• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Spark said:

Honestly, NCT Dream were amazing (Mark is honestly one of the best performers i've ever seen) but I would honestly second guess about going to another kpop boy group concert in the future sadly. :sad: 

I think kpop boy group fans in the west just don't know how to act at a concert because my friend had similar experience at boy group concerts he's went to recently, and Blackpink's crowd was nowhere near as bad. I mean I think they were in the pit but it's like that for most concerts. 

That makes me a little nervous, I got ground floor aisle seats for TXT's upcoming concert 😅  hopefully all goes well.

1 minute ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

That makes me a little nervous, I got ground floor aisle seats for TXT's upcoming concert 😅  hopefully all goes well.

I'm sure it will!! Honestly after the first couple songs, I just managed to block them out and have fun. 

38 minutes ago, Spark said:

Saw Jaemin IRL yesterday and i've decided he's the most gorgeous man i've ever saw in my life.

michael-jackson.gif

Lucky!

michael-jackson.gif

3 minutes ago, hétérosexuelle said:

i just found out the Glitch singer is an ex I*ZONE 

:rip:

Did Glitch smash as it should?

Is this Eunbi girlie successful?

spacer.png

her solo career is giving arts not charts i fear, but i listen to music not numbers so :gaygacat5:

9 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

her solo career is giving arts not charts i fear, but i listen to music not numbers so :gaygacat5:

She is doing it for the gays

A martyr it seems

JYP really won with Stray Kids didn’t he

Too bad their music suxx 

GOT7 outsold

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, hétérosexuelle said:

She is doing it for the gays

A martyr it seems

the way I can only find her peaks on the download charts and not the actual digital one  :chick3:

the way this is for the top 1000 too… literally music not the bling :jonny6:

1 minute ago, cloudbusting said:

the way I can only find her peaks on the download charts and not the actual digital one  :chick3:

the way this is for the top 1000 too… literally music not the bling :jonny6:

Korea did Glitch so dirty. Her look was a serve, too. Luckily she is like one the only ones at her label doing any kind of album numbers. So she is save :gaycat1:

Kwon Eunbi needs BEP, but 2018 BEP now whatever they are doing now

Glitch actually sounds like it could be a LOONA solo, like it has a Kim Lip or Jinsoul vibe I can totally see it

Honestly it’s crazy looking back at all the LOONA solos cause they aged so well and damn

that was CONCEPT :skull:

what went wrong?

5 hours ago, Ghiles said:

Just realized this is what Love Me Like This sounds like

which they covered on Kcon last year in the US

They should make an entire album with this sound I dig it 

23 minutes ago, hétérosexuelle said:

JYP really won with Stray Kids didn’t he

Too bad their music suxx 

GOT7 outsold

spacer.png

Straykids really need to be studied. How the **** did they blow up internationally with such a small Korean fandom? Wild.

Bae’s ugly crying is kinda iconic NGL.

The engagement on this random tweet :rip: (1mil video views)

and back to vocal judging from that encore, Kyujin is pretty much better than anyone in Twice minus maybe Jihyo but even then I haven’t heard her push herself so who knows. The first thirty seconds was enough for me to know that :rip:

And Jiwoo’s singing/rap voice is pretty good too tbh. 

I didn’t realise how many good lines she got in pO.Op.

17 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

Straykids really need to be studied. How the **** did they blow up internationally with such a small Korean fandom? Wild.

They're basically 2014 BTS but haven't figured out how to break from their current position to become 2016 BTS with both huge Korean and international popularity.

a full hour livestream of Jisoo shenanigans tomorrow. I will be enjoying the mess :bibliahh:

I need Wendy to put a full English song on her comeback mini. Her tone in English changes slightly and it's giving MPG

The way even Ricky Martin's team loved how she sounded and extended her part in the song :clap3:

26 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

the zoom in on the single tear slowly falling :bibliahh: SHOW CHAMPION said we will monetize from this capture this QUICK

32 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

The engagement on this random tweet :rip: (1mil video views)

and back to vocal judging from that encore, Kyujin is pretty much better than anyone in Twice minus maybe Jihyo but even then I haven’t heard her push herself so who knows. The first thirty seconds was enough for me to know that :rip:

And Jiwoo’s singing/rap voice is pretty good too tbh. 

I didn’t realise how many good lines she got in pO.Op.

Is it just me or their group chemistry has kinda improved after this era as the song did well for their standards? Maybe this was the subtle validation they needed for that motivation to work together. 

1 hour ago, discreetinside said:

Speaking of Treasure, I don't get why YG shelved them on the dungeon during their rookie years around 2021.

Like there is 13 months gap between the first full album and Jikjin/Darari (at least for the Korean comeback) and this could be the crucial times to get more Teumes onboard but they're get locked in the basement instead :rip: They're lucky Darari went viral on TikTok or else the long hiatus would hurt them in long run.

YG being YG tbh

only they would shelve a rookie group 

it also took almost a year and a half after their survival show to debut

it really cost them a lot of exposure and momentum 

thank god things have gotten better 

15 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

They're basically 2014 BTS but haven't figured out how to break from their current position to become 2016 BTS with both huge Korean and international popularity.

It's funny cause JYPE has always marketed SKZ domestically more than they have globally due to JYP wanting and focusing on the domestic support as well.

Like their promo domestically is top notch while JYPE  barely doing anything for them in the West especially when compared to other groups like TXT, NCT etc..

Like they don't even have an English song yet :deadbanana2:

So Love Me Like This has 4.5M steams on Spotify rn. Anyone knows how that compared to their previous TTs? Seems a bit low to me