Lady Gaga - “Bloody Mary”

HEAVYONIT

Is there really no radio update for this today? I’m not near my computer so I can’t check 

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• HEAVYONIT

• Hot Volcano

• Frozen99

1 hour ago, Black Jesus said:

Is there really no radio update for this today? I’m not near my computer so I can’t check 

It's delayed because AllAccess is offline for maintenance. They pulled an ATRL today :swan:

Just now, Marry Illusion Glory said:

It's delayed because AllAccess is offline for maintenance. They pulled an ATRL today :swan:

Yeah I just saw smfh

If this pulls a Die For You :jonnycat:

back by popular demand, i know that's right!

ibkv826dqffgbp70utb.gif

POP:

379 43 LADY GAGA Bloody Mary 537 33 504 2.37

+127 Spins

+0.229 Audience

+3 Positions

Now this has to reach top 10 since it’s been released or else she’ll make BTW’s single run look uglier

Just now, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

Now this has to reach top 10 since it’s been released or else she’ll make BTW’s single run look uglier

It's already top50 in most European Countries.. it'll get cute peaks there when Christmas is over

GLOBAL :gaycatina1:

I'm lowkey sad it wasn't Heavy Metal Lover but I'll support this classic nonetheless :gaycat1: maybe Gags can become the queen of Halloween in years from now. I mean, I cannot think of anyone more suitable for the role than mother monster.

4 hours ago, FinleyGates said:

How many days until it charts on top 40? :gaygacat4:

a week from today

2 hours ago, SinnerCity said:

I'm lowkey sad it wasn't Heavy Metal Lover but I'll support this classic nonetheless :gaycat1: maybe Gags can become the queen of Halloween in years from now. I mean, I cannot think of anyone more suitable for the role than mother monster.

Im hoping someone will use Heavy Metal Lover somewhere at some point. :gaygacat9:

The way this song has blown up because of Wednesday (even though the song isn’t in the show) is extremely strange but I can’t complain as this was always one of my favourite songs from BTW :gaygacat9:

54 minutes ago, Salmon Dean said:

The way this song has blown up because of Wednesday (even though the song isn’t in the show) is extremely strange but I can’t complain as this was always one of my favourite songs from BTW :gaygacat9:

I initially thought this song is used from the show but turns out it did not, a iconic moment!

POP

101    42  LADY GAGA    Bloody Mary  627  53    574    2.621

+1 Positions

+90 Spins

+70 Bullet

+ 0.251 Audience

6 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

POP

101    42  LADY GAGA    Bloody Mary  627  53    574    2.621

+1 Positions

+90 Spins

+70 Bullet

+ 0.251 Audience

:clap3:

14 hours ago, SinnerCity said:

I hope they force Gags to shot a MV :jonny6:

Fungers crossed!

THIS is her chance to prove she still got it. That she is still weird and that she can go dark whenever she wants to.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.