K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

A lot of these SM solos sounds the same... Like I commend Hyo to actually sound different from the others.

• Replies 133k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

Twink x Twink live vocal improvement :clap3: Even Beomgyu improved a lot :gaycat6:

Soobin looks so good with that blonde hair

4 minutes ago, Xalric said:

A lot of these SM solos sounds the same... Like I commend Hyo to actually sound different from the others.

Deep is one of the best sm solo songs last year. literally was obsessed with it :jonny5:

MAMAFAD

a legendary group girl that will be never forgotten :'(

MAMAMOO outsold 

YG is over. SM is over. 

Haven't posted here in awhile but I have been keeping up with Kpop. My thoughts for this past year:

Leserrafim 4GEN leaders

New Jeans Ditto Kingdom Hearts Slay

Twice Queens (Senior home soon)

Aespa Illusion SOTY

@Take Me Apart Thanks for recommending me this album perhaps you made some points with this being the best 80's throwback album. nice way to start the year with good new (to me) music. can't wait to listen again but i'mma listen to that Red Velvet album or EP now!

I'd list my fave songs too but this was only my first listen and I need a few spins to make sure!

Wait 143 Ent the new house of iKON is the founded by Digital Masta

If you don't him, he's the half of YMGA 

His first company was D-Business and his first GG was D-UNIT.

Fun Fact their debut song was written and produced by KUSH, it was first recorded by BIGBANG, but Kush had a Girl Group in mind for it. YG rejected it for 2NE1 so he gave it to D-UNIT.

His new GG under 143 Ent, LIMELIGHT is having Pre-Debut activities right now, yes they haven't debuted officially despite having 4 MVs and 1 Mini Album

LIMELIGHT album had YG home producer (Seo Wonjin, yes the one who produced BP's Stay & Hope Not) which show how diverse YG can sound, YGX was their back up dancers and choreographers.

So iKON going there and already having an album announced for April and the possibilities of a world tour.

LIMELIGHT have a bright future the coins are being SAVED. :matty:

yeri is so clapped and talentless in all these smtown performances just leave rv already ffs :skull:

43 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

Twink x Twink live vocal improvement :clap3: Even Beomgyu improved a lot :gaycat6:

Soobin looks so good with that blonde hair

improved from what. they were always good

Excited this year for:

TWICE

MISAMO

TWICE solos (hopefully)

Other TWICE subunits (hopefully)

SEVENTEEN

EXO

IVE

NewJeans

ENHYPEN (hopefully a return to form after that lackluster latest mini)

Baby Monster (curious to see if they do anything different to what I’m already expecting, I wanna be pleasantly surprised)

i don’t know who else is releasing soon but so many possibilities this year :jonny:

Edited by Witnessed ET

• ATRL Administrator

It’s time for a non-NCT boy group at SM to debut. 

8 minutes ago, lovecatt said:

improved from what. they were always good

Breathing technique. They used to be so breathy and out of breathe and I watched them live once, Beomgyu was quite tragic. Glad they improved a lot from the last time I saw them in 2021