• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

birthday is an enjoyable song, should’ve been the umpah umpah of the current trilogy though and been released earlier instead of the end of the year 

4 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

all these mental gymnastics to steer away from the fact that you said “no one cared about them” which is simply not true :dies: 

Having a huge fanbase that buys your albums =/= no one caring. That applies to Ateez and RV too.

People streaming the songs on Spotify(the largest premium streaming platform in the world) more than some so-called “hits” =/= no one caring.

Doing a sold out arena/stadium tour attended by hundreds of thousands of people and grossing millions =/= no one caring.

It’s ok to admit that you’re wrong sometimes. And me pointing out you talking **** about a certain act just to push a certain narrative about your own fave is hardly “being mad”. :cm:

I wasn't pushing any narrative just pointing out that factually SM had more female comebacks than any other company, the one's pulling mental gymnastics are onces, wanting to put Spotify above every other metric just because it suits your narrative:rip: it's ok to admit that TWICE isn't commercially what they used to be, no need to get mad over a very clear fact. Keep posting them Line chart positions if it makes you all feel better:hug:

11 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

Latin America part here we go :jonny5:

:fan:

I think the encore for the Born Pink Tour will be a stadium show in America. 4 Arena shows in Australia is kinda anti climactic 

3 hours ago, Dialamba said:

Funny how RV Stans brag about k charts just for them to flop harder than any Twice’s songs. :bibliahh:Itzy still had 600M streams last year 

So in conclusion Aespa which is supposed to be bigger than Itzy in Korea scored a mid sized hit like Itzy.

I don’t know why we shouldn’t talk about spotify when it’s one of the biggest streaming platforms in the world. :penguin: Congratulations for Kara let’s see if they cb once a year if they would get the same impact. 

Funny how Itzy stans are so shameless, the way Sneakers + BLY + Cheflop total SPOTIFY (A.K.A the most popular and influential platform in the whole world which invalidates any other possible metric of success, because it is an indicator of globality) strems, barely surprass FMR's total streams:bibliahh:You guys are something else, Itzy getting 20 more streams on Canada and Andorra doesn't make Itzy any more global, they are irrelevant in korea and the rest of the world babe. 

At least RV flops with weird ass music:rip: Imagine flopping with basic cookie cutter music like the examples below and still having the NERVE to come for other groups underperformances:bibliahh:

In no world is 150k UL something to brag about :deadbanana4: But I guess the 4th gen BG stats were SO bad that this is some unbelievable smash

Sadly 3rd gen is coming to an end in Korea, TWICE and RV are flops on charts, GF disbanded, and Korea only talks about BP worldwide achievement, they don't use their music anymore. BTS fandom shrinks everyday in Korea, EXO is considered hags, NCT is stagnant and on a decline, only 17 fandom increases but they won't be at the top against 4th gen groups.

At least we had quality music for a decade :chick3:

1 hour ago, Flomik said:

from the 4th gen: Wonyoung, Karina, Yuna, Yunjin have the best bets at the moment

Wonyoung - pretty privilege

Yuna - pretty privilege, dancer

Karina - charisma, pretty, rap, star power, dancer, vocal potential, talented

Yunjin - charisma, stage presence, pretty, star power, vocalist, dancer, talented, songwriter

I'd also add NingNing but she'll most likely pull a LALISA type of success in Korea simply because of knetz and the previous scandals with her, but GLOBALLY she can devour

Don't forget Winter, which is shaping up to be IU's heiress.

Damn, aespa has some SUPERSTARS :lakitu:

25 minutes ago, joysaiyo said:

Sadly 3rd gen is coming to an end in Korea, TWICE and RV are flops on charts, GF disbanded, and Korea only talks about BP worldwide achievement, they don't use their music anymore. BTS fandom shrinks everyday in Korea, EXO is considered hags, NCT is stagnant and on a decline, only 17 fandom increases but they won't be at the top against 4th gen groups.

