K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

6 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

aespa 2.8m pre orders announcement today :gaycat2:

Lol normally I'd tell you to stop setting them up, but last time you kinda snatched that tarot card reader's wig with your Girls sales predictions. :dies:

I hope they've passed 2M but we'll see. They were at 1.52M after just a week of pre-orders, so anything is possible.

• Replies 133k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Sept said:

Are we ready for the flop updates? 100 pages of lashing, dragging and throwing names?

spacer.png

there will be less lashings than the pre-release day i think, especially if the song delivers :giraffe:

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Zack said:

Lol normally I'd tell you to stop setting them up, but last time you kinda snatched that tarot card reader's wig with your Girls sales predictions. :dies:

I hope they've passed 2M but we'll see. They were at 1.52M after just a week of pre-orders, so anything is possible.

remember when you thought I was just setting them up with my 500k savage predictions and it actually happened nn

2.8m is kinda too much I think :toofunny2: 2.2-2.3m is my final pre order prediction

happy aespa day yall :WAP:

18 minutes ago, Gaia said:

The next week will be brutal. I don’t expect a high debut but I’m hoping after promo starts it’s at least stable Top 5

I can already feel the chaos, adding the possibility of Idle instantly smashing, the discussions between the 4th gen GG trinity among IVE, NJ, LSRFM, Idle and aespa will destroy this thread and I'm kinda sick of it. 

Feels kinda surreal we’re getting an Aespa comeback after… a year :rip: considering how girls performed it’s a bit ridiculous. Hope it doesn’t take until 2024 to get another comeback 

the girls are pre-recording Spicy soon for K-909 we may get some early reactions from kfans :duca:

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

Not BoyNextDoor having 3 title tracks? :deadbanana2: 
They are basically going the NewJeans route from the way they are marketing them. Looks like Zico snatched MHJ’s concept and made a bg version of NewJeans before MHJ herself could. I wonder what concept Ador bg will now have since that concept has now been taken by Zico’s bg?

A male NJ from MHJ will be kind of predictable, she probably does something completely new with them. :cm:

38 minutes ago, Zack said:

This means 2M for ae1 :WAP:

Just now, katyberry said:

it had like half the preorder period compared to Gorls too :clap3:

1 minute ago, Pikachu said:

Incredible.... considering they only had 3 weeks of pre-order this time :jonny5:

Setting the record for the 4th gen girlies once again :jonny5:

not me setting the girls up this time :deadbanana: @Zack

anyways, still the biggest kpop gg pre orders since blackpink :clap3: 

and the biggest from all 4th gen girlies as usual :gaycat2:

2 minutes ago, katyberry said:

Girls got 1.6M pre-orders but went on to achieve 1.8M on Circle. 

So it's possible they could hit 2M on Circle with this release, since sales will keep going on after the album is out

In 9 days :redface:

There's +550k pre orders overall and still 25 days left. I totally see SKZ getting 1.2-1.3M pre orders from China alone. 

1 minute ago, MonsterNavy said:

not me setting the girls up this time :deadbanana: @Zack

anyways, still the biggest kpop gg pre orders since blackpink :clap3: 

and the biggest from all 4th gen girlies as usual :gaycat2:

Not you being out by 1M copies. Your tarot era is OVER. :rip:

OT: this is a huge achievement for the girls despite everything happening over the past 10 months. 

3 minutes ago, Zack said:

Girls got 1.6M pre-orders but went on to achieve 1.8M on Circle. 

So it's possible they could hit 2M on Circle with this release, since sales will keep going on after the album is out

Well it depends if the company keeps shipping or not

Like JYP did a special edition for ITZY and IVE also just got a special edition after release (?) which could boost the sales

aespa, congrats :heart:

:clap3: 

and yall dare to count aespa out of 4th gen leaders talk :lmao:

Edited by MonsterNavy

10 minutes ago, Pikachu said:

:clap3::clap3::clap3:

Just now, Sept said:

Well it depends if the company keeps shipping or not

Like JYP did a special edition for ITZY and IVE also just got a special edition after release (?) which could boost the sales

Well they didn't restock Girls, but the overall sales overshot the pre-order numbers. If they'd restocked Girls it would have passed 2M on Circle already I think. 

SM doesn't really do special editions, they're not organized enough :rip: