K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

Speaking about the Grammys 

Is it true that BP submitted for BNA 4 years in a row?

That's kinda embarrassing :eli:

• Replies 132.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Congrats to TXT!! Looks like my prediction came true that they would be the next Kpop act to top BB200 :clap3:

I wonder who's going to top BB200 next? My bet is TWICE , but not with this upcoming album, but the one after that, since they will probably get blocked by Miley with this upcoming release. Though if NewJennies are releasing an actual album, then they might maybe top BB200 as well. Though if Jungkook releases an album this year then he's definitely the next to go #1 and become the first Korean solo act to do so. The same goes for V. So it's just about who releases first and get the title. I also have a good feeling about aespa for some reason. 

MHJ need to get NJ girlies back to studios for their first full albums stats.

As for Jungkook and Taehyung the earliest we can get were either 2nd half of 2023 or 2024 since JK recently reveal he didn't start records for his solo.

1 hour ago, BigBangStan said:

How can NewJeans, BabyMonster and SMNGG be from the same generation as ITZY and Gidle? :rip:

NJ is 4th gen but BM and SMNGG are not (imo)

i wouldn’t be surprised if SM and YG mediaplay their groups as 5th generation

spacer.png

21 minutes ago, BellKat said:

Speaking about the Grammys 

Is it true that BP submitted for BNA 4 years in a row?

That's kinda embarrassing :eli:

you have an official source for that? i looked up on twitter and couldn’t find a credible source

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, katyberry said:

mothers are coming 

Let's hope so, because the planning for 2022 was horrible. aespa needs multiple releases this year.

We can't have a repeat of THIS :skull:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FoNRy2ZaAAIuAwe?format=jpg&name=large

9 hours ago, Gaia said:

Literally cannot stop replaying this song :jonny: It's taken over OMG as my favorite song of 2023 so far 

It's so good, btw I read some odd thing at Instagram not long ago

Armys were complaining about HYBE payola and saying BTS paved the way and they owe BTS they debuted. And one of the most liked comment was they didn't know New jeans were a kpop gruop:deadbanana4: like ... Must be that NJS and XG have global potential 

is SM bankrupt or something because why are they doing the AESPA girls so dirty 

oh wait I forgot they hate women :rip:

27 minutes ago, Zack said:

Let's hope so, because the planning for 2022 was horrible. aespa needs multiple releases this year.

We can't have a repeat of THIS :skull:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FoNRy2ZaAAIuAwe?format=jpg&name=large

album announcement: tomorrow

pre-release single: February 20 or 24

album & TT release: March 3rd (some bsides will already have been performed at their concert)

The japanese tour dates are kinda spaced out so they can just keep traveling to Korea to promote on music shows like Black Mamba era! 

Ning Ning Savage GIF - Ning Ning Savage Slayer GIFs

SM has also finally learned about the importance of tiktok and social media content for aespa fans recently. Both the group and company are aware of how Girls was hated so this time they'll be giving us a good song too. Also with Warner leading AE1, the future is looking bright for us!

Edited by katyberry

posting for the losers who had meltdowns over stans doing stan stuff on a stan forum. counting numbers and stats. :bird:

1 minute ago, 4Walls said:

is SM bankrupt or something because why are they doing the AESPA girls so dirty 

oh wait I forgot they hate women :rip:

They were probably busy with smngg and smnbg :rip:

Listen here you sick twisted white demon, when i catch you Miss Kim Petras, i swear to god, i will drag you and i will beat your ass. You stupid white *****. **** you and **** all the white gays who stan you *****. **** you! You ain't deserve **** hoe!

15 minutes ago, BigBangStan said:

Listen here you sick twisted white demon, when i catch you Miss Kim Petras, i swear to god, i will drag you and i will beat your ass. You stupid white *****. **** you and **** all the white gays who stan you *****. **** you! You ain't deserve **** hoe!

Did you accidentally post this on the wrong thread?

14 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

Did you accidentally post this on the wrong thread?

It’s because Kim Petras just won the Grammy over BTS & Coldplay, so he/she referenced a thing one army once said in an audio file towards Lady Gaga, back when Gaga also won a Grammy over BTS. 

Spoiler

I can’t believe I just explained that and ruined someone’s joke :rip: Like didn’t you get the reference at all? :skull:

Edited by Pluto2022

They were literally talking about army meltdowns like 2 pages ago :deadbanana4: the joke is right there

47 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

It’s because Kim Petras just won the Grammy over BTS & Coldplay, so he/she referenced a thing one army once said in an audio file towards Lady Gaga, back when Gaga also won a Grammy over BTS. 

Reveal hidden contents

I can’t believe I just explained that and ruined someone’s joke :rip: Like didn’t you get the reference at all? :skull:

27 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Oops, sorry @BigBangStan for messing up your joke. My bad 😅

isn't High Up preparing a bg? maybe we're closer to that debut than we thought. hence the lack of focus on the STAYC gurlz :wave:

Slap GIF - Slap GIFs

and when I catch you Chris Lee

Edited by katyberry

4 hours ago, BigBangStan said:

:ahh: pls

BTS losing to my favorite women (Gaga, Ari, SZA & Doja) 3 years in a row is just :alexz: 

5 hours ago, JoanneActII said:

His album packaging is always amazing :jonny6:

not this ***** making me spend money on albums again :rip: 

i'm def getting these :deadbanana2: