Janet Jackson | Together Again Tour | Coming to a city near you!

James_Dean

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kishi

• robbyds

• KKKIMO92

• Moth 2 The Flame

"I know we'll be together again"

It must be tour dates :jonny6:

If she doesn’t come to the UK I’m unstanning, this will be her FIFTH US tour since 2015 (including Metamorphosis), meanwhile she cancelled on us and has given us absolutely nothing since

Just now, TheGreatestX said:

Fjv05DYUcAADa-O?format=jpg&name=medium

**** :jonny4:

Just now, brainmaniac said:

Touring again with no new album? :spin:

Legacy acts. :what:

She's looking good, though. Maybe I'll see her this round.

1 minute ago, Tusk said:

Legacy acts. :what:

She's looking good, though. Maybe I'll see her this round.

It’ll be 8 years soon since her last one though :gaycat6:

Just now, brainmaniac said:

It’ll be 8 years soon since her last one though :gaycat6:

My fav Stevie Nicks keeps touring but her last album was in 2014....and she doesn't even perform any songs from that album anymore. :smile2:

IDC abt no world tour that she'll probably cancel halfway through :deadbanana2:

WE WANT MUSIC 

I don’t want Janet to turn into a touring legacy artist. I use to love the times you’d go to a Janet show to see a brand new show, new choreography and new music. The last few tours were just her singing the same well known songs with the same choreography. She can do what she wants obviously but I want a new show and more so new music

New music and dates should have dropped when the documentary dropped. She wasted so much hype. 

Normally I don't believe anything unless it comes from her lips... but I'm ready for Janet to SLAY us again!!!!

3 minutes ago, Asparagus Spears said:

I don’t want Janet to turn into a touring legacy artist. I use to love the times you’d go to a Janet show to see a brand new show, new choreography and new music. The last few tours were just her singing the same well known songs with the same choreography. She can do what she wants obviously but I want a new show and more so new music

If anything, this is a farewell. Judging from the end of the documentary, this era is her farewell to raise her son.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.