Miley Cyrus - "Flowers"

P!NK2LOVE

23 minutes ago, seancarter said:

Also I'm really shocked that this is still #1 on Apple Music.. especially because how Apple leans heavily towards hip hop and r&B ! 

Thats amazing! Other huge pop hits in the past didnt have that kind of longevity and dominance on AM US, which goes to show the GP crossover appeal of this song

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tbhmatt

• Miley Cyrus

• Scars

• Walk_Away21

33 minutes ago, seancarter said:

Also I'm really shocked that this is still #1 on Apple Music.. especially because how Apple leans heavily towards hip hop and r&B ! 

Smash :jonny6:

40 minutes ago, seancarter said:

SMASHA :jonny3:

I hate that these atrl OMG THIS IS SUSPICIOUS will jump on the "autoplay" narrative

5 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

all because of one song :dies:

The Ariana stan reply... they are really pressed aren't them? :dies:

So she’ll be officially announced as #1 on BBH100 today? Congratulations in advance :clap3:

Today’s Spotify numbers will be interesting. If it does the typical Sunday-to-Monday rebound and gets back to 15 million+ that would be incredible. Again, don’t be alarmed if the song is still in decline though. Worst case scenario is probably -1.5m and best case is probably around +500k - +1M. 

I would only worry* slightly if the song declines more than it did Saturday-to-Sunday

*I use the word “worry” very loosely here, the song would still be smashing even if it declined by another -3 million tbh

MASSIVE

Global: #1 (=) — +16,310,411 plays :jonny:

US: #1 (=) — +2,997,966 plays

UK: #1 (=) — +934,881 plays

An increase YASSSSSS :jonny5:

4 hours ago, tbhmatt said:

As it should :soda:

3 hours ago, tbhmatt said:

So she’ll be officially announced as #1 on BBH100 today? Congratulations in advance :clap3:

Today’s Spotify numbers will be interesting. If it does the typical Sunday-to-Monday rebound and gets back to 15 million+ that would be incredible. Again, don’t be alarmed if the song is still in decline though. Worst case scenario is probably -1.5m and best case is probably around +500k - +1M. 

I would only worry* slightly if the song declines more than it did Saturday-to-Sunday

*I use the word “worry” very loosely here, the song would still be smashing even if it declined by another -3 million tbh

Not her outdoing your optimistic prediction, I was lowkey expecting her to decline a little. She just can't stop winning, can she? :jonny:

4 hours ago, tbhmatt said:

A classic :jonnycat:

23 minutes ago, Brishka said:

MASSIVE

Global: #1 (=) — +16,310,411 plays :jonny:

US: #1 (=) — +2,997,966 plays

UK: #1 (=) — +934,881 plays

Absolute insanity at this point. :jonny6: 

3 hours ago, tbhmatt said:

Well guess what the song gained 1.8 million. :dies: 

She only needs +29.5M to beat her own weekly record and 33.5M to reach 100M filtered stream in 1 week. And she still has 3 days left. 

POP:
20 12 MILEY CYRUS Flowers 7654 4420 3234 26.337

+399 Spins
-370 Bullet
+1.441 Audience

HOT AC:
19 13 MILEY CYRUS Flowers 2448 1432 1016 8.335

+173 Spins
-54 Bullet
+0.626 Audience

AC:
17 16 MILEY CYRUS Flowers 140 97 43 1.220

+14 Spins
= Bullet
+0.058 Audience

RHYTHMIC:
TBA

EVERYONE is here for it

Sexy Wonder Woman GIF

Edited by SlayMeQueen

4 minutes ago, Scars said:

:jonny:

Sexy Wonder Woman GIF

the way this song is doing is beyond me. flowers is a great song, but it’s not groundbreaking. anyway I hope this song continues doing well and im here for it :jonnycat:

7 minutes ago, Scars said:

:jonny:

It’s reaching new peaks in a lot of Asian countries after peaking in other continents. A true global mega smasha:loki:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.