• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

the new txt teaser sounds like soty I'm glad they realized good boy gone trash wasn't it :clap3:and also the 4th gen it boy Mr. Choi yeonjun's china bar is about to break the record for most pre-orders  :chick2: aespa better come back and snatch that again

Edited by jeanie

20 minutes ago, Flomik said:

This simply isn't good. Sounds like she's doing a Bhad Bhabie impersonation. Tragic :doc:

Also why did they choose to give her this song specifically??? The original lyrics include "This is Hiroshima, this is Nagasaki" thankfully they changed that part here, but still...a messy choice if people decide to look up the original song from this.

Its so funny how this thread is comprised of two mutually exclusive group of users:

one are the girlgroup stans with the onces who think twice is the biggest girlgroup in the us (delusional), the other are the blonks minding their own business complaining about release dates (as usual), the sheep and the pigs all doing whatever it is they do best.

and the boygroup stans just enjoying their favs numbers and bops with the occasional thirst post :deadbanana2:

2 minutes ago, jeanie said:

when is aespa dropping the teaser? I thought they're releasing their first full album soon :coffee: I hope its gonna be like savage and not like girls :bird:

Winter already said that the songs are recorded 

so I guess after the GOT's promo is over, they will start working on a music video / choreo

3 hours ago, GucciBang said:

If you compare other Avex artists/idols budget to XG, it's giving bread winner except they are not, obviously.. so their must be a huge company backing them up. We need avex messy ceo to spill

Tbf, the first few releases from every Avex act usually has good art direction and decent budget (e.g. Kalen Anzai and FAKY)

I'm more curious to see if they'll keep the quality for their next releases cause XG is not making a dent in Korea nor Japan so far. I wish they were releasing songs in Japanese or Korean, not in English.

they about to snatch that daesang from nwjns with this bop

Edited by jeanie

1 minute ago, mathekr said:

I'm more curious to see if they'll keep the quality for their next releases cause XG is not making a dent in Korea nor Japan so far. I wish they were releasing songs in Japanese or Korean, not in English.

how do you know? we don't know their album sales 

(or if you know where to check it, I'd appreciate a link)

3 minutes ago, newaespa said:

:rip:

its tomorrow then :hippo:

Or Friday. If the album is coming next month, it has to be released by February 24 (day before their concert).

So Friday is the latest day they can announce to allow a full month pre-order/teasing period. I don't want them to announce 2 or 3 weeks before as that will cut down the pre-order times, but this is SM, so if there's a bad decision to make, they will make it. :rip:

Edited by Zack

9 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

Its so funny how this thread is comprised of two mutually exclusive group of users:

one are the girlgroup stans with the onces who think twice is the biggest girlgroup in the us (delusional), the other are the blonks minding their own business complaining about release dates (as usual), the sheep and the pigs all doing whatever it is they do best.

and the boygroup stans just enjoying their favs numbers and bops with the occasional thirst post :deadbanana2:

Let’s stop the victimize. Y’all are always the in the crime scene I know some sheep love to **** on BP but y’all come for twice unprovoked because some trolls said Twice were the biggest GG. It’s not that serious. 

The way people laughed at Yeonjun for calling himself 4th gen it boy only for his bars to break all the records for preorders

2 minutes ago, Zack said:

Or Friday. If the album is coming next month, it has to be released by February 24 (day before their concert).

So Friday is the latest day they can announce to allow a full month pre-order/teasing period. I don't want them to announce 2 or 3 weeks before as that will cut down the pre-order times, but this is SM, so if there's a bad decision to make, they will make it. :rip:

the album will be released after the concert :)

8 minutes ago, mathekr said:

Tbf, the first few releases from every Avex act usually has good art direction and decent budget (e.g. Kalen Anzai and FAKY)

Korea. They’re too GC they would flop so hard+ they’re all Japanese same goes to japan I think only the legacy acts still can sell. 
by singing in English they aren’t catered to one specific market also the k-pop promotion is smart imo. I hope they will get a decent fandom because I-fans will not stan until they hit big in Asia first. 

11 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

cheers oklahoma GIF

6 minutes ago, jeanie said:

they about to snatch that daesang from nwjns with this bop

This genuinely sounds fantastic :clap3:

2 minutes ago, TanjiroKamado said:

The way people laughed at Yeonjun for calling himself 4th gen it boy only for his bars to break all the records for preorders

Chinese fanbase buying tons of album doesn't make someone an It Boy/Girl. 

Just now, DelRey said:

Chinese fanbase buying tons of album doesn't make someone an It Boy/Girl. 

Well sales are the most important metric

Love that XG music is in English, makes them more unique :clap3:

4 minutes ago, mathekr said:

True but the point is XG doesn't look like  they have decent budget only especially the Shooting Star MV, it's giving kpop's top group level budget. The cgi is not actually cheap and this level of quality, the execution and the transitions are all flawless! I'm really curious about their actual sales, they are slowly making their name out there but I agree, it's not enough yet

10 minutes ago, Flomik said:

how do you know? we don't know their album sales 

(or if you know where to check it, I'd appreciate a link)

Oricon combined single charts (here's their chart history page). Tippy Toe didn't even debut and Mascara peaked #27.

2 minutes ago, Flomik said:

Charli XCX feature/production on ae1?

:WAP: 

then sm is SAVED I would die for a atleast 1 charli xcx pots and pans production on ae1