• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tbhmatt

• Miley Cyrus

• Scars

• Walk_Away21

1 hour ago, Sexyzinger said:

Will this song become bigger than Don't Start Now by Dua Lipa?!

DSN was never a hot topic of the media and ppl's conversations (a cultural phenomenon if you like) like Flowers. It's a hit song no doubt, but far off from the high waves Flowers is riding on right now

India

Friday 20th - 135,736

Thursday 26th - 265,999

Philippines

Friday 20th - 389,255

Thursday 26th - 534,598

Japan

Friday 20th - 47,297

Thursday 26th - 58,052

Thailand

Friday 20th - 65,018

Thursday 26th - 75,679

Malaysia

Friday 20th - 85,797

Thursday 26th - 101,102

Indonesia

Friday 20th - 145,321

Thursday 26th - 221,973

Singapore

Friday 20th - 68,733

Thursday 26th - 83,448

Remember that the song reached a new daily peak in streams on Friday 20th January. Look at the daily streams in Asia on this date compared to yesterday’s streams in those same markets. There has been a significant rise this week.

Streams overall tend to increase day-on-day on Fridays. If she maintains a decent percentage of last week’s streams elsewhere and continues rising in Asia then tomorrow’s update could be massive.

3 hours ago, tbhmatt said:

I don’t really get this though. The melody in the chorus is verrrrrry similar. It may not have been intentional, but the similarities are there

I didn't think she will reach a new peak in streams with today's update. There was so much new music yesterday and even though none was from any big streaming force (maybe except Sam) people for sure listened to new music more. I can tell for myself I played Flowers like twice yesterday. But I'm still intrigued.

17 hours ago, pika said:

Certain people on here that are uncontrollably bitter at Miley’s success and trying to hold it together. :rip: Can’t believe that person still owns the Spotify thread and completely abandoned it when the historical numbers became too much to look at on a daily basis.

I would flee in silent rage too if ‘streaming is the now, sales are dead. Get with the times or get lost OldTRL.’ was the only rebuttal to think of for the past 5 years, only for a has-been to steam roll in and take every made up achievement your fave ever had. :rip:

Anyways, yet another increase and stabilized update. :heart: Her best written song to date absolutely deserves all this love.

i love how you never fail when it comes to eating certain people up :clap3:period point blank

11 hours ago, tbhmatt said:

India

Friday 20th - 135,736

Thursday 26th - 265,999

Philippines

Friday 20th - 389,255

Thursday 26th - 534,598

Japan

Friday 20th - 47,297

Thursday 26th - 58,052

Thailand

Friday 20th - 65,018

Thursday 26th - 75,679

Malaysia

Friday 20th - 85,797

Thursday 26th - 101,102

Indonesia

Friday 20th - 145,321

Thursday 26th - 221,973

Singapore

Friday 20th - 68,733

Thursday 26th - 83,448

Remember that the song reached a new daily peak in streams on Friday 20th January. Look at the daily streams in Asia on this date compared to yesterday’s streams in those same markets. There has been a significant rise this week.

Streams overall tend to increase day-on-day on Fridays. If she maintains a decent percentage of last week’s streams elsewhere and continues rising in Asia then tomorrow’s update could be massive.

talk about GLOBAL! :clap:

12 minutes ago, FanOfPop said:

I didn't think she will reach a new peak in streams with today's update. There was so much new music yesterday and even though none was from any big streaming force (maybe except Sam) people for sure listened to new music more. I can tell for myself I played Flowers like twice yesterday. But I'm still intrigued.

Yes, I’m really intrigued as well. It could go either way. I feel like yesterday was a much busier NMF so there were more notable new releases. We’ll see when the numbers drop… 

14 hours ago, Sexyzinger said:

Will this song become bigger than Don't Start Now by Dua Lipa?!

It is already.

This could reach 1b streams in less than 3 months. :rip: 

What’s fastest song to reach 1b streams and how many days?

11 minutes ago, kwek_kwek said:

This could reach 1b streams in less than 3 months. :rip: 

What’s fastest song to reach 1b streams and how many days?

As It Was and Stay, both in 118 days 

27 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

As It Was and Stay, both in 118 days 

She’ll easily break the record unless Flowers’ streams will suddenly collapse which I doubt. 

4 minutes ago, kwek_kwek said:

She’ll easily break the record unless Flowers’ streams will suddenly collapse which I doubt. 

Yes, she’s on course to comfortably beat the record. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.