• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

SKZ having all these crazy sales yet no one in Korea knows who they are. A reverse BTS experience

736-DAEB2-F82-F-4-C4-E-B667-14-D2514-C62

2 hours ago, WeFoundWill said:

Mics ON

Backtrack - n/a

French blinks ATE

Korea could never

1 hour ago, kawk said:

H0V7dKu.png

Harvey is very pretty, let's not do this

Harvey (XG) profile, age & facts (2023 updated) | Kpopping

5 hours ago, JoanneActII said:

I like it, the instrumental is really good.

I just hope that SM gives them a decent song for the TT. 

3 hours ago, Fanta said:

i’m honestly not surprised a dumb b*tch like you is deflecting, avoiding facts &  trying to act like their fandom isn’t messy just like all the others. 

spacer.png

Relax a little bit.

Though I'm honestly not surprised that you're this angry, since you never find love, since you're only being used you ass a c*m dump, and that you're assh*le being wider than Lea Michele's mouth 

Though it's all love from here, don't take it personal :heart:

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Dialamba said:

:giraffe: So it was true 

She's so pretty :jonny5:

2 hours ago, TanjiroKamado said:

SKZ having all these crazy sales yet no one in Korea knows who they are. A reverse BTS experience

Well they did have the best selling album in Korea last year (being the only Korean act to have an album surpass 1M sales btw) + having a sold out world tour, which includes Korea as well 

Edited by Pluto2022

2 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

:coffee2:

Now this thread is gonna be full of this as If all the daily/hours updates are not enough spam already :redface:

2 hours ago, Narima said:

FnYHt8QaMAIHCn8?format=jpg&name=large

best man ever if you ask me

Are they really gonna perform with unbuttoned shirts this era? :duca:

The fact that GOT album sold less than any Taeyeon, Seulgi, Wendy's solo albums is hilarious though :rip: 

Seems like only BoA and Hyo's fans are interested (if any)

14 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

:coffee2:

Here comes the endless "XYZ is more relevant than SNSD (or insert a 2nd/3rd gen artist) because they have 10 more daily streams" :deadbanana:

ae-Heejin picked ae-Bora (Cherry Bullet), ae-Monday (Weeekly) & ae-Soobin (WJSN) for her team in semifinal. They will slay their performance. Hope all 4 of them get to ae-debut

Coming for aespa

spacer.png

Edited by fais_2311

Looks like another solid mini from them again. :jonny5:

3 hours ago, Dialamba said:

:giraffe: So it was true 

I swear she could reveal that she's Kang Hyewon's younger sister and i wouldn't be surprised. They look so similar :WAP:

22 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

NEW PEAK :jonny:

USA finally waking up to the OMG Supremacy :clap3:

No teasers today again…at least we got confirmation that new songs are being released within a month tho 

27 minutes ago, Sept said:

The fact that GOT album sold less than any Taeyeon, Seulgi, Wendy's solo albums is hilarious though :rip: 

Seems like only BoA and Hyo's fans are interested (if any)

The timing and release was all wrong sadly and MYs/ReVeluvs (the 2 biggest fandoms) didn't support.

Ironically, I think last year, if they'd released Step Back as a physical single album, it would have sold better probably :rip:

OT: Also not HYO revealing that GOT The Beat was invited to Coachella but SM said no  :deadbanana4:

https://i.imgur.com/5ge7LTo.gif

Edited by Zack

6 minutes ago, Zack said:

The timing and release was all wrong sadly and MYs/ReVeluvs (the 2 biggest fandoms) didn't support.

Ironically, I think last year, if they'd released Step Back as a physical single album, it would have sold better probably :rip:

OT: Also not HYO revealing that GOT The Beat was invited to Coachella but SM said no  :deadbanana4:

https://i.imgur.com/5ge7LTo.gif

I wonder if that might’ve been aespa’s slot. We could’ve had another iconic 2nd gen moment after 2NE1 in the previous week :gaycat7:

Interesting…

since GOT didn’t perform @ Coachella was adspa sent instead?

so not only was it media played by SM that adspa would be the girl gg to play the main stage, come to find out they are only added to 88 risings set as a featured artist, but now it’s revealed they were the backup plan since GOT couldn’t go

i have to laugh

especially with all the trolling adspa’s fans did to BP. Your girls were an after thought, a “well…let’s send them” headass. Lmaooooo

6 minutes ago, Kirby Kirbs said:

I wonder if that might’ve been aespa’s slot. We could’ve had another iconic 2nd gen moment after 2NE1 in the previous week :gaycat7:

They could have both been invited (separately or together), so we can't jump to any conclusions.

Just interesting to hear that GOT were wanted at Coachella. They're great performers so I agree it would have been an iconic moment (especially for BoA and the SNSD members who have previously debuted in the U.S.)