• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, newaespa said:

Illusion is literally the best kpop song last year though so maybe upgrade your taste instead honey :chick2:

I love Illusion but the album was terrible:rip: and they didn't bother to release again ever since that day, if I wanted to stan a group that releases terrible music once a year I would Stan BLACKPINK, don't you think??

11 hours ago, Mel. said:

I wouldn’t call it misplaced and it was also justified.

whatever martyr lmao. :clown:

2 hours ago, WhalieX said:

It's as clear as day that Sweetest Pie was an inspiration for the song and many have noticed it even before the song came out. That rap part alone just further confirmed it. :michael:

Its a reach because sweetest pie was already reductive. The guy you sourced already did a video on it.

1 minute ago, MusicFan98 said:

I love Illusion but the album was terrible:rip: and they didn't bother to release again ever since that day, if I wanted to stan a group that releases terrible music once a year I would Stan BLACKPINK, don't you think??

Illusion is overrated and noisy 

2 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

HUNGjin is coming with the next comeback though 

eb02e63b1e88e9ddf17ada220e7086fb91e06f20.gif

No shade but I can't believe people feel attracted to this??:rip: like, are u into zombies or something lol...

Not Macron being there and is going to watch the Pinks performs :dies: (his ass being there when the whole country is rioting against his retreat reform)  

Edited by Adama

3 minutes ago, Josh said:

Illusion is overrated and noisy 

Illusion is a bop and it isn't noisy. But I can't believe that was the best they could come up with for a second mini album, like at least if the song isn't a 10/10 but a strong 8/10, other decent songs could have complemented it but no... 

GOT the beat bombing, aespa in the dungeon, Red Velvet shelved as usual, NCT being all over the place, EXO in the military, BoA dragging everyone down with her, Taeyeon still trying to get rid of the evidence about her being the mastermind behind Jessica and Krystal's departure, Super Junior still existing, SHINee waiting for Taemin.....

Naevis was their only hope and and took it upon herself to show these humans how to save a company

naevis.gif

Edited by Pluto2022

1 minute ago, Adama said:

Not Macron being there and is going to watch the Pinks performs :dies:

I just know his bias is Rose

2 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

Illusion is a bop and it isn't noisy. But I can't believe that was the best they could come up with for a second mini album, like at least if the song isn't a 10/10 but a strong 8/10, other decent songs could have complemented it but no... 

Savage is still my favorite release from them bside wise. Lucid Dream > Girls album

they need to have Hayley Kiyoko write their music

3 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

No shade but I can't believe people feel attracted to this??:rip: like, are u into zombies or something lol...

Sorry but I cackled :dies:

also no offense to anyone that stan these twinks but I keep seeing posts with IT boy this IT boy that for all these 4th gen boys but I don’t really see any impact they’ve had on the GP aside from let’s say millions of their own fans watching their fancams and the fanbase bulk buying. Meanwhile an ACTUAL IT boy like Eunwoo who’s very well known among the GP, does countless cfs in Korea, is the face of many brands, gets invited to high fashion events, has a huge social media following with over 30 million insta followers etc. gets ignored. Only on KTRL :dies:

BLACKPINKs discography is aging like avocado. Except for Whistle and Playing with Fire. Timeless classics

naevis.gif

6 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

It's because of the contacts and makeup, otherwise he's very attractive

19773804ef736ecf0bd5a8d35db1cb47.jpg126f5ba1fe1ba971ed139243f96617a6.jpg559098cb1361dc35e42d1404d15397fa.jpg39d210b42d6cf7543739a5c3c000c84a.jpg

2 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

also no offense to anyone that stan these twinks but I keep seeing posts with IT boy this IT boy that for all these 4th gen boys but I don’t really see any impact they’ve had on the GP aside from let’s say millions of their own fans watching their fancams and the fanbase bulk buying. Meanwhile an ACTUAL IT boy like Eunwoo who’s very well known among the GP, does countless cfs in Korea, is the face of many brands, gets invited to high fashion events, has a huge social media following with over 30 million insta followers etc. gets ignored. Only on KTRL :dies:

reminds me of Normani vs Chloe stan wars :dies: literally fighting over bubbling under positions

Just now, Ghiles said:

Hyunjin sexy 

just say y’all aren’t into twinks!!

He’s indeed very attractive. The heavy makeup look tho…not the tea :coffee2:

12 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Eunwoo is bland as hell though...... legit every member of his group serves more than him, also he's not 4th gen, you don't see any of these 4th gen girlies anywhere close to Jennies dominance and scandal freeness same as Eunwoo, guess he's on a different level for now.

I mean you right but as someone who solo stans the REAL it girlies of Korea i just don't think he serves enough to be on their level (Suzy&Jennie):celestial5:

Horrible acting, forgettable stage and vocal presence and just in general so inoffensive that he offers nothing to the table, therefore nothing to stan for on this site :katie:.

But yeah as a whole you right he's way above the other boys in Korea for now (mostly cause of his shyte acting in that webtoon drama but i digress) and the delusions over who is or isn't Korea's new doll to play with and throw away are moot.

1 minute ago, Babymomo said:

Eunwoo is bland as hell though...... legit every member of his group serves more than him, also he's not 4th gen, you don't see any of these 4th gen girlies anywhere close to Jennies dominance and scandal freeness same as Eunwoo, guess he's on a different level for now.

I mean you right but as someone who solo stans the REAL it girlies of Korea i just don't think he serves enough to be on their level (Suzy&Jennie):celestial5:

Horrible acting, forgettable stage and vocal presence and just in general so inoffensive that he offers nothing to the table, therefore nothing to stan for on this site :katie:.

But yeah as a whole you right he's way above the other boys in Korea for now (mostly cause of his shyte acting in that webtoon drama but i digress) and the delusions over who is or isn't Korea's new doll to play with and throw away are moot.

I know, his talents are way below average but that’s not what I was talking about. I’m talking about his popularity and the omnipresence with the GP and the industry as a whole, and no one can argue his status in that sense. Ofc Suzy and Jennie are on their own level, girls usually are on a higher profile than boys in this industry, but I was talking about males only. 

13 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

:gaycat6:

Wait I’ve seen that guy in one of the Lisa Paris Fashion week vlogs :dies:

9 minutes ago, Babymomo said:

Speaking of Eunwoo and his backup dancers, their discography is filled with such BOPS :katie2:

they do have some bops ngl.

And ofc MoonBin is always doing smth smth with Sanha :gaycat6: