K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

3 hours ago, Dialamba said:

:giraffe: So it was true 

I swear she could reveal that she's Kang Hyewon's younger sister and i wouldn't be surprised. They look so similar :WAP:

• Replies 132.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

NEW PEAK :jonny:

USA finally waking up to the OMG Supremacy :clap3:

No teasers today again…at least we got confirmation that new songs are being released within a month tho 

27 minutes ago, Sept said:

The fact that GOT album sold less than any Taeyeon, Seulgi, Wendy's solo albums is hilarious though :rip: 

Seems like only BoA and Hyo's fans are interested (if any)

The timing and release was all wrong sadly and MYs/ReVeluvs (the 2 biggest fandoms) didn't support.

Ironically, I think last year, if they'd released Step Back as a physical single album, it would have sold better probably :rip:

OT: Also not HYO revealing that GOT The Beat was invited to Coachella but SM said no  :deadbanana4:

https://i.imgur.com/5ge7LTo.gif

Edited by Zack

6 minutes ago, Zack said:

The timing and release was all wrong sadly and MYs/ReVeluvs (the 2 biggest fandoms) didn't support.

Ironically, I think last year, if they'd released Step Back as a physical single album, it would have sold better probably :rip:

OT: Also not HYO revealing that GOT The Beat was invited to Coachella but SM said no  :deadbanana4:

https://i.imgur.com/5ge7LTo.gif

I wonder if that might’ve been aespa’s slot. We could’ve had another iconic 2nd gen moment after 2NE1 in the previous week :gaycat7:

Interesting…

since GOT didn’t perform @ Coachella was adspa sent instead?

so not only was it media played by SM that adspa would be the girl gg to play the main stage, come to find out they are only added to 88 risings set as a featured artist, but now it’s revealed they were the backup plan since GOT couldn’t go

i have to laugh

especially with all the trolling adspa’s fans did to BP. Your girls were an after thought, a “well…let’s send them” headass. Lmaooooo

6 minutes ago, Kirby Kirbs said:

I wonder if that might’ve been aespa’s slot. We could’ve had another iconic 2nd gen moment after 2NE1 in the previous week :gaycat7:

They could have both been invited (separately or together), so we can't jump to any conclusions.

Just interesting to hear that GOT were wanted at Coachella. They're great performers so I agree it would have been an iconic moment (especially for BoA and the SNSD members who have previously debuted in the U.S.)

4 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

XG already exist though and they are all Japanese as well! Maybe Asa could learn some few bars from her fellow Japanese labelmates sisters, who knows? :cm:

Yeah it's crazy how they haven't debuted officially in Japan, especially when they are so popular in Japan and have 3 Japanese members! Haruto is literally a Japanese it-boy waiting to happen!

I honestly don’t see XG as K-Pop though or a part of 4th gen, all their songs are in English

as for TREASURE, hopefully it happens soon. They could slay Japan if they start releasing original materiel

I doubt aespa teasers will be released before the release of NCT repackage :bird:

Pretty sure they will be released after ncr comeback 

Fun Fact: This not 1 group but 2 whole different groups with 2 whole different comebacks last year, now you do what you wan't with this information  :giraffe: 

FnaLaYqXgAMaCu-?format=jpg&name=large

78v5gg.gif

7 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

I doubt aespa teasers will be released before the release of NCT repackage :bird:

Pretty sure they will be released after ncr comeback 

It's happened before in 2021. Savage was announced on September 13 and NCT 127 released Sticker on September 17.

1 minute ago, Pluto2022 said:

Fun Fact: This not 1 group but 2 whole different groups with 2 whole different comebacks last year, now you do what you wan't with this information  :giraffe: 

FnaLaYqXgAMaCu-?format=jpg&name=large

78v5gg.gif

and both slayed so what?

78v5gg.gif

The sudden influx of idols doing Calvin Klein campaigns now is so funny to me. Jennie really is that girl and the trendsetter

she really leads and the rest follow

19 minutes ago, Mel. said:

That being said, I’d suck him dry

that dyck looks like it’s dycking too, okay!

Rosé (apparently) is so lucky :WAP:

78v5gg.gif

4 hours ago, Dialamba said:

:giraffe: So it was true 

It’s funny how everybody thought it was fake when I posted the attendees :dies:

2 minutes ago, TanjiroKamado said:

where is BP?

I’m assuming their discography isn’t big enough to get them into the Top 10? :michael:

1 minute ago, TanjiroKamado said:

.And where is BP?

Yeah I want to the same question as well but that would open up another floodgates about BP vs Twice vs RV so.

5 hours ago, Narima said:

FnYHt8QaMAIHCn8?format=jpg&name=large

best man ever if you ask me

He really said ENOUGH of hiding my body all these years :keir: