Billboard Charts (May 28-June 3, 2017)

iHype.

Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee Lead Hot 100, Ed Sheeran Sets Record in Top Five

"Despacito" (released on Universal Music Latino / Raymond Braun / SchoolBoy / Def Jam / UMLE / Republic Records) leads the Streaming Songs chart for a second week, with 65.4 million U.S. streams (up 10 percent) in the week ending May 25, according to Nielsen Music. It also rules the Digital Song Sales chart for a fourth week, with 137,000 downloads sold (up 19 percent) in the week ending May 25; the remix with Bieber, released April 17, accounts for 77 percent of the song's sales (up from 73 percent each of the two previous weeks).

On Radio Songs, "Despacito" keeps at No. 7 with 88 million in all-format airplay audience (up 21 percent) in the week ending May 28, adding the Hot 100's top Airplay Gainer award for a second week. "Despacito," the first mostly-Spanish language Hot 100 No. 1 in 21 years (its title translates to "slowly" in English), tops the Hot Latin Songs  chart for a 17th week.

1. Despacito

2. That's What I Like

3. I'm the One

4. Humble

5. Shape of You (20 weeks in t5)

6. Mask Off

7. Stay

8. Something Just Like This

9. XO Tour Life

10. It Ain't Me

27. Bad Liar

42. Strip that Down

46. Swish Swish

47. Crying in the Club

77. Most Girls

Linkin Park Scores Sixth No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 Chart With 'One More Light'

01-linkin-park-2017-cr-James-Minchin-billboard-1548.jpg

Linkin Park notches its sixth No. 1 album on the Billboard 200 chart, as One More Light debuts atop the tally. The set earned 111,000 equivalent album units in the week ending May 25, according to Nielsen Music. Of that sum, 100,000 were in traditional album sales. The album is Linkin Park’s seventh studio effort, and was released on May 25 through Machine Shop/Warner Bros. Records.

The new June 10, 2017-dated chart (where Linkin Park bows at No. 1) will be posted in full to Billboard’s websites on Wednesday, May 31 -- one day later than usual, due to the Memorial Day holiday in the U.S.

At No. 2 on the new Billboard 200, Kendrick Lamar’s DAMN. rises one spot with 98,000 units (down 16 percent) while the previous week’s leader, Harry Styles’ self-titled album, falls to No. 3 in its second week with 67,000 units (down 71 percent).

Drake’s More Life climbs 7-4 with 57,000 units (down less than 1 percent), Chris Stapleton’s From A Room: Volume 1 dips 4-5 with 50,000 units (down 33 percent) and Ed Sheeran’s ÷ (Divide) rises 9-6 with 43,000 units (down 8 percent).

Bruno Mars 24K Magic ascends 10-7 with 39,000 units (down 4 percent), the Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Awesome Mix Vol. 2 soundtrack falls 5-8 with a little more than 35,000 units (down 49 percent) and the Epic AF compilation rebounds 12-9 with 35,000 units (down 2 percent). Closing out the top 10 is Migos Culture, which rises 13-10 with 30,000 units (down 4 percent).

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoMythologies

• simmnfierzig

• slw84

• QueenofCopyPaste

Congrats to LP. Good numbers for them.

More Life back into the top 5 :clap3: 

More Life climbs 7-4 with 57,000 units (down less than 1 percent)

This consistency :alexz:after almost 3 months.

Edited by thedastardly

QueenofCopyPaste

They won!

i was watching a video by them the other day

Happy for Linkin Park but I don't use their music since BURN IT DOWN.

Harry indeed won :clap3: 

Dead at them still punching 

LP :clap3:

Logic is one to watch. He stayed stable in actual sales from last week.

linkin park WON! HEAVY IS A POP PERFECTION! CRITICS AND HATERS LOST :alexz2:

:skull::skull::skull: 

24K Magic (a 7 month old album)  outpacing Divide (a 3 month old album)

Edited by Tremor Christ

Not 4 weeks. 24k Magic has definitely been robbed :skull: 

4 hours ago, Tremor Christ said:

:skull::skull::skull: 

24K Magic (a 7 month old album)  outpacing Divide (a 3 month old album)

Oh my Gosh. :skull: This hype for Ed Sheeran's album seemed to be so big, and here, Bruno Mars's album has unexpectedly outpeaked it, oh my... :skull::skull: Ed Sheeran will be really angry for this reason, you'll see, though... :cupid::oh:

THE NOTE: I'M A BIG FAN OF ED SHEERAN. So please, don't hate me anymore, okay?

Edited by Pacaveli

wait, you are suprised that 7 month albums sold more than 3 month old? isn't that normal? it was selling for more time... it would be suprising if 3 month old was selling more but not opposite...

Damn if only Britney waited to release until this summer. These are her numbers. :'(

1 hour ago, UNNAMI said:

wait, you are suprised that 7 month albums sold more than 3 month old? isn't that normal? it was selling for more time... it would be suprising if 3 month old was selling more but not opposite...

You didn't get the point. What's surprising is the fact that a 7 month old album sold more this week than a 3 month old album. No one's talking about the totals.

i mean, ed only has 2 big hits in the us so far. vs. a ton for bruno.

So far, artists with multiple weeks topping sps but not sales:

Drake views #3, 4, 5, 5, 5, 4, 3, 7, 9, 5, 22

More life #4 & #10

+ Weeknd bbtm #2 & #3

Starboy #5, #6, #7, #10

Sales but not sps:

Chris Stapleton traveller #2 (Kanye)

From a room #2 (Logic)

Metallica hardwired #2 & #5 (ed sheeran, drake)

Divide definitely doesn't feel as big as I expected it to be. 

1 hour ago, MusicTalker said:

Divide definitely doesn't feel as big as I expected it to be. 

Not in the US but it's killing it outside the US

It will end as the best selling album of the year WW