bop :jonny:

off topic but i just heard Testosterone, i never knew they put all those rappers on it. how did the song even make it that far lol

1 hour ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

You Only Love Me

You For Me

Let You Love Me

Only Want You

and almost Let Me Love You

Post Malone

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.