Golden Hit: Holiday Special ☃️ Congrats to Remmy! ❄️

fountain

4 minutes ago, Gavin. said:

As per usual, I stannn my first verse cause it’s fun and dumb. But now I’m stuck and can’t think of a cute prechorus to lead me to find the melody of the chorus to build off of. But lemme sign up since it’s a third done already lol. 

1. StormFury

2. Euterpe

3. Element

4. Legend E

5. Julia Fox

6. Hug

7.  Gavin. 

etc.

Omg yay I’m happy to see you sign up again :heart: I was a fan of your songs in Season 2, especially Stung!

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• Aurora

• Remmy

• Augmented

How are you spending the Holidays this year?

I'm not.

Are there any specific Holiday traditions you/your family have?

No.

What’s your favourite Holiday song?

Don't have one. I hate Christmas music (with lyrics). The instrumental ones are fine.

Do you have a favourite Holiday movie?

...Home Alone? I guess I have a soft spot for A Christmas Movie (1983) as well because my mom would watch it every year.

What are your favourite Holiday foods?

N/A

Who are your favourite Holiday icons?
(eg. Hermey, Snowmen, Reindeer, Nutcracker, The Grinch etc.)

They mentioned Jack Frost on the wiki page for Santa, so Jack Frost I guess. (Specifically SMT Jack Frost)

jackfrost-jackfrostpersona.gif

and the most important of all… is Santa Claus real?!

He is real...and maybe TOO real in my upcoming song?

Wait special shoutout to the other good Jack Frost, the cute one from Rise of the Guardians. Never seen that movie but I 100% see what Tumblr sees in him.

handsome-rise-of-the-guardians.gif

How are you spending the Holidays this year?
having a little friends quoismas

no

baby, it’s cold outside .. the gay one from glee or I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus by the Jackson 5

last holiday with queen latifah, because why not 

CARAMELIZED Ham!

(eg. Hermey, Snowmen, Reindeer, Nutcracker, The Grinch etc.)

SZA

stream SOS

sure

15 minutes ago, Hug said:

Wait special shoutout to the other good Jack Frost, the cute one from Rise of the Guardians. Never seen that movie but I 100% see what Tumblr sees in him.

handsome-rise-of-the-guardians.gif

When Taeyong dressed up as him for SM Halloween… a moment most pleasing 

9 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

Sign me up ?

Colour king 

53 minutes ago, fountain said:

Omg yay I’m happy to see you sign up again :heart: I was a fan of your songs in Season 2, especially Stung!

Awe thank you so much :heart:

Life got busy after getting married and I flaked on the rest of the season lol but thank you for being so kind

A non committal one off round is perfect for my flaky ass lol

—-

I fear Hoe-ly Christmas has been cancelled before it ever hit the charts :sosad:, it seems the writer was (unknowingly) copying the melody Mariah’s Christmas Classic All I want For Christmas and the writer decided he didn’t want a lawsuit after realizing. Sad day :emofish:

25 minutes ago, Gavin. said:

Awe thank you so much :heart:

Life got busy after getting married and I flaked on the rest of the season lol but thank you for being so kind

A non committal one off round is perfect for my flaky ass lol

Omg congrats on getting married! :heart: well that’s perfectly understandable for missing a few rounds with a big life event like that happening, whew. But that’s amazing, so sweet. :date:

And yeah these one off specials work out quite well that way, not too much of a commitment !

Hope I can submit something this time :emofish:

Sign ups:

1. StormFury

2. Euterpe

3. Element

4. Legend E

5. Julia Fox

6. Hug

7.  Gavin. 

8. D e v o n

9. GentleDance

How are you spending the Holidays this year?

With my family

The only “tradition” I have I suppose is me and my sibling watching old Christmas cartoons at night on Christmas Eve

(I don’t know why we do it, it’s just stuck for some reason)

I have a LIST: Christmas (Baby Please Come Home), O Holy Night, Carol of the Bells, Christmas Wrapping, River, Santa Tell Me, Wit It This Christmas, Mary’s Boy Child… I could keep going :redface:

Home Alone 2 (the better of the first two films), Muppets Christmas Carol and maybe Mickeys Twice Upon A Christmas?

literally everything at Christmas dinner :rip: Also stollen bites 

:santa:<- him only

Happy holidays! :gaycat4:

I'm so excited to see this Holiday Special of Golden Hit going ahead. As some of you may know, I've had a rather busy few months—including an overseas trip—so huge thanks to @fountain for pulling this all together in my absence, along with the Halloween Special that wrapped up last month. I'm looking forward to co-hosting the third main season with you in early 2023!

