• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• HEAVYONIT

• Hot Volcano

• Frozen99

2 minutes ago, NicoleAMatty said:

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115b0051fb4673fe398c

wait, quotes are back AND I can see gifs?

Congratulations Ga Ga and Monsters :clap:

12 minutes ago, collin said:

This is the best thing to happen to her career in a decade. :rip: To me.

Nice you said to you cause in the last decade she's had her biggest hit of all time, an upgrade from arena to stadium tours, an Oscar (and most importantly a Best Actress Oscar nom and countless acting awards). Not to mention the Super Bowl, an extra #1 single and two box office hit movies

Edited by Miracle

I think a dance edit/sped-up version would smash tbh 

1 hour ago, magazine said:

The way she will HAVE no other way than to go back to dark electropop :jonnycat::jonnycat::jonnycat:

You can no longer ignore it, gaga! :jonny5:

The fact that government hooker, judas and bloody mary all went viral this year. The GP has spoken and the want crazy dark pop redone + garibay produced Gaga back.

Edited by AbeHicks

41 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

wait, quotes are back AND I can see gifs?

since yesterday sis, we back!

OT: BM is the #1 most wanted dark pop from Shazam :eli:
deserve to smash.

24 minutes ago, collin said:

This is the best thing to happen to her career in a decade. :rip: To me.

True

What’s the official impact date?

6 minutes ago, Black Jesus said:

I think a dance edit/sped-up version would smash tbh 

The unofficial sped up versions are already stealing lots of streams from the original (around 500k :rip:). I think releasing a sped up version would only eat more streams. But Interscope did it this summer with Summertime Sadness so we'll see.

Not surprising that they are jumping on this. Can definitely see a music video coming out as well. 

5 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

The unofficial sped up versions are already stealing lots of streams from the original (around 500k :rip:). I think releasing a sped up version would only eat more streams. But Interscope did it this summer with Summertime Sadness so we'll see.

I was mainly referring to radio, I think sped up and/or dance edit would help it smash on Pop.

51 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

It doesn't have an official adds date though so where did they get that from :rip: 

It does not but it's already on AllAcess under the Top 40 section :duca: 

image.png

+ it already got 17 adds this week including KIIS. Rest is just more or less a formality tbh but yeah, an official impact date should follow soon I think.

56 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

I'm not really expecting any playlists like TTH or Hot Hits because songs like Die For You, Mockingbird, Another Love, Sweater Weather, etc have been smashing for months and didn't receive any of that.

Old songs never get on TTH. If she did a re-recorded version or released an official sped-up rendition that would be her best shot at getting it on there.

1 minute ago, Black Jesus said:

I was mainly referring to radio, I think sped up and/or dance edit would help it smash on Pop.

Ahh maybe some radio stations would play a sped up edit! I like the current radio version already tbh. Doesn't sound as horrible as most radio edits.

1 minute ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

It does not but it's already on AllAcess under the Top 40 section :duca: 

image.png

+ it already got 17 adds this week including KIIS. Rest is just more or less a formality tbh but yeah, an official impact date should follow soon I think.

Ohhh that's cute . Can't wait for the January smashery. Coming for #1 on Pop and HAC for 10 weeks. :duca: 

Just now, AbeHicks said:

Old songs never get on TTH. If she did a re-recorded version or released an official sped-up rendition that would be her best shot at getting it on there.

I can only think of Under The Influence that was added there. And RUTH but thats a total anomaly here.

Oh and it's already Top 50 on Pop btw :santa:

515    49    LADY GAGA    Bloody Mary    277    17    260    1.756

— Spins: 277 (+95)
— Audience: 1.756M (+0.350)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.