Lady Gaga - “Bloody Mary”

HEAVYONIT

Released in 2011 on “Born This Way”, the track has exploded recently on Spotify thanks to going viral on TikTok. It recently reached #1 WW on Shazam and top 10 WW iTunes. 

Now, it has officially been sent to Pop radio and becomes the 6th official single from Born This Way:

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• HEAVYONIT

• Hot Volcano

• Frozen99

2 minutes ago, Black Jesus said:

because of its appearance on the new Netflix series “Wednesday”. 

Girl :eli:

Anyways, I’m glad the geepee is finally seeing the light

Edited by Zeferino

2 minutes ago, Black Jesus said:

Released in 2011 on “Born This Way”, the track has exploded recently on Spotify thanks to going viral on TikTok because of its appearance on the new Netflix series “Wednesday”. 

Now, it has officially been sent to Pop radio:

This isn’t true

The way she will HAVE no other way than to go back to dark electropop :jonnycat::jonnycat::jonnycat:

You can no longer ignore it, gaga! :jonny5:

Let's goooooooooo!!

Can't believe I'm about to start tracking my favorite Lady Gaga song ever :jonny4:

Still can't believe this is real. this was my fave song from one of my fave artists for sooooo long :wanda:

20 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

This isn’t true

Edited. I don’t watch that trash, I was just going off what I saw on Twitter for that part :michael:

I hope it blows up and she films a video

It was one of my faves songs from her in 2011.

I even remember a stan girl filmed a video that was what gaga should’ve filmed and felt so overhyped :deadbanana2:

If by the grace of judas we get a video out of this :jonny5: 

seeing that picture in the OP and having a new release from BTW makes me feel like im 8 again :chick3:

Quality always wins in the end :jonny5: 11 years later. Watch it peak around Easter and be a Judas 2.0 (hopefully to more success).

They should push a video for it. We know damn well there’s so much unused footage from BTW, they can throw something together.

interscope should release a cute lil visualiser with btw era footage if she’s not entertaining the idea of making a video for the song :jonny6:

It doesn't have an official adds date though so where did they get that from :rip: 

That said, I hope Interscope considers pushing it on radio in January after Christmas music/YE countdowns die. I'm not really expecting any playlists like TTH or Hot Hits because songs like Die For You, Mockingbird, Another Love, Sweater Weather, etc have been smashing for months and didn't receive any of that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.