Miley Cyrus - "Flowers"

P!NK2LOVE

32 minutes ago, Itz_Dani! said:

Does Miley plan on doing any performances? This is smashing hard without them anyway, but any performances maybe on the Grammys and SNL would really help it increase even more or at least keep it stable through the following weeks.  

here's a live performance :eli:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tbhmatt

• Miley Cyrus

• Scars

• Walk_Away21

30 minutes ago, CottageHore said:

2000s: 

- Party In the USA

- The Climb

PITU has deserved that #1 debut. :rip:

Some forgotten song was #1.

21 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

Week 2 Filtered Streams (so far)

Total: 66,538,911

Average: 16,634,728 

Average Daily Change: -1,057,000

Based on these averages, she’s going to finish week 2 somewhere between 110 - 113M filtered streams across a 7-day period. 

If she remains stable in Europe, the Americas and Oceania and continues rising in Asia she might even surpass that number which is crazy to think. No matter what happens, it’s almost certain now that she’ll obliterate the 7-day record she set last week. 

qW82HKa.gif

This would mean that Spotify was responsible for around 40% of US based streams (20.8M streams out of a total of 52.6M across all platforms)
Edited by tbhmatt

1 minute ago, Monster Megamind said:

I don’t know why, but this list being numbered 1 - 21 but ordered in chronological order rather than by streams bothers me lol 

1 hour ago, greeneyedsoul said:

Miley scores first English language #1 in Croatia. The chart has been in use for a year but still. All other #1 have been by Serbian/Bosnian acts. :jonny6:

@Bloodflowers.

Finally intellectual Croatians came through this week, brdoviti dotepenci lost :clap3:

i’m assuming this is a hit due to years of getting tik tok clout but never reaching success with it, but she released this at the right time and it blew up. the song is pure horse shite though, but congrats to her. 

7 minutes ago, FREE said:

i’m assuming this is a hit due to years of getting tik tok clout but never reaching success with it, but she released this at the right time and it blew up. the song is pure horse shite though, but congrats to her. 

Your taste is pure horse shite

7F52B816-191A-470E-A625-A4E7019B7FA9.thu

1 hour ago, FREE said:

Fume, suffer, seethe, etc.

3 hours ago, SlayMeQueen said:

Your taste is pure horse shite

Drag them

I lost count on how many I’ve listened to this song.

Apple Music only counts 10 per song per day :party:

9 hours ago, Itz_Dani! said:

Does Miley plan on doing any performances? This is smashing hard without them anyway, but any performances maybe on the Grammys and SNL would really help it increase even more or at least keep it stable through the following weeks.  

SNL will probably come after the album drops, hope they let her host again

Edited by Pink Whitney

I truly hope she does perform and promote the song even tho she clearly don't need to

55 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

I truly hope she does perform and promote the song even tho she clearly don't need to

This I need

- SNL

- An Award Show

- A late NIght Show... most likely Jimmy Fallon

for some reason I feel we wont get anything until March during the album release week

12 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

This I need

- SNL

- An Award Show

- A late NIght Show... most likely Jimmy Fallon

for some reason I feel we wont get anything until March during the album release week

She is an NBC girl so she will probably go talk shows / late night shows there.

I really hope we get an SNL appearence and performances

11 hours ago, tbhmatt said:

If this trend continues, the song is likely to stabilise in the 16-17M region as there isn’t typically a massive day-on-day variance between Tuesday and Thursday (usually +100k or so per day) The fact that the song rebounded on a Monday indicates it’s following the usual day on day trajectory - so hopefully some more 16+ million updates to come with the possibility of re-peaking on Friday! 

A second week with 16-17M daily updates is pure insanity :deadbanana2: Literally nobody is touching her at this point. She’s going to keep breaking records and maintain them for a VERY long time 

Yeah it's most likely that she does SNL but I'm starting to think they're gonna save all of her promo for the album. Hoping for a Grammys performance tho

ezgif-2-9275613700.thumb.gif.3fa765113a4

9 minutes ago, SmashingMiley said:

A second week with 16-17M daily updates is pure insanity :deadbanana2: Literally nobody is touching her at this point. She’s going to keep breaking records and maintain them for a VERY long time 

Let's not get too confident yet, this could easily slip back to 14M throughout the week for all we know...

It's only week 2, I have a feeling it will stabilize more

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.