Sabrina's “Nonsense” smashing on Spotify | #6 US #16 UK #12 WW | over 3.4M streams

Julia Fox

5 minutes ago, Gerry I Shot said:

Wonder where it will debut on the hot 100?

Probably between numbers 60 and 80, considering it still has a lot of room to grow on radio and other streaming platforms .

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• Walk_Away21

• Ger

• simmnfierzig

5 minutes ago, Gerry I Shot said:

Wonder where it will debut on the hot 100?

Likely not because it exploded on Wednesday so I think it will debut in two weeks :WAP: radio is supporting it and streams are stable so I fear a top 60 debut is secured 

2 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Likely not because it exploded on Wednesday so I think it will debut in two weeks :WAP: radio is supporting it and streams are stable so I fear a top 60 debut is secured 

It should debut next week though, no? This week's chart will be released on Tuesday, so the chart after that one (next week's one) is where it will debut.

Just now, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

It should debut next week though, no? This week's chart will be released on Tuesday, so the chart after that one (next week's one) is where it will debut.

yeah I was talking about that lol but maybe if we are lucky this could debut 100 or something this Tuesday but I doubt it 

16 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Oh yes, should have specified the following week. There’s no way it’ll debut tomorrow. 

imagine if the charts become Shakira vs Miley Cyrus vs SZA vs Taylor Swift vs Sabrina Carpenter in like 2 months time :deadbanana4:

Radio will finally play it :clap3:

LET'S GOOOOO

3 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

COME THROUGH. I need this to hit the top 10 in USA. At least her team finally woke up and released this smasha.

qW82HKa.gif

#25 (+24) on global Spotify :giraffe:

#20 (+5) in the US

TTH when?

5 minutes ago, Ger-55 said:

TTH when?

Later next week hopefully :WAP: imagine if its added tonight 

13 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Later next week hopefully :WAP: imagine if its added tonight 

Hopefully, it's the least that sh*tty label can do for Sabrina. :shakeno:

2 minutes ago, Ger-55 said:

Hopefully, it's the least that sh*tty label can do for Sabrina. :shakeno:

I might be delusional but i been thinking that with this nonsense smashery she could became the label main priority like Demi and Shawn were:WAP: 

3 hours ago, simmnfierzig said:

#20 (+5) in the US

holy f*ck :jonny6:

also, thank you for keeping this thread updated @Julia Fox!!! i've been obsessed with this song for months and i'm so happy it's blowing up for real now

3 hours ago, simmnfierzig said:

#20 (+5) in the US

Only 150,000 streams from top 20 globally, she's getting there hopefully. Maybe top ten by Sunday if she continues to surge like this.

24 minutes ago, cityfolk said:

holy f*ck :jonny6:

also, thank you for keeping this thread updated @Julia Fox!!! i've been obsessed with this song for months and i'm so happy it's blowing up for real now

You are welcome sweetie :heart: i have been a stan since day 1 and i have been growing up with her (we have the same age basically) so we have went through some similar situations at the same time so i feel conected to her persona and music so seeing her and this song blowing up and getting so much recognition feels so unreal but also incredible even more considering what she went through during the past years

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.