Despite not being directly involved in the planning of this event, with fountain's blessing I wanted to gift our panel of judges (@Augmented@Achilles., @JoeAg, and @TruGemini) with some special Frost Blue Hit Tokens to congratulate and thank them for offering their services:

Avatar-FrostBlueCoin-Augmented.pngAvatar-FrostBlueCoin-Achilles.pngAvatar-FrostBlueCoin-JoeAg.pngAvatar-FrostBlueCoin-TruGemini.png

(As always, if you would like to request a remake, I am more than happy to oblige, but I personally think these are very cool!)

I'll also make the winner of this holiday special a Frost Blue Hit Token with a graphic of their choosing, so if you're undecided on whether to submit or not, may this extra gift turn the (yule) tide and help your festivity flow! (I've also made you a Blood Red Hit Token for your victory during the Halloween Special, @Augmented, and I'll post that for you later in the ATRL Songwriter's Studio). :celestial:

If I have time, I might submit for this event too! (No, this is not just an elaborate bribery plan to receive 10s from the judges... what do you mean?)

Looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with, should they be willing to share. 'Tis the season of giving, after all!

I really think I wrote one of the best one liners of my whole career in this song...for a holiday special :laugh:

hiiii guys sorry i've been MIA today... YOUR B*TCH JUST GRADUATED COLLEGE!!! anyway much love to all and I CAN'T WAIT to be a judge here :heart::siptea:

28 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

hiiii guys sorry i've been MIA today... YOUR B*TCH JUST GRADUATED COLLEGE!!! anyway much love to all and I CAN'T WAIT to be a judge here :heart::siptea:

Congratulations!!!!!!:clap:

UfgH3JD.png

The skies are so dull and so gray

There’s no white to be found I’m afraid

All the Christmas lights up on display

Look like adornments atop of some graves

--

I'm Making Snow, the holiday special single, has been submitted!

17 minutes ago, Hug said:

UfgH3JD.png

--

I bet it’s all it’s cracked up to be. :eli:

How are you spending the Holidays this year?

With my family, eating food, opening gifts, the standard.

Putting up that AMAZINGLY DECORATED fake af Christmas tree!!!! #PicsOrItDidntHappen (I fear)

Santa Tell Me by Ariana Grande, Underneath the Tree by Kelly Clarkson, and Carrie Underwood's cover of Hark! The Herald Angels Sing are my three go-tos.

Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas (shout out to @Augmented for mentioning this movie!!!!)

Christmas Cookies, okay, allllllll the cookies (except peppermint cookies, they can go)

Hermey, my man, just wanted to be a dentist, and he WILL get his flowers and his REVENGE.

Santa will get his stupid comeupits in my Christmas song, because that old man can CHOKE.

Only in my song where I get to tear this supposed jolly man APART.

14 hours ago, GentleDance said:

Hope I can submit something this time :emofish:

Sign ups:

1. StormFury

2. Euterpe

3. Element

4. Legend E

5. Julia Fox

6. Hug

7.  Gavin. 

8. D e v o n

9. GentleDance

:duca:

whenever you make your comeback, it will be a moment for sure

11 hours ago, JoeAg said:

Ahhhh, congrats! :clap:

very glad to have you judging :heart:

12 hours ago, Hug said:

I really think I wrote one of the best one liners of my whole career in this song...for a holiday special :laugh:

10 hours ago, Hug said:

UfgH3JD.png

--

Oooo pop off legend, ate :yum: 

13 hours ago, Aurora said:

Despite not being directly involved in the planning of this event, with fountain's blessing I wanted to gift our panel of judges (@Augmented@Achilles., @JoeAg, and @TruGemini) with some special Frost Blue Hit Tokens to congratulate and thank them for offering their services:

Avatar-FrostBlueCoin-Augmented.pngAvatar-FrostBlueCoin-Achilles.pngAvatar-FrostBlueCoin-JoeAg.pngAvatar-FrostBlueCoin-TruGemini.png

(As always, if you would like to request a remake, I am more than happy to oblige, but I personally think these are very cool!)

I'll also make the winner of this holiday special a Frost Blue Hit Token with a graphic of their choosing, so if you're undecided on whether to submit or not, may this extra gift turn the (yule) tide and help your festivity flow!

I’m afraid you’ve done it again :clap3: they look wonderful, thank you!

Hopefully this site outage is only for a few hours or something…. but knowing our luck… :santa:

Well, no matter how long it is, keep writing and we’ll be back whenever things are online again! :celestial:

9 hours ago, Euterpe said:

Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas (shout out to @Augmented for mentioning this movie!!!!)

Ahhhh I didn’t expect to find someone else who had seen it :date:

Whoever composed the score was stomping :spin:

I was not planning on participating... but then something hit me :cupid:

1. StormFury

2. Euterpe

3. Element

4. Legend E

5. Julia Fox

6. Hug

7.  Gavin. 

8. D e v o n

9. GentleDance

10. Remmy

Also I was filling out the questionaire but then realized my answers are so boring so I scrapped it nnn but yeah I'm just chilling and staying home this year, like most years.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.