Golden Hit: Holiday Special ☃️ Congrats to Remmy! ❄️

fountain

12 minutes ago, fountain said:

Stop the count… just wrote something and might finally have a song that I like for this theme :santa:

More like START the count… I would like to see it! :coffee:

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• Aurora

• Remmy

• Augmented

10 minutes ago, fountain said:

welp had the pleasure of reading @Aurora’s song… bring the tissues I fear this is going to be a very wet Christmas :sosad:

Likewise, the emotions are going to be high this round!

1 hour ago, fountain said:

GKVDGrBk0vfWL_dFnBS1Jc0Rqf9xeZIQG5dWTN7hteg7NGMp4U5p3OAvRtECTlT1Mh9awAMWyql0Z3YHK9sAbdUR-NSbfwCgc3bYWMZ_d-lryPEnHMCK2cvITqeUAuzSYkDoO9eAbGKTOE4Lyu6lOBu3PGNkQlIpP9cNXaH5Wz_U282CF9wABSkshOJ7_Q

Koi in the Frozen Pond

The world ain't ready for this one, I fear. :redface:

1 hour ago, Legend E said:

just sent and flopped massively :santa: 

...into a pool of talentry and success, no doubt! :gaycat4:

11 minutes ago, Remmy said:

lovely cover :smitten:

Will your flower bloom for us this winter, or perhaps your paper airplane will fly through the cold icy air?

1 hour ago, Aurora said:

Will your flower bloom for us this winter, or perhaps your paper airplane will fly through the cold icy air?

what kind of weird ass riddle is this!!!!???

1 hour ago, fountain said:

Shoutout midjourney AI thee main slayer

yesss love her

Sorry for not being more active in this thread!

Glimpsing through submissions now. Would like to see the reciepts of @Aurora being a ginger. :gaycat3: 

It was also very brave of @fountain to submit his entry in an illegible font color!

Docking 2 points from everyone because not one person submitted a proper, normal, festive Christmas song!

Spoiler

I’m kidding, but as a genuine Christmas song enthusiast, I am kinda heartbroken! :cries:

2 minutes ago, Achilles. said:

It was also very brave of @fountain to submit his entry in an illegible font color!

Endjfjdjhdd plz :sosad:

I did think it was a little bright, but it was just about readable on my screen :eddie: I’ll make it a little darker now :dies:

or, maybe it’s better if I leave it illegible… :dancehall:

4 minutes ago, Hug said:

Oh we all said **** Christmas music huh

Yes. :sosad:

wait nobody made an actual christmas song???? pleeeeease :cries2:

gonna wrap up mine soon, also don't forget I'm in PST so if mine is "3 hours late" then it's technically not late for me <3

• ATRL Moderator

I unfortunately have not had the time to work on this, so I will have to pass this year! But watch out... Christmas 2026... ur all going down

Good luck to all!

Hi everyone! Apologies for not being as active in here as I wanted, I ended up being scheduled to work for 6 days in a row on this weeks rota so :rip: Hope everyone’s has a fun time writing and if you are still in the middle of finishing your songs remember there is so much media to take inspiration around the holiday times. Emotionally preparing myself to be battered by depression and melancholy from the sounds of it :dancehall:

2 hours ago, Achilles. said:

Docking 2 points from everyone because not one person submitted a proper, normal, festive Christmas song!

I’m going to have to finish that super sappy Christmas song I started in the Songwriters Studio thread I fear :gaycat4:

52 minutes ago, Element said:

I unfortunately have not had the time to work on this, so I will have to pass this year! But watch out... Christmas 2026... ur all going down

Good luck to all!

Snowballs snowballs snowballs! :grump:

45 minutes ago, Augmented said:

Hi everyone! Apologies for not being as active in here as I wanted, I ended up being scheduled to work for 6 days in a row on this weeks rota so :rip: Hope everyone’s has a fun time writing and if you are still in the middle of finishing your songs remember there is so much media to take inspiration around the holiday times. Emotionally preparing myself to be battered by depression and melancholy from the sounds of it :dancehall:

I’m going to have to finish that super sappy Christmas song I started in the Songwriters Studio thread I fear :gaycat4:

Lawd I hope you have a good break after that schedule :rip:

we all better be treating ourselves for making it to the end of another year :dies:

I had an idea for a real Christmas song...but I really just wanted to have fun with something and not worry how it was received :skull:

4 hours ago, Achilles. said:

Sorry for not being more active in this thread!

Glimpsing through submissions now. Would like to see the reciepts of @Aurora being a ginger. :gaycat3: 

Hide contents

I’m kidding, but as a genuine Christmas song enthusiast, I am kinda heartbroken! :cries:

I have no idea what you’re talking about, “Alone at Christmastime, Pt. II” is a perfectly respectable and traditional Christmas bop! :cookie:

Who’d have thought doing something as simple as a plain ol’ Christmas carol would be the way to stand out. :laugh:

Can’t wait to preorder our Christmas compilation album “Golden Hitmas: Santa’s Coming”. :santa:

not sure why i kept getting tagged considering i didn't sign up :skull: i wasn't planning on participating but i had an hour or so and an idea so i wrote something quick and submitted :foxaylove:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.