• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, katyberry said:

You guys…. :mazen:

@Zack What are your thoughts? 

People care about Kwangya enough to make a buisness style coup? I thought Kwangya one of the reasons why Shareholders are pissed off about SM in the first place:rip:

Anyway if HYBE ever touches SM, at least SM stans will get premium level payola and better US promotion - sounds like a win to me:lakitu:

Edited by Gwendolyn

34 minutes ago, Fanta said:

imagine nmixx, itzy & twice under HYBE :loki:

Itzy with anti fragile the collapse :WAP:

not the Kakao allegations again. 

aespa is getting mega shafted by LSM getting outed. The new CEOs instantly debuting a new GG amidst the LSM ousting is a bad sign for their careers. 

not aespa getting shelved and their label in shambles 

4 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

aespa is getting mega shafted by LSM getting outed. The new CEOs instantly debuting a new GG amidst the LSM ousting is a bad sign for their careers. 

he was VERY involved with them :fan:

ok so no trolling, is this really any threat to aespa or SM? i thought LSM wasnt that involved anymore, and hes just suing them so that doesnt mean anything yet

3 minutes ago, rzal said:

not aespa getting shelved and their label in shambles 

he was VERY involved with them :fan:

Their entire group concept and branding was his idea. The new CEOs were part of the metaverse **** or w/e but the senior SM people were behind aespa and their music for the most part. Ousting LSM is gonna negatively affect their careers. They should have an album out and instead theyre getting shafted for the 100th NCT comeback of the year. Whole situation is verrry weird. 

Just now, getinthezone said:

ok so no trolling, is this really any threat to aespa or SM? i thought LSM wasnt that involved anymore, and hes just suing them so that doesnt mean anything yet

Yes he was very involved w the group. He was the one that came up w the zuzuzu part of the Savage choreography, helped pick out the demos for their debut year rollout, etc. Aespa was very much the last group he was really going to be hands on with. 

8 minutes ago, getinthezone said:

aespa's whole lore, KWANGYA and SMCU in general is LSM's idea. If he just leaves it all it would suck, SM would have to start the planning from scratch and aespa would become like Loona after Jaden Jeong 

13 minutes ago, getinthezone said:

I don't think there's any long term threat. Short term it'll probably be very messy with LSM and the shareholders playing tug of war, the new management structure rolling out in march-april, and now this lawsuit, all while having LSM produced projects in the line for the coming months

2 minutes ago, Companion said:

Itzy won :jonny:

An award for the shittiest TT in a single Year? :biblio:

Her impact but at the same time this is so nasty! Exploiting aespa but treating them like **** 

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

SM is in shambles right now.

If y’all could move SM acts to new companies which companies would y’all move them to? 

Red Velvet to HighUp (StayC needs some money)

Hyo to PNation ( a jessi and hyuna mixed concept will suit her)

Aespa to Dr.Music Entertainment (so they can be finally over but put Ningning to Hybe after contract is over)

1 minute ago, DelRey said:

An award for the shittiest TT in a single Year? :biblio:

Yes and defeating Aespa in the 4th gen :crown:

2 hours ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

FoXUsOyaMAEg2Wn?format=jpg&name=4096x409
FoXUtaoaAAIPG5P?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Mother:WAP:

Pls let them use this instrumental for a song. Its so good  :cold5:

14 minutes ago, Flomik said:

aespa's whole lore, KWANGYA and SMCU in general is LSM's idea. If he just leaves it all it would suck, SM would have to start the planning from scratch and aespa would become like Loona after Jaden Jeong 

Plus the nepotism allegations for the selection of the fourth member :deadbanana4: I hope all four girls receive the justice they deserve. 

29 minutes ago, getinthezone said:

Its over.  

ezgif-3-523c64308731jpi.gif

Bunch of drama queens. aespa, NCT, Red Velvet, Taeyeon will be fine. Things like GOT the Beat or Beautiful Christmas however probably will never happen again which is whatever anyway. :rip:

I love red velvet but some of you guys need to be serious....they're already on their death bed. Official hiatus coming anytime within the next 2 years

5 minutes ago, BigBangStan said:

Y'all, HYBE is not a foster home.  :deadbanana4:

it will be once they take aespa in May