At least we had quality music for a decade :chick3:

lie again

26 minutes ago, joysaiyo said:

One of the MOST iconic songs ever. :jonny5:

The way Momo steps out before her dance break - she truly said "i'm that *****" to all the other nugus.

Tzuyu looks like someones mama in that tumbnail though. :ahh:

“Red velvet flopped with weird music” 

You mean bad. Bad music.

Meanwhile we are 1.5 days from NJ ending BTS. 

1 hour ago, Cotton said:

People genuinely believing RV is over due to a bad comeback flopping clearly haven’t gotten the memo of RV being able to bounce back with smashes. :toofunny3:

They’re still very much on the GP’s radar and not everyone can say the same so get those stale Birthday drags in whilst you can even though they had the leverage of FMR in the same year.

And they are in their 9th year, like flopping is not even a drag anymore for a group that can last so long :deadbanana: Which other groups can score a hit in their 8th/9th year?

Wonder Girls and APink maybe

1 hour ago, Magdalene said:

birthday is an enjoyable song, should’ve been the umpah umpah of the current trilogy though and been released earlier instead of the end of the year 

I like Birthday too. I think it was a victim of a botched release/promotion. The MV was supposedly filmed in March, so it was meant to come out much earlier.

OT: I find it hilarious how the haters always want to ignore FMR and claim RV is "a flop" based on Birthday alone. It's so transparent. RV literally had a chart resurge last year...their 8th year.

I dont know what Weeekly company is thinking with that like is it really so hard to release the type of Apink songs since Apink sounds now is mature? 

Weeekly fits perfectly to what Apink was before and there's still a group that needs to fill that spot :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, MusicFan98 said:

I wasn't pushing any narrative just pointing out that factually SM had more female comebacks than any other company, the one's pulling mental gymnastics are onces, wanting to put Spotify above every other metric just because it suits your narrative:rip: it's ok to admit that TWICE isn't commercially what they used to be, no need to get mad over a very clear fact. Keep posting them Line chart positions if it makes you all feel better:hug:

You really think we’re fools that you’ll keep steering away from your original post’s intention and we’ll get distracted :dies:  Nobody’s  denying Twice’s commercial power decline in Korea, I simply mentioned the things that proves that your statement “nobody cares about them” is not true.   Then you decided to reply with the usual “you’re mad” logic. But keep up with your and your ktrl friend’s selective criteria for deciding who’s relevant and who’s not I guess. :dies: 

1 hour ago, Babymomo said:

:cm:

:cm::cm::cm:

Literally goes for every group that this hell base tries to act is "irrelevent" or some other BS

Exactly. The amount of times they’ve tried to sugarcoat to make their faves look more successful while shading other groups lol. Especially that one sheep user. 

But the Viviz mini really is filler free, who would have guessed 3friend ended up serving taste for the 4th gen :redface:

Yay for StayC coming back soon though, I think they can bounce back from Beautiful Monster, but boo with another single album; Poppy Korean ver. is probably on that easy. aespa being N/A still kinda sends, but at least they'll definitely come back with a full album from the looks of it. The girls just ain't making 10+ track albums like they used to; but I'm expecting a smooth 8-10 songs :matty:

Screaming if Naevis ends up being Helen in the end

4 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

I dont know what Weeekly company is thinking with that like is it really so hard to release the type of Apink songs since Apink sounds now is mature? 

Weeekly fits perfectly to what Apink was before and there's still a group that needs to fill that spot :deadbanana4:

I lowkey want cutesy pop back

Give us a new Cheer Up / TT :clap3: 

14 minutes ago, Sept said:

And they are in their 9th year, like flopping is not even a drag anymore for a group that can last so long :deadbanana: Which other groups can score a hit in their 8th/9th year?

Wonder Girls and APink maybe

:clap3:

Atleast the pinks know the definition of a world tour, you have all these other groups going on about world tours and they only tour in asia and america lmaoooooo like lets give them a world map please