Miley Cyrus - "Flowers"

P!NK2LOVE

Definitely grew on me! I liked it at first and thought it would smash for her (maybe not quite this crazy), but I didn't think it was something I'd personally come back to much.....and here I am unable to get it out of my head. ATRL loses again! People underestimate the power of her redemption tour over the past two year (PH + her showing off her talent in every format she could). Really allowed people to be excited when she dropped...and the quality was there even if it isn't her best ever.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tbhmatt

• Miley Cyrus

• Scars

• Walk_Away21

Does anyone else feel like her 2nd single is gonna be a bigger serve than Flowers just like how Wrecking Ball was a bigger serve than We Can't Stop? I feel like she's saving something even better for us in a couple of months :gaycat5:

Just now, biomind101 said:

Does anyone else feel like her 2nd single is gonna be a bigger serve than Flowers just like how Wrecking Ball was a bigger serve than We Can't Stop? I feel like she's saving something even better for us in a couple of months :gaycat5:

yes :jonny3:

1 minute ago, biomind101 said:

Flowers is the safe earworm radio SMASH, second single will be the head-turning controversial viral smash :jonny:

25 minutes ago, Blue Monday said:

The level of smashery… is she BACK? 

She’s back BACK :jonny6: did she ever leave? Just handled her career poorly.

Wasnt there a rumor that she shot a super high budget MV? Since i doubt they meant the Flowers MV, it might be for single #2 :duca:
Also have the feeling single #2 will be a massive bop while Flowers was just a safe choice to see if the gp + radio is finally on her side again

Edited by TaylenaStan

QueenofCopyPaste

This kinda aged :doc:

5 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

This kinda aged :doc:

Like wine, yup! :katie2:

2 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

All this smashery makes me wonder how big Plastic Hearts would have been if she was under a different label. :chick3:

now imagine if the era wasn’t sabotaged & under a label that knew how to promote it:oh: insane numbers for an almost 3 year old album

Wow, I absolutely loved the video and the song. Amazing. The message of the song really translates in the video. She looks so strong and so fierce. It says “I’m back”! 

That’s how you do a comeback.

Edited by Space&Time

4 minutes ago, Pink Whitney said:

now imagine if the era wasn’t sabotaged & under a label that knew how to promote it:oh: insane numbers for an almost 3 year old album

Yeah the album's stats and longevity are really good for how mismanaged it was. Combined with her festivals run and all those covers/performances it really did give her career a new life. Hope it keeps getting a boost from the new listeners.

I absolutely love this and radio is onboard here in Canada. It's already on heavy rotation and radio is playing her older songs. 

This is kinda epic. 

Edited by Shaner69

I feel like radio airplay and streaming for Flowers and Kill Bill will be pretty similar at the end of the week, so its digital sales will really help determine what position she can attain in the top 3 on the Hot 100 :bam:

Just now, biomind101 said:

I feel like radio airplay and streaming for Flowers and Kill Bill will be pretty similar at the end of the week, so its digital sales will really help determine what position she can attain in the top 3 on the Hot 100 :bam:

I bought my digital copy on iTunes, did y'all? :gaycat5:

3 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

All this smashery makes me wonder how big Plastic Hearts would have been if she was under a different label. :chick3:

This

11 minutes ago, biomind101 said:

Kill Bill will definitely have quite a big edge in streams but flowers will have an edge on radio. The digital sales will determine the difference

4 hours ago, HandsInTheAir said:

8,479,999 unfiltered streams on Spotify!

The way not even the most optimistic Smiler expected this kind of number :dies: She’s absolutely SMASHING it’s so surreal 

I’m truly so happy for Miley. Tbh, I wanted her to smash so badly but didn’t actually expect it. I’ve accepted Miley is an icon who’s already solidified her status and has nothing to prove and just enjoy her music for what it is and her amazing live performances, but I stopped having expectations about her actually doing anything great chart-wise.

Yet here we are, watching Miley smash again. If she gets a #1 this era, I’m- :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, biomind101 said:

I bought my digital copy on iTunes, did y'all? :gaycat5:

Bought it on iTunes and her website :gaycat5:

:eli:

my bf said it sounds like Unbreak my heart
the internet says it sounds like When I Was Your Man

someone here said it sounds like I Will Survive

in conclusion, it sounds like a classic is what it is

4 minutes ago, BadX said:

period

5 minutes ago, BadX said:

I hear I Just Died In Your Arms Tonight.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.