K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

2 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

with only 6 songs. :jonny6: 

imagine the numbers if they have more songs. Give us full album now

They’re going to demolish with an album. 

• Replies 133k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, AbsynthPop said:

Wait a minute. Is Miss BoA a tad bit fruity?

The rizz mother has :deadbanana2: Me thinks BoA is pushing the group for different reasons. Enough with the hate crimes sisters!

Maybe...she also commented on Wendy's abs like 500 times in their reaction video, which made things kinda awkward.

OT: Also not HYO exposing that BoA forced them all to practice the dance in a really hot room

20 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

Oh they are the IT girls I see :jonny2:

Not sure what their music is going to give but it's crazy that they're a decade older than the new girls yet their visuals go unmatched. :jonnycat:

Still want a sexy trio subunit of Momo, Sana and Jihyo where we get some revamped MissA tracks. Feed us kundt JYPE :smitten:

1 hour ago, TanjiroKamado said:

V solo is the only one I look forward to, he might actually serve.

KYtBoeg.gif

What metrics are we talking about, exactly?

KYtBoeg.gif

I think it took Highest streaming debut for solo on Spotify, highest streaming peak daily streams (higher than Money at its best), highest streaming week (again, higher than Money's best week), highest position in Spotify Global for a soloists (Top 2).

Besides, it also went Top 5 in Melon (where Money was nowhere to be seen, actually non of Lisa's songs charted). It was successful in S Korea too, the whole package.

BTW, notice how I am not bashing Money... it just seems to me that saying Dreamers "BOMBED" literally means every other solo song is a mega-flop 

KYtBoeg.gif

7 minutes ago, Zack said:

Maybe...she also commented on Wendy's abs like 500 times in their reaction video, which made things kinda awkward.

OT: Also not HYO exposing that BoA forced them all to practice the dance in a really hot room

Nnnn. Min Hee Jin without the lolita complex. Wasn't Hee Jin SM's Creative Director? Did she appoint BoA as her successor? :rip:

Ngl I do love the Gays Paved the Way organizational structure of SM even if they serve noise it's always served with a side of sass.

SM is suddenly releasing press statements about RV becoming a million seller. Let's hope they wake up and manage the girls properly this year.

OT: I could see Birthday reaching 1.2-1.3M, if SM is smart enough to restock.

31 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

MHJ need strike while the iron is hot by giving them full album and Japanese debut :jonny5:

56 minutes ago, AbsynthPop said:

no straight person is c*nty enough to make a song like THIS :jonny6:

For some reason I don't remember Blinks ever discussing BP's actual music, all I keep seeing are angry posts regarding chart positions or something

Sending them love

KYtBoeg.gif

1 hour ago, bumpah said:

best j-line ever

they are so pretty :jonny5: finally a japanese promotions for jline :clap3:

11 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

For some reason I don't remember Blinks ever discussing BP's actual music, all I keep seeing are angry posts regarding chart positions or something

Sending them love

KYtBoeg.gif

1 hour ago, fais_2311 said:

This is impressive considering the fact that stray cats throw **** at the wall to see what sticks all year around

Based on the titles of the new songs and this tweet, is SM about to recycle NCT Dream’s Beatbox concept? 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Da Vinci said:

Sending them love

KYtBoeg.gif

Girl we don't have new music to discuss

KYtBoeg.gif

1 hour ago, Da Vinci said:

Ditto > Hurt > Hype Boy > Attention > OMG

KYtBoeg.gif

Ditto > Attention > Hype Boy/OMG > Hurt 

Fixed it for you 

KYtBoeg.gif

7 hours ago, BigBangStan said:

Not Armys switching up on NewJeans 

KYtBoeg.gif

the fickleness :dies: 

10 hours ago, Flomik said:

wait it's out already :deadbanana4:

Sounds soo good but just like every songs of them, it would be so much better without harvey and jurin's squeaky raps :chick1:

7 hours ago, Sept said:

90% of Pink Venom is in English :rip: 

And i'm sorry Flowers is so much bigger than PV and Butter. Like a Youtube stream is not equal to paid Spotify/AM stream

Can you link that please because the BP's Pink Venom I know certainly doesn't have 90% english 

I'm scared for NJ, most people acting unbothered now but since it's undeniable that they are getting there, the switch will be dreadful but at the same time funny. Looking forward on it tho :gaycat2:

2 hours ago, AbsynthPop said:

Not sure what their music is going to give but it's crazy that they're a decade older than the new girls yet their visuals go unmatched. :jonnycat:

Still want a sexy trio subunit of Momo, Sana and Jihyo where we get some revamped MissA tracks. Feed us kundt JYPE :smitten:

They keep getting prettier and prettier and it’s insane. 

I know I can count on Twice to give us some kundt MissA serves. 

3 hours ago, AbsynthPop said:

The rizz mother has :deadbanana2: Me thinks BoA is pushing the group for different reasons. Enough with the hate crimes sisters!

She's the "Girls on Top" songstress after all :gaycat4:

The MiSaMo sub unit song. I was wondering who was gonna sing...

Let's just say they are a visual group. That's their strength :gaycat4:

11 hours ago, Flomik said:

wait it's out already :deadbanana4:

Not me missing this post

hmm….it didn’t hit instantly like “Tippy Toes” & “Mascara”, their first dud? I do like the chorus though. Maybe it’ll grow on me

the b-side outsold