K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

Based on the titles of the new songs and this tweet, is SM about to recycle NCT Dream’s Beatbox concept? 

spacer.png

• Replies 132.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Da Vinci said:

For some reason I don't remember Blinks ever discussing BP's actual music, all I keep seeing are angry posts regarding chart positions or something

Sending them love

KYtBoeg.gif

Girl we don't have new music to discuss

KYtBoeg.gif

1 hour ago, Da Vinci said:

Ditto > Hurt > Hype Boy > Attention > OMG

KYtBoeg.gif

Ditto > Attention > Hype Boy/OMG > Hurt 

Fixed it for you 

KYtBoeg.gif

7 hours ago, BigBangStan said:

Not Armys switching up on NewJeans 

KYtBoeg.gif

the fickleness :dies: 

10 hours ago, Flomik said:

wait it's out already :deadbanana4:

Sounds soo good but just like every songs of them, it would be so much better without harvey and jurin's squeaky raps :chick1:

7 hours ago, Sept said:

90% of Pink Venom is in English :rip: 

And i'm sorry Flowers is so much bigger than PV and Butter. Like a Youtube stream is not equal to paid Spotify/AM stream

Can you link that please because the BP's Pink Venom I know certainly doesn't have 90% english 

I'm scared for NJ, most people acting unbothered now but since it's undeniable that they are getting there, the switch will be dreadful but at the same time funny. Looking forward on it tho :gaycat2:

2 hours ago, AbsynthPop said:

Not sure what their music is going to give but it's crazy that they're a decade older than the new girls yet their visuals go unmatched. :jonnycat:

Still want a sexy trio subunit of Momo, Sana and Jihyo where we get some revamped MissA tracks. Feed us kundt JYPE :smitten:

They keep getting prettier and prettier and it’s insane. 

I know I can count on Twice to give us some kundt MissA serves. 

3 hours ago, AbsynthPop said:

Wait a minute. Is Miss BoA a tad bit fruity?

The rizz mother has :deadbanana2: Me thinks BoA is pushing the group for different reasons. Enough with the hate crimes sisters!

She's the "Girls on Top" songstress after all :gaycat4:

The MiSaMo sub unit song. I was wondering who was gonna sing...

Let's just say they are a visual group. That's their strength :gaycat4:

11 hours ago, Flomik said:

wait it's out already :deadbanana4:

Not me missing this post

hmm….it didn’t hit instantly like “Tippy Toes” & “Mascara”, their first dud? I do like the chorus though. Maybe it’ll grow on me

the b-side outsold

7 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

The MiSaMo sub unit song. I was wondering who was gonna sing...

Let's just say they are a visual group. That's their strength :gaycat4:

I know singers in kpop that are hundred times worse than Mina and Sana and they do just fine when given a song that fits them. Mina’s tone is actually one of the prettiest in her range. No one expects any vocals from Momoriah so let’s not talk about her, she could still rap though :gaycat1:
In conclusion, we didn’t ask for a ballad with these unnecessary adlibs and belts that they can’t pull off. :bird:We’re just waiting for the banger title track where they will serve excellence :johnald:

(JYPig you better give them a good song)

9 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

I know singers in kpop that are hundred times worse than Mina and Sana and they do just fine when given a song that fits them. Mina’s tone is actually one of the prettiest in her range. No one expects any vocals from Momoriah so let’s not talk about her, she could still rap though :gaycat1:
In conclusion, we didn’t ask for a ballad with these unnecessary adlibs and belts that they can’t pull off. :bird:We’re just waiting for the banger title track where they will serve excellence :johnald:

(JYPig you better give them a good song)

Yeah, this better a false alarm and the real DANCE BOP that we deserve :jonny6:

a meet and greet for an ost :chick2: I'm now kind of expecting variety/music/radio guest appearances with their debut song. 

Not Taeyeon being much more of a leader in GOT the Beat than she was in SNSD :rip:

The difference is crazy, she owns the conversation with GOT The Beat but barely talks here. 

Shooting Star is great and Left Right is also a bop :katie2:

esfDxUr.gif

Can't wait for my physical copy to arrive :msmarvel:

a jpop group :clap3:

the misamo ost is blah so I'm not expecting longevity in the charts or charting high in prime/apple music and spotify. 

2 hours ago, RyuHinode said:

:toofunny3: 

a whole as thread as big as the whole kpop thread

get ha :lmao: 

9 hours ago, BigBangStan said:

Not Armys switching up on NewJeans 

KYtBoeg.gif

what did I say 2 weeks ago :rip: they keep using newjeans to drag bp but now that hybe is doing their job promoting newjennies + newjeans breaking every bts (and blackpink) record they're switching

KYtBoeg.gif

9 hours ago, Sept said:

The Blinks will switch soon too

blonks hate newjeans already esp on twitter since last year cause armybots (and other kpop fanbases) are using them to drag bp everyday :deadbanana2:

its only the armybots that are about to switch on them calling them bts' successors and daughters now what? :toofunny3:

Edited by MonsterNavy

16 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Jeez :jonny:

spacer.png

Give Okaasans a visual mini album and watch them dominant the second largest music market in the world. The SEA Bots would c!1t ride them too. :WAP:

word on the streets twice just released a bunch of remixes to debut on bbhot100?

is it trueee? I saw some blonks tweeting about it on my tl

usually artists release remixes if they're close to top 10 or #1 but on this case for them to just debut on the hot100

I thought they were bigger than blackpink in the west? what happened? even new jennies debuted both omg and ditto without lifting a single finger 

a kii if true

18 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

word on the streets twice just released a bunch of remixes to debut on bbhot100?

is it trueee? I saw some blonks tweeting about it on my tl

usually artists release remixes if they're close to top 10 or #1 but on this case for them to just debut on the hot100

I thought they were bigger than blackpink in the west? what happened? even new jennies debuted both omg and ditto without lifting a single finger 

a kii if true

They definitely did lmaooo

a true ki

let’s see how once spin this is cause they were very loud during BP’s release and their “desperation” loll looking like clowns right now