K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

13 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

queen served here despite the messy outfit:jonny5: she is slowly gaining her confidence back, starshit better not shove her into the back again :angry: 

She’s honestly so beautiful. Deserves to be pushed as much as miss Strawberry. Just give her enough lines as the best vocalist in the group and she’ll shine automatically. 

6 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

Oprah Winfrey Concert GIF by CBS

Kings of consistency and growth.

• Replies 133k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

:jonny5: Not this slapping so hard

2 hours ago, jeanie said:

they about to snatch that daesang from nwjns with this bop

sounds like a sexy bop, I hope it is something like love shot. 

52 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

I'm starting to not give a damn about Aespa:dies: like if you are taking a whole ass year to comeback and on top of that you are gonna release bad music... like, just keep the NCT comebacks coming and disband tbh.

Illusion is literally the best kpop song last year though so maybe upgrade your taste instead honey :chick2:

also Aespa is giving SHELVED :rip: 

SM debuting an AI instead :lmao: 

31 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

So LE SSERAFIM and NewJeans will more than likely be under Interscope/Geffen once they head stateside as well

they're already under geffen

766058627d7233462e67dd0358dbda55.png

The acclaim for XG everywhere :jonny5: I'm seeing a lot of tweets with people praising the song and video, they're going viral I fear

are XG going to perform at Korean music shows like Mascara? does anyone know?

Korean promo did wonders for them, they got millions of views

can STAYC announce the cb date already :redface: 

and no 1 month pre-order period please, 2 weeks is enough

40 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

Yeah — HYBE went to UMG once their contract with Columbia ended, and signed an overall deal to launch HYBE America under Universal, which included BTS, Seventeen and Enhypen going under Geffen. Along with their upcoming HYBE x Geffen girl group. (TXT has a pre existing deal with Republic.)

So LE SSERAFIM and NewJeans will more than likely be under Interscope/Geffen once they head stateside as well

Yep and aren't all HYPE acts managed by Scooter Braun in the US? Or there are some kinds of partnerships between them?

23 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

also Aespa is giving SHELVED :rip:

2 members just released a unit with GOT and all members were involved in SM's end of year album. So at least MYs are getting something musical from the girls.

I don't think with your avi that you should be laughing at others being on the shelf

https://cdn.atrl.net/monthly_2021_01/ezgif.com-gif-maker_14.thumb.gif.ccc26cc9dea38eb37651b54955fd3408.gif

1 hour ago, Dialamba said:

its giving Ariana x Jungkook 

jennie and Mbappe when ????? Omg

Get that rola Lalisa! :gaycat2:

I wish they'd stop stealing from the Dua Lipa store. AF is the only somewhat interesting song they've put out since 2019.

3 minutes ago, WhalieX said:

I wish they'd stop stealing from the Dua Lipa store. AF is the only somewhat interesting song they've put out since 2019.

This is such a reach :rip:

5 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

This is such a reach :rip:

It's as clear as day that Sweetest Pie was an inspiration for the song and many have noticed it even before the song came out. That rap part alone just further confirmed it. :michael:

16 minutes ago, WhalieX said:

AF aged. 

twice makes POP music idk why people expect them to change their sound. 
MS is a bop :giraffe:

Edited by Dialamba

Now if lisa took a pic with mbappe i wouldve MOVED. 

Wish XG’s album was longer, i am loving this sound from them :WAP:

4 hours ago, Mitsuki said:

I saw they will perform The Sound on Music Station this friday, but I don't think they will release the MV before the stage, unless It's by surprise. 

This era's roll out is confusing me. It's different from their past japanese eras. 

These Japanese releases are always so messy and uninformed I feel like. Like you will suddenly see them release an MV out of nowhere and that goes for all Kpop acts :dies:

4 hours ago, Dialamba said:

No one wants to drop a teaser. Aespa isn’t cb, YG postponed Jisoo’s solo, SS is scared of NJ’s dominance, Stayc is back to dungeon :dancehall2:

Only XG didn’t let me down. Maya is the real main girl, the amount of power when she sang the 2nd chorus. It topped Juria mascara pre chorus. 

