• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

:gaycat6:

Wait I’ve seen that guy in one of the Lisa Paris Fashion week vlogs :dies:

9 minutes ago, Babymomo said:

Speaking of Eunwoo and his backup dancers, their discography is filled with such BOPS :katie2:

they do have some bops ngl.

And ofc MoonBin is always doing smth smth with Sanha :gaycat6:

39 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Sorry but I cackled :dies:

also no offense to anyone that stan these twinks but I keep seeing posts with IT boy this IT boy that for all these 4th gen boys but I don’t really see any impact they’ve had on the GP aside from let’s say millions of their own fans watching their fancams and the fanbase bulk buying. Meanwhile an ACTUAL IT boy like Eunwoo who’s very well known among the GP, does countless cfs in Korea, is the face of many brands, gets invited to high fashion events, has a huge social media following with over 30 million insta followers etc. gets ignored. Only on KTRL :dies:

He may be talentless but he’s the main it boy. Yeonjun is just purely mediaplayed by hybe crazy because HYBE has thee Jungkook and Taehyung.  

39 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

reminds me of Normani vs Chloe stan wars :dies: literally fighting over bubbling under positions

Can't believe those two have stans:rip:

10 minutes ago, Adama said:

Yeah PV at Coachella is going to be EPIC :jonnycat:

the outfits >

OT: eunwoo is handsome indeed but he isn’t doing much for me maybe it’s because he lacks talent a bit

Edited by hallucinate

2 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

forget eunwoo, junho the IT man of korea :clap3:

he really is :jonny6:

I rewatched The Red Sleeve a couple of weeks ago and he's just sooo good in it :WAP: no wonder korea stanned hard

really hoping his drama with Yoona will be good too

All your ugly biases better pack it up if the Eunwoo is bland

Some people just can’t appreciate perfection. 

KYtBoeg.gif

14 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

he really is :jonny6:

I rewatched The Red Sleeve a couple of weeks ago and he's just sooo good in it :WAP: no wonder korea stanned hard

really hoping his drama with Yoona will be good too

a multi-talented king :gaycat5: 

and same, i’m perched for that drama :jonny5: hope it airs asap even tho they are still shooting it:chick1: :jonny5:

12 minutes ago, ariesgroove said:

french blinks will always show out :jonny5:

17 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

this is so iconic :jonnycat:

:jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

one of their most underrated b-sides, the harmonies are gorgeous

poor Yeri getting used as a garnish tho, she doesn’t get any full lines :hoetenks:

she’s come so far on their latest releases in comparison 

Yeonjun and hyunjin are only popular among kpop fans, I don't understand why they keep calling them it boys lol. Hyunjin may be cute, but bullies dont become it boys in south korea.

Eunwoo is already untouchable, he only needs to improve his acting skill.

Just now, cloudbusting said:

poor Yeri getting used as a garnish tho, she doesn’t get any full lines :hoetenks:

she’s come so far on their latest releases in comparison 

I think it's because most (or all) of the Ice Cream Cake album was recorded before it was decided that Yeri would join. There's even an OT4 dance practice of Automatic out there. So when she did get added, I think they just gave her a quick lil' line here and there on the songs.

OT: I was revisiting The Red and they really did IT with this one :jonny5:

1 hour ago, Witnessed ET said:

Sorry but I cackled :dies:

also no offense to anyone that stan these twinks but I keep seeing posts with IT boy this IT boy that for all these 4th gen boys but I don’t really see any impact they’ve had on the GP aside from let’s say millions of their own fans watching their fancams and the fanbase bulk buying. Meanwhile an ACTUAL IT boy like Eunwoo who’s very well known among the GP, does countless cfs in Korea, is the face of many brands, gets invited to high fashion events, has a huge social media following with over 30 million insta followers etc. gets ignored. Only on KTRL :dies:

But we need the audience to buy the album!

IYLZIZR.gif

2 minutes ago, Zack said:

I think it's because most (or all) of the Ice Cream Cake album was recorded before it was decided that Yeri would join. There's even an OT4 dance practice of Automatic out there. So when she did get added, I think they just gave her a quick lil' line here and there on the songs.

OT: I was revisiting The Red and they really did IT with this one :jonny5:

that would make total sense because she barely makes an appearance on the rest of it too :'(

The Red is so great, ive been revisiting it lately and some songs that never stood out to me before have popped off. Time Slip especially

9 minutes ago, LuneMon said:

Yeonjun and hyunjin are only popular among kpop fans, I don't understand why they keep calling them it boys lol. Hyunjin may be cute, but bullies dont become it boys in south korea.

Eunwoo is already untouchable, he only needs to improve his acting skill.

SKZ stans are only calling Hyunjin an "it boy" for fun, and not being serious. It's kinda like: "ugh he's so popular, he deserves to be an it-boy" type of thing.

However TXT stans and Yeonjun himself are being legit about Yeonjun being a "4th gen it boy" :skull:

Edited by Pluto2022

6 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

SKZ stans are only calling Hyunjin an "it boy" for fun, and not being serious. It's kinda like: "ugh he's so popular, he deserves to be an it-boy" type of thing.

However TXT stans and Yeonjun himself are being legit about Yeonjun being a "4th gen it boy" :skull:

gag it

Eunwoo is bland as hell, I'd rather read this thread talk about the fake it-boys than about him :rip: 

15 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

Speaking of Eunwoo has anyone watched Island?

I wonder if his acting has improved

74TAbiz.gif

It’s on prime. Some are saying it’s good some are saying it’s bad. 

12 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

that would make total sense because she barely makes an appearance on the rest of it too :'(

The Red is so great, ive been revisiting it lately and some songs that never stood out to me before have popped off. Time Slip especially

Yes Time Slip is amazing, also Lady's Room and Campfire (Irene's rap in that one :hawkeye:)...it's a really solid album in general.

Just a real shame that they only have 2 full albums in 9 years :gaycat6:

Omg The stade of France :WAP:. It would be a huge deal for them if it’s not for a festival but for their BP tour 

Speaking of popular 4th gen boys, this is what the top 10 looks like:

1. Hyunjin

2. Felix

3. Yeonjun

4. Lee Know

5. Bang Chan

6. Soobin

7. Ni-Ki

8. Beomgyu

9. San

10. Juyeon

not THE PRESIDENT OF FRANCE HIMSELF being the photographer :deadbanana2: