• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 99sandthe2000s

• Sscorpionn

• monologueNacafe

• 50thStateofMind

• ATRL Moderator
36 minutes ago, Jay L said:

I just searched all over for it when I clicked the google link it doesn't work :deadbanana4: wtf happened?? @Bloo @Oxygen

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/420047-sza-sos/

The OP deleted their account. Feel free to make a new one.

1 hour ago, Bloo said:

The OP deleted their account. Feel free to make a new one.

Oh I see. Ok thanks for the response!

• ATRL Moderator
36 minutes ago, Jay L said:

Oh I see. Ok thanks for the response!

No problem. :heart:

Did this have a chance of goin #1 this week? 

I'm a bit bitter than after all the Taylor tricks, she's now gonna be blocked by Miley

I thought it was way ahead than that on radio but it's actually quite low :katie: and miley is gonna skyrocket all week on radio till the rolling

7 minutes ago, Eóghan said:

I'm a bit bitter than after all the Taylor tricks, she's now gonna be blocked by Miley

I thought it was way ahead than that on radio but it's actually quite low :katie: and miley is gonna skyrocket all week on radio till the rolling

It has a chance for this week (for the chart that’s coming out either tomorrow or maybe Tuesday since Monday is a holiday in the U.S.) There’s only predicted to be a one point difference between “Kill Bill” and “Anti-Hero” which is well within the margin of error. So we’ll have to wait for the chart to see… 

40 minutes ago, Eóghan said:

I think she could get it this week. It's very close with Taylor. She should have released the video last friday instead of Tuesday night  :rip: 

If not she could get it a week after Miley's debut. Miley's streams/sales will decrease for the second week.

15 minutes ago, Eóghan said:

It’s anyones game this week and next week as well it seems at the moment.

This week if SZA released the music video a day sooner or Taylor didn’t discount Anti-Hero then Kill Bill would have had it for sure. But they’re basically tied in points as the margin of error is only 1 point difference.

The following week looks to be a 3 way battle between Anti-Hero, Kill Bill and Flowers. Too early to rule AH or Flowers out of the running yet.

10 minutes ago, kandicha said:

It has a chance for this week (for the chart that’s coming out either tomorrow or maybe Tuesday since Monday is a holiday in the U.S.) There’s only predicted to be a one point difference between “Kill Bill” and “Anti-Hero” which is well within the margin of error. So we’ll have to wait for the chart to see… 

1 minute ago, PurrKaty said:

It’s anyones game this week and next week as well it seems at the moment.

This week if SZA released the music video a day sooner or Taylor didn’t discount Anti-Hero then Kill Bill would have had it for sure. But they’re basically tied in points as the margin of error is only 1 point difference.

The following week looks to be a 3 way battle between Anti-Hero, Kill Bill and Flowers. Too early to rule AH or Flowers out of the running yet.

6 minutes ago, Green said:

I think she could get it this week. It's very close with Taylor. She should have released the video last friday instead of Tuesday night  :rip: 

If not she could get it a week after Miley's debut. Miley's streams/sales will decrease for the second week.

Thanks 

Well fingers crossed. Hopefully Sza takes it this week, miley can wait. Or vice versa.

But let's wait monday numbers for both, that's when we'll know.

Posted on Pulse Music Board.. :clap3:

SUNDAY PUBLISHED UPDATE (1/15)

POP:
40 21 SZA Kill Bill 3386 718 2668 12.518

RHYTHMIC:
41 21 SZA Kill Bill 1526 313 1213 3.566

URBAN:
59 33 SZA Kill Bill 976 182 794 3.151

HOT AC:
55 46 SZA Kill Bill 84 37 47 0.064

I swear if she gets blocked this week. :biblio:

Miley is definitely debuting at #1 so this week is its chance.

Hope Kill Bill can go #1 this week before Miley. SZA deserves it so much. :emofish:

Edited by Scars

This song is about to peak at #2 (most likely) and it could’ve been avoided :rip:

if it does get blocked, everyone’s gonna blame her instead of who they should blame: the fans. 

i’m sorry but you can’t want it to go #1 and refuse to buy the song :rip: actual sales still matter & it’s crazy to think with her streams and even the bit of radio, a little push in sales would’ve made it a lock instead of a slim possibility. 

this song is gonna have great longevity doesn’t really matter if it goes #1 or not, hopefully it does have its chance to go #1

1 minute ago, dumbsparce said:

I don't understand how other songs blow up instantly on radio but this is taking forever.

??? This is climbing radio positions way faster than 90% of singles, they just took time to send it to radios cause they didn't know Kill Bill would blow up. But everything's been done well, they shoot the video and released it way faster than anyone would expect from SZA.

4 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

I don't understand how other songs blow up instantly on radio but this is taking forever.

It's already top 20 on pop (or was yesterday until Miley passed her) in like a week. It's top 20 on rhythmic and it's moving slowly on Urban, which is to be expected for this song.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.