Miley Cyrus - "Flowers"

P!NK2LOVE

6 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

I’m revoking two smiler Stan cards today.

No plz- I just got on the tag list. I was hacked! The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tbhmatt

• Miley Cyrus

• Scars

• Walk_Away21

2 minutes ago, BadX said:

idk but Younger Now, despite being a snoozefest folksy landscape, stood the test of time well somehow (maybe because people rarely touch it)

I haven’t touched that album since 2017, but I appreciate the sentiment (aside from Smashlibu). It got us where we are today- the SMASHERY. The SLAYAGE. :gayalipacat3:

6 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

I have to say it... To me Younger Now aged well. Don't get me wrong... Malibu was still a stand alone single. But production wise it aged better than Bangerz IMO.

I do agree- it didn’t age. At all. Because it’s got very organic, timeless production. That doesn’t mean it’s gotten better with age, though. :gayalipacat5:

I have to say it... To me Younger Now aged well. Don't get me wrong... Malibu was still a stand alone single. But production wise it aged better than Bangerz IMO.

Oh sweetie no… no no no no no.

yn has some cute elevator music but that’s it.

On topic:

”Flowers” hit 110 million on YouTube, go stream 

Can Ron Perry make her get out of the f house to promote the song?

4 hours ago, P!NK2LOVE said:

I fear for the smash of the album :rip: I don’t think we’re ready. She’s the moment of all moments. 

Knowing miley i'm afraid she might ruin it soooo columbia  better lock her:giraffe:

Not her just staying in the house while she has a song smashing globally

So…. Just to recap. Flowers is the fastest song to reach 100 million streams in Spotify history. It’s set the record for the biggest streaming week, twice, repeaking in its second week. It’s the first song to ever exceed 100 million+ Spotify streams in 1 week or under. It’s the fastest song to reach 200 million streams in Spotify history….

and it’s achieved all of that in 13 days :deadbanana2:

20 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

So…. Just to recap. Flowers is the fastest song to reach 100 million streams in Spotify history. It’s set the record for the biggest streaming week, twice, repeaking in its second week. It’s the first song to ever exceed 100 million+ Spotify streams in 1 week or under. It’s the fastest song to reach 200 million streams in Spotify history….

and it’s achieved all of that in 13 days :deadbanana2:

Absolutely insane :jonny:

13 hours ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

70k pure sales again :deadbanana2:

Not the song increasing in all metrics :deadbanana: 

1 hour ago, Walk_Away21 said:

So Taylor is really gonna try it and release her video tonight...

This chart hungry puta can't see other woman winning. 

a friend told me she created a playlist for the Eras Tour and she added that flowers by the other singer in there.

Also... She'll probably drop SN TV at March 10th

a friend told me she created a playlist for the Eras Tour and she added that flowers by the other singer in there.

:ahh:

Keep on stream it!

37 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

Taylor’s always been this way. I used to be a huge fan but got sick of the antics and the way her stans will act like it’s not intentional time and time again. But Flowers can’t be touched, Miley will be fine :gaycat5:

Flowers is absolutely untouchable right now, let's not even worry about competition kjdsjks

kinda wish we had more Miley content though, there's not much to discuss rn besides the charts :emofish:

1 hour ago, rcksluke said:

Are you serious about Speak Now TV on 3/10? :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, biomind101 said:

Are you serious about Speak Now TV on 3/10? :deadbanana2:

Even if that was true Columbia would very likely move up the release a week before for a digital/streaming release. Very simple solution.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.