K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

Btw, how come you have SKZ photocards? I though you were a SKZ hater? 

Gurlll, I love Seungmin. And Levanter is like one of my fave songs ever. I also watched their survival show and was there for them since Hellevator. I just can’t stand their noisy music and I blame 3 ratcha for that. But some of their songs, especially b-sides :heart:

• Replies 133k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

justice for girls :sherlock: 

OT: Stamp On It not even going top50 truly a bomb in all areas :rip: Let's start preparing the aespa comeback announcement now shall we 

Edited by Billionaire

7 minutes ago, LuneMon said:

baemon and g-idle next?

Le Ssakurafim will join them on the next Korean comeback. And it's crazy to think that IVE being the million seller with all the 2 tracks single albums.

:flame::flame::flame::flame:

The talent in BABYMONSTER is stacked :clap3:

Asa beating the "there's no good female rappers in 4th gen" allegations in one swoop

Edited by Mel.

1 hour ago, dangerlady said:

They are so pretty :jonny5: I need more magazine covers for them

Stunning :heart:

Need to be on the lookout for this cover. 

bouquet is doing cute for an OST too, management is doing well for them lol. 

12 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

I didn’t know Mingyu was doing Mindset tbh. I had only heard about Vernon and Joshua’s podcast series. So it could have been last summer. anyway excited to hear him talk :heart2:

Eunwoo is obviously way bigger than Astro, to the point that people rarely associate him with the group anymore, they just see him as a solo celebrity :dies: The commercial viability of this dude really makes him powerful lol, a pretty face can really take you places.

And I feel bad for Changbin too ngl, he’s actually one of my fave members in stray cats and is so talented and real. Plus Ive always found him attractive even before he gained muscles. It’s funny how the two members I’m the least attracted to are the most popular in the group :dies:
Justice for Changbin, IN and Bang Me Chan.

All these endlessly likeable, genuinely funny, and insanely talented idols are always some of the least biased just cause of their visuals. Like Changbin in SKZ or Dino in SVT, it makes me sad :!ohno: 

They teased Joshua and Mingyu’s series back in October (after Vernon and DK’s) so I assume the Mindset project was done before they left for North America, so I hope Mingyu still has the long hair :gaycat5:

ps. how excited are you for In The Soop? This literally just made me bawl :heart: 

Love to see it :clap3:

it's time they start releasing original Japanese albums and not Korean remakes 

they have the potential to be YG's biggest group in Japan after BIGBANG

Edited by Mel.

13 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

All these endlessly likeable, genuinely funny, and insanely talented idols are always some of the least biased just cause of their visuals. Like Changbin in SKZ or Dino in SVT, it makes me sad :!ohno: 

They teased Joshua and Mingyu’s series back in October (after Vernon and DK’s) so I assume the Mindset project was done before they left for North America, so I hope Mingyu still has the long hair :gaycat5:

ps. how excited are you for In The Soop? This literally just made me bawl :heart: 

Oh ok, I didn’t know about DK’s series whaaaa-

omg I wanna hear what my gorgeous and talented king talks about :bloo: the ones who are funny and playful variety-show-character on camera are usually the most introspective and reserved off camera (like Twice Dahyun), so I’m curious about DK. 

And yes :jonny:  They’re all so close with each other, it’s beautiful tbh. And we don’t talk enough about how great of a leader SCoups really is :heart: Ahhh idk how I’ll survive In The Soop 

Starting to realize that HYBE really hit the jackpot focusing on playlisting for NewJennies compared to other companies still stuck in 2018 paying thousands for some ads on a dying platform. Might be their smartest move yet. 

Hope we get to see more companies following this route which we probably will seeing how well they're doing in all aspects.

And hopefully some of that money for playlist push for Le Sakurafim's next cb :eli:

Edited by Billionaire

48 minutes ago, katyberry said:

not when girls, life's too short and icu exist!

both GIRLS and LTS is a bop

i don’t know what is a ICU :giraffe:

First song of theirs I ever heard, and all these years later, it still BOPS. All of their visuals were on TEN, the choreo is everything, and the bridge is heavenly. I want this for ITZY 

They’re still adding MORE? Shotaro + Sungchan and the current 3 male SM Rookies are fine enough to form the group already :deadbanana2:

These women deserve ALL THE LOVE they receive

I know that had to be such a serotonin boost hearing that

2 minutes ago, Kirby Kirbs said:

They’re still adding MORE? Shotaro + Sungchan and the current 3 male SM Rookies are fine enough to form the group already :deadbanana2:

And just like NCT Hollywood, nothing will come from this :rip:

the real soty 2022

too bad it was released late in the tracking period :clownny:

5 minutes ago, Kirby Kirbs said:

what the actual ****

5 members is enough ffs i'm so sick of the trend of having boy groups with heaps of members

Someone stop SM with all these nct new units, like 3 is more than enough.

We want  a new SM BG 

I thought the nct Japan unit is finalized??!! and now they're opening an audition to add members... what a mess :deadbanana2:

Why is BAEMON so underwhelming so far?

we were promise 7(?) JENNIES and all we got is 7 Ambers