• HEAVYONIT

• Hot Volcano

• Frozen99

POP

39   37   LADY GAGA    Bloody Mary    1087   890   197   3.755

+20 Spins
-18 Bullet
+0.133 Audience

y'all paying too much attention to billboard. with this song's streams and tiktok ubiquity, it's clear that billboard is no longer tha main barometer of "hit" status. this is insane and isn't slowing down lmao.

The internal scream I let out when this song blasted from my neighbor’s speakers on Christmas Day, and children were chanting “Gaga! Gaga! Gaga!” :jonnycat:

I just heard this on the radio. The absolute scream I let out...

spacer.png

8 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

New peaks on both global and US charts! :gaygacat9:

:duca:

8 hours ago, Bang Up said:

y'all paying too much attention to billboard. with this song's streams and tiktok ubiquity, it's clear that billboard is no longer tha main barometer of "hit" status. this is insane and isn't slowing down lmao.

I’d agree with this - Billboard is a mess. 

Billboard is still a fairly ok measurement of success. The issue is Bloody Mary is npt resonating with the American tiktok audience based on its super low streams emanating from there. That's why it has yet to chart in the US or will chart this week on the lower end once the Xmas songs fully drop off. It won't peak high unless more streams start coming in from the US. So far the streams are very very global which is good. 

Global is fine tbh.

While it might not peak as high in the US, a good chart position will eventually come.

The way this still goes off like the first time. It truly is a dream that one of Gaga's absolute best is actually becoming a hit... over ten years later at that :jonnycat:

Just doing my part. Streaming BM and then Shazamming it for the first time now :angelo:

POP

39   36   LADY GAGA    Bloody Mary     1108    899    209    3.770

+1 Position

+21 Spins
+12 Bullet
+0.015 Audience

5 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Top 50 in both the US and UK and still top 40 (#31) Global :gaygacat9:

yessss

She should make a video quickly. Not 5 months too late like she usually does with singles 

5 hours ago, MadMax12 said:

She should make a video quickly. Not 5 months too late like she usually does with singles 

Gaga will start shooting joker 2 next week!

Edited by Sweetestsecret

I'd love if she commissioned an animator to do at least an animated music video for the song. Elton and Dua's Cold Heart animated video has like 400 million views. People use music videos to listen to music not even to watch the mv and tho there is an official audio uploaded to her youtube an accompanying animated mv would do wonders I'm sure. 

Jan 02, 2023 | Spotify Global Chart

#33 (-2)  2,086,404 (+34k)

Still hanging in :clap3:

POP

36    =    LADY GAGA    Bloody Mary    1120    +12    196    -13    3.797    +0.027

+12 Spins
-13 Bullet
+0.027 Audience

9 hours ago, MadMax12 said:

The song has been going viral for like a month now. If she hasn't shot a video yet, she never will.

15 minutes ago, PoisonCandy said:

The song has been going viral for like a month now. If she hasn't shot a video yet, she never will.

Yeah, she really is unavailable right now which is justified, but an animated video or at least a cute lyric video would be so nice, and her team can just do that.

US radio sleeping, as usual. There will be no video for this, unfortunately.

15 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

UK Midweek

16. (+59) Bloody Mary

:duca:

WOAH.

Monthly Listeners 
57,658,953 (+232,811)

18th (+1) in the world 

LRHMks3.gif

Bloody Mary / Spotify

Germany #25 (+8) 

Italy #32 (+2) 

France #57 (+11) 

Austria #30 (+3)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.