You spilled I fear! 

I was gagged during Maya's chorus especially when the camera angle suddenly switching to the side :jonny5:

7086d2e08b0e9c289822f3b24fea51fc607a0b7e

3 hours ago, Mitsuki said:

They are the only ones doing a exclusive full concert

It's s funny how people keep discrediting SKZ everywhere and use other groups to attack them *cough* gg stans,  especially when SKZ are also doing big things! 

3 hours ago, jeanie said:

the new txt teaser sounds like soty I'm glad they realized good boy gone trash wasn't it :clap3:and also the 4th gen it boy Mr. Choi yeonjun's china bar is about to break the record for most pre-orders  :chick2: aespa better come back and snatch that again

Karina and Winter still have the record, Yeonjun only has the record for males. But Hyunjin is coming back later this year and claiming his 4th gen it-boy status back! 

87bacf15b03b4723fc3b3631614d3e7b.gif

3 hours ago, MingYouToo said:

Its so funny how this thread is comprised of two mutually exclusive group of users:

one are the girlgroup stans with the onces who think twice is the biggest girlgroup in the us (delusional), the other are the blonks minding their own business complaining about release dates (as usual), the sheep and the pigs all doing whatever it is they do best.

and the boygroup stans just enjoying their favs numbers and bops with the occasional thirst post :deadbanana2:

The fact that I'm under all these groups :dies:

3 hours ago, jeanie said:

they about to snatch that daesang from nwjns with this bop

Why do they always sound like someone struggling to take a dump, due to constipation. Or either they sound like they are choking on food? In any case they sound like they are struggling with something

3 hours ago, TanjiroKamado said:

The way people laughed at Yeonjun for calling himself 4th gen it boy only for his bars to break all the records for preorders

HUNGjin is coming with the next comeback though 

eb02e63b1e88e9ddf17ada220e7086fb91e06f20.gif

3 hours ago, DelRey said:

Do you even know what an It boy is?

Eunwoo is the IT BOY and his group sales are beyond tragic. 

It's crazy how popular Eunwoo and Moonbin are, and yet their group being completely non-factors :dies:

3 hours ago, fais_2311 said:

They all ran away and refused to stay in YG dungeon :clap3:

Hinata from XG was one also of those who refused to stay in the YG dungeon, and look at her now shining in XG :clap3:

3 hours ago, TanjiroKamado said:

Do you guys remember when fx STOLE a song from that german girlgroup? They literally only translated the lyrics and sold the song as their own. How did they get away with that?

This bop omg 

Edited by Pluto2022

19 minutes ago, WhalieX said:

7 minutes ago, WhalieX said:

It's as clear as day that Sweetest Pie was an inspiration for the song and many have noticed it even before the song came out. That rap part alone just further confirmed it. :michael:

So? It’s still a bop. This is pop music. There are inspirations everywhere in kpop. So stop with the double standards. 

2 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

AF aged. 

twice makes POP music idk why people expect them to change their sound. 
MS is a bop :giraffe:

I actually want them to go back to their old sound lol that title track streak from debut to What Is Love? >>>> :jonnycat:

I just liked fun TWICE more. Everyone needs to mature I guess but if that means doing watered down western demos then meh I'm not into it. :noparty:

7 hours ago, GucciBang said:

This is everything, they are everything :wanda:the mv, the production, the girls, the outfits, the cunty choreo, Maya is the ***** :msmarvel:

These Asian girlies always have to do the blaccent when they rap it’s so cringe. Like does these girls even know what they are saying :toofunny3:

One of the reason why I hate Kpop rappers and that I can’t listen to song like Money. Can they at least try to get their own flow

Edited by Adama