K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

i really wish that loud ass moa would stop coming for SKZ for no reason and getting TXT dragged. like can you shut the f*ck up about SKZ for once PLEASE. it’s coming off unhinged. :redface:

• Replies 133k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, NormaniReign said:

I started being more active in this thread on late 2020 during GOT7 Breathe release days....offcourse i wasnt going to talk more about TXT when they were inactive at that time....TXT literally got me into Kpop. I love GOT7 members individually more but i enjoy TXT music,visuals, performances as a collective

What are you enjoying about TXT, the autotuned vocals, the lack of direction or originality as a group, the mediocre Choreography, pandering to weird kinks like with Cat & Dog and the Pantera MV? Or maybe it is the try hard awful sexy looks from those mid twinks:dies: 

4 minutes ago, Fanta said:

i really wish that loud ass moa would stop coming for SKZ for no reason and getting TXT dragged. like can you shut the f*ck up about SKZ for once PLEASE. it’s coming off unhinged. :redface:

It's like he's token stanning TXT just to sh*t on SKZ. :skull:

38 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

The way its been like 5 years since NCT Dream's debut and still no original japanese release:rip:

And i thank god every day for that! No Chinese release in sight either even with Chinese members, their promotion is entirely focused on Korea

A perfect recipe for Korean domination, no other group doing it like them

qvJA2Op.gif

The SKZ vs TXT feud is beyond hilarious to me both on here and other social medias like tiktok and twitter

You just can't do stan fights the way BG stans do, it always brings kiis and delusion

qvJA2Op.gif

4 minutes ago, Babymomo said:

And i thank god every day for that! No Chinese release in sight either even with Chinese members, their promotion is entirely focused on Korea

A perfect recipe for Korean domination, no other group doing it like them

qvJA2Op.gif

What domination:bibliahh:I love them but they are being stomped on by Stray Fuglies, so no winning.

49 minutes ago, NormaniReign said:

Nice try. I became a TXT stan before GOT7 and if that was the case I would be hating on every boy group more popular than GOT7....you are not making any sense.

And dont u stan Aespa???? Dont make start going in on Giselle:bibliahh::bibliahh:

Lmao stfu

you stan for NOrmani, you have literally zero rights to come for any group, not even TREASURE despite them having the worst discography in kpop history. Yup your fave is that BAD (personality, musically, basically everything)

so keep aespa out your stinky ass mouth. The fact that even giselle can outsell your NOrmani alone with just her Chinese bar sales despite her bar being a FLOP.

Edited by newaespa

these bg fights getting boring already

hoping SM officially announces aespa comeback and the main topic changes

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

What domination:bibliahh:I love them but they are being stomped on by Stray Fuglies, so no winning.

I like SKZ but them boys do not have the Korean fanbase for a hit right now:) 

Meanwhile DREAM has been steadily growing their Korean base to the point where they're the only BG to go #1 on melon and stay in the top 10 a whole MONTH after release, and in terms of albums and tour, DREAMs sales are also growing while they have successful sold out tours, what other BG has all three of these markets LOCKED in the way DREAM is??  So yes indeed DOMINATION is the name of the game :celestial5:

25 minutes ago, BigBangStan said:

It's like he's token stanning TXT just to sh*t on SKZ. :skull:

like leave the boys out of this mess and just say stray kids makes you seethe lmao. :penguin:

5 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

these bg fights getting boring already

hoping SM officially announces aespa comeback and the main topic changes

spacer.png

We have aespa discussions daily at this point... and its a tired ass convo too! :coffee2:

28 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

What are you enjoying about TXT, the autotuned vocals, the lack of direction or originality as a group, the mediocre Choreography, pandering to weird kinks like with Cat & Dog and the Pantera MV? Or maybe it is the try hard awful sexy looks from those mid twinks:dies: 

it seems like they are enjoying their dominance among the 4th gen boy groups. :biggrin:

Anyway SKZ and TXT both 4th gen heavyweights, I may drag Moas for kiis but both groups are doing well and one up each other every comeback - nobody needs to drag one another :rip: Instead of hating on SKZ and bringing them up every 2 seconds when TXT breaks a record, lets focus on the real common enemy... ATEEZ!

The SKZ TXT midoff occurring while BTS fans are shitting themselves on twitter 

Also accusing JYP of payola while stanning HYBE.. be f'cking for real :deadbanana2:

34 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

The meltdown and lies here...yikes!

Just now, Gwendolyn said:

Anyway SKZ and TXT both 4th gen heavyweights, I may drag Moas for kiis but both groups are doing well and one up each other every comeback - nobody needs to drag one another :rip: Instead of hating on SKZ and bringing them up every 2 seconds when TXT breaks a record, lets focus on the real common enemy... ATEEZ!

Are SCATEEZ still an enemy tho? They got left behind in the 4th gen bg race it's not even funny. They have amazing touring stats but their spotify numbers and album sales are far behind of their main competition. I don't know what happened there. Same with The Boyz, they're actually in a worse position than Mingi and friends

7 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

We have aespa discussions daily at this point... and its a tired ass convo too! :coffee2:

well you do have a point :emofish:

maybe XG hopefully smashing will make this thread interesting or something

Seeing TXT bouncing back like this after last year, gives me hope for ITZY and aespa this year as well :heart: 

Edited by Pluto2022

57 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

That member stanned for Txt's 4th Gen Leader title, I fear! (But yeah it's giving token stanning ngl) :1stplace:

but twitter stans will tell you they're only successful bc of autoplay on Spotify :jonny5:

51 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

they had an amazing run of 10/10 titles and bsides for like two years, that's more than i could say for any other 4th gen bg