Top Posters In This Topic

• tbhmatt

• Miley Cyrus

• Scars

• Walk_Away21

Doing impressive numbers on her socials, omfg

Social media attention and engagement is turning out kind of amazing

just got back from the bar but the queen is coming :WAP:

We need and want her to get a non Dr Luked'd #1. Pull tru Destiny Hope. :jonnycat:

This is gonna be GOOD :wanda:

Miley saving this boring industry again !

5 hours ago, RunBoyRun said:

If this album isn't rock at all, I'm not very interested. Perhaps a more grown Bangerz would be good as well. If she combined the sound? I'd live for that. Otherwise, oh well. It'll be another Beyonce situation for me. I LOVED self titled and Lemonade but really couldn't get into her newest album.... I was so bummed. The only artist that's delivered for me are Lana and Demi as of late. I'm sure I'm forgetting a few but.... they're the most consistent. I hope Miley comes through. I'm glad for the one's who will enjoy of course!

Also, not sure which thread to post this in as one might be taken down. So, I'm posting in both. I hope that's okay.

Girl nobody cares about all this :rip:

MILEY IS COMING

Edited by Power love

9 minutes ago, PopKills said:

Can’t listen rn is it rock-ish ala PH?

It sounds kind of house style. The first video is her repeating the same line seemingly acapella “I can love me better, I can love me better baby”

The 2nd video is her saying the line “I can love me better than you can” in acapella but seemingly a continuation off the first lines with more harmonization.

It doesn’t seem to give much at all away because they seemingly used just part of the studio vocal track for the teasers. Sounds great though.

Edited by SlayMeQueen

3 minutes ago, SlayMeQueen said:

It sounds kind of house style. The first video is her repeating the same line seemingly acapella “I can love me better, I can love me better baby”

The 2nd video is her saying the line “I can love me better than you can” in acapella but seemingly a continuation off the first lines with more harmonization.

Interesting! she truly changes it up every time. I’m rooting for her! :lakitu:

Sounds goood! :duca:

One thing I can trust with Miley is her lead singles. They are good almost every time. 

Why am I getting Perfect Illusion teas from the teaser :jonny:

Really excited for this, she deserved better with her last era, hopefully this smashes :heart:

Get a Grammy sis :loki:

Aesthetics are cool. I was fearing the worst but I think she will stay in the right way and not come back to the Bangerz messy sound.

This sounds really good and she looks amazing!

One part of me is excited as I love Miley and another part is nervous because of how good Plastic Hearts was and I don’t want Bangerz 2.0 :psyduck:

I want to believe it’ll be disco-y like Victoria :gaynetcat4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.