Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, hallucinate said:

spacer.png

That part of the interview was deleted almost as fast as bugAboo.

:cm:

5 hours ago, Adama said:

3 hits in a row :clap3:

Aespa cant relate :clap3:

nmixx charting 2 song on melon

their old senior can't even chart one song for more than a day :deadbanana4:

Edited by newaespa

1 hour ago, WeFoundWill said:

Not the "how can we blame this on Blackpink" :bibliahh:

"book Aespa" :bibliahh:the First Lady of the United States said NO Blackpink NO dinner.

girl, ignore it :rip: they are desperate for our attention :rip: 

This scandal lowkey the biggest one in kpop in years  :rip: the way this could‘ve caused ACTUAL real life issues between state relations.

Imagine putting your country at risk just bc youre a hater :rip: 

the international RELEVANCE, BLACKPINK causing a literal government official to resign bc of how much it pissed off SK's president and FLOTUS is crazy :deadbanana4:

2 hours ago, JoanneActII said:

oh damn this is really good 

Just now, Asscatchem said:

it couldve been any kpop group sis. if shinee declined obama back then there wouldve been bigger problems internally!

Obama would bomb SMs building, SNSD comeback CANCELLED :deadbanana4:

But forreal I don't think 1st world countries would invite any other group, probably BTS, BP, and like idk TXT, aespa (via SM payola) or SKZ?

like I said, she got the MET by herself this time ahh a princess :heart:

Edited by MonsterNavy

3 hours ago, Sorecer said:

They are literally everywhere :giraffe:

I've never seen this huge amount of cfs in Korea from a group since SNSD but NJ is also getting the international push :gaycat1:

I wouldn't be surprised if they're the group to finally challenge BTS and BLACKPINKs chokehold on the global market. The gap between those 2 and the other groups is like night and day, HYBE is genuinely way too competent of a company, they have amazing choreographers, amazing vocal training (NJ's vocals are nowhere near good but all of them are decent at the minimum and that's better than the average K-pop group :rip:), the members have the same advantage of BP (3/5 English speakers, with the 4th and 5th having fluent English pronunciation.

NJ1 will be their global breakout era I fear and HYBE is already preparing them for it, I can already see the Coca Cola and McDonalds sponsorships in the music videos :toofunny3: 

To be fair though UNLIKE BLACKPINK (yes YG) who gets made to release kinda shitty songs sometimes NJ has never missed yet! Their brand of r&b trap pop is girly as hell and I ******* love it and I wanna hear more. I love that they use very quirky synth sounds and have trap beats layered all over their songs :jonny5:

after their iconic 2day soldout stadium show in the Philippines with 100k+ attendance they're back to being ig models :eli: 

wtf is this :ahh: its serving male momo and nayeon :ahh: 

3 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

10 years of career and sounding like this :rip:

11 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

I wouldn't be surprised if they're the group to finally challenge BTS and BLACKPINKs chokehold on the global market. The gap between those 2 and the other groups is like night and day, HYBE is genuinely way too competent of a company, they have amazing choreographers, amazing vocal training (NJ's vocals are nowhere near good but all of them are decent at the minimum and that's better than the average K-pop group :rip:), the members have the same advantage of BP (3/5 English speakers, with the 4th and 5th having fluent English pronunciation.

NJ1 will be their global breakout era I fear and HYBE is already preparing them for it, I can already see the Coca Cola and McDonalds sponsorships in the music videos :toofunny3: 

To be fair though UNLIKE BLACKPINK (yes YG) who gets made to release kinda shitty songs sometimes NJ has never missed yet! Their brand of r&b trap pop is girly as hell and I ******* love it and I wanna hear more. I love that they use very quirky synth sounds and have trap beats layered all over their songs :jonny5:

You say what, noone beside bangpinktwice manage to make a noise being the top of something in international streaming and social media platforms. Getting deals are easy, especially as GG, maintaining it is harder. 

6 minutes ago, Hitchhiker said:

10 years of career and sounding like this :rip:

put it back on training with 5th gen trainees and give that face back to dr kim :toofunny3:

Edited by MonsterNavy

They’re actually promoting it :clap3: 

5 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

oh they ate:jonnycat:

but not them getting invited to perform without doing interview with Kimmel

dionne3.gif

we need bigger US promos but I guess I'm expecting from JYP too much:giraffe:

21 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

Come on, Momo is better than him currently :giraffe: