K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

8 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

LEGENDS! Talent is winning :clap3:

They will show the great performers they are. 

Facts! I won't be surprised to see them doing Coachella next year in 2024 or something as well!!

------

The Japanese kings are coming who sold out 4 Japan stadiums dates in under 3 minutes :WAP:

• Replies 133k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Eternium said:

Their 12th mini is coming in March and it was announced in November. At the shareholders meeting, they revealed that the first Japanese subunit will make their debut after the 12th mini, which is why JYP is promoting them early with an OST release. TWICE is also preparing a tour for 2023.

JYP has actually been one of the more forthcoming companies with information. We also know that NiziU is planning their Korean debut, NMIXX is set to have two releases in the first half of the year and ITZY is currently just focused on their tour.

Ahh, idk that. Thanks. 

But the fact that they have a non promoted pre release track (beside an MV) 2 months prior the Title Track release (I assume the mini album comes with a Title Track?) is kinda dumb. Why bother to release Moonlight Sunrise tho? 

40 minutes ago, newaespa said:

ae1's teaser in ~2.5hours time :jonny5:

don't hype boy us up *****. :jonny5:

16 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Facts! I won't be surprised to see them doing Coachella next year in 2024 or something as well!!

------

The Japanese kings are coming who sold out 4 Japan stadiums dates in under 3 minutes :WAP:

Since they will perform the songs from the new album they will release in few months, I wonder If they picked songs that would fit well to perform on the festival. 

They have a ton that could build a great setlist, but It would be interesting If the new ones also fit 

:lakitu:

Edited by Mitsuki

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

It’s great to see these KPOP acts secure these headlining slots at all these major global festivals. Strays Kids are going to kill it :clap3:

For as big of an act as Lil Nas X is, I’m surprised it’s a struggle for him to get the headline slot at this point in his career. He’s always in Tier 2 

1 minute ago, jeanie said:

I can see omg outpeaking ditto on the long run

Yeah I can see OMG Hype Boying Ditto. TikTok flooded with endless OMG videos right now

14 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

Since they will perform the songs from the new album they will release in few months, I wonder If they picked songs that would fit well to perform on the festival. 

They have a ton that could build a great setlist, but It would be interesting If the new ones also fit 

:lakitu:

Chan better pick out the festival anthems from his laptop for the next comeback! :alexz:

Btw, I just found out that they are performing "The Sound" in some music show in Japan in 2 days already? Does this mean that we are getting the MV in 2 days as well? 

11 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

It’s great to see these KPOP acts secure these headlining slots at all these major global festivals. Strays Kids are going to kill it :clap3:

For as big of an act as Lil Nas X is, I’m surprised it’s a struggle for him to get the headline slot at this point in his career. He’s always in Tier 2 

Stray Cats are going to devour and their energy is unmatched on stage! 

56 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

don't hype boy us up *****. :jonny5:

1hour more we will witness a change of the logo:jonny5:

1 hour ago, Hay Amores said:

Ahh, idk that. Thanks. 

But the fact that they have a non promoted pre release track (beside an MV) 2 months prior the Title Track release (I assume the mini album comes with a Title Track?) is kinda dumb. Why bother to release Moonlight Sunrise tho? 

It helps with pre-orders and easy promotion. Also, Spotify streams are helped a lot by constant releases, especially singles. It also keeps the fans engaged.

I’d imagine they’ll have NMIXX in February and then TWICE will come at the end of March, with MISAMO debuting in late April.

XG’s music video was incredible. The song isn’t anything amazing, but I liked it enough and I will be streaming :jonny: 

XG :WAP: The talent, the charisma, the mv, the song, the choreography. This is how you do a girl crush song. 

This is so insane wtf? :rip: The daesang is almost guaranteed at this point

I don't like XG song, the girls are good rappers but the chipmunk voices kills everything for me. 

And whats with the fraudulent pre sales numbers for TxT album, very suspicious. Now everyone sells 2 millions apparently.