Sabrina's “Nonsense” smashing on Spotify | #6 US #16 UK #12 WW | over 3.4M streams

Julia Fox

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• Walk_Away21

• Ger

• simmnfierzig

Did this chart on the billboard hot 100 yet? 

Has this been sent to pop radio yet?

Has she given a performance of this song yet? 

15 minutes ago, Power love said:

Did this chart on the billboard hot 100 yet? 

Has this been sent to pop radio yet?

Has she given a performance of this song yet? 

none of those :)

It’s “Nonsense” How her label is doing the bare minimum to push this song.

This could literally be her breakout hit & it feels like all her team has done is place it on playlists & film a cheap music video. 

It’s weird some artist can’t even release full albums until something goes viral on tic toc yet she’s killing it there and on streaming yet nothing.

Been waiting for her to smash since 2016, I hope this does it for her :jonny6:

this is the best song of the year and deserves to go #1 i fear :clap3: the fact that it hasn’t already is a crime against humanity :jonny5:

does the remix count towards spotify? because honestly it’s a genius move to survive christmas freeze

Edited by Carter

9 hours ago, sourtwink said:

this is the best song of the year and deserves to go #1 i fear :clap3: the fact that it hasn’t already is a crime against humanity :jonny5:

this massive spill :clap3:

2 hours ago, Carter said:

does the remix count towards spotify? because honestly it’s a genius move to survive christmas freeze

I think it does!

18 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

I think it does!

but the lyrics is different, same artist same song tho different lyrics… did anyone do it before?

44 minutes ago, Carter said:

but the lyrics is different, same artist same song tho different lyrics… did anyone do it before?

well there are remixes with different lyrics tho and she clearly says at the start that it’s a holiday remix lol 

• 1 month later...

Had to double check myself cause I couldn't believe it, wow :eek: Finally getting its justice all this time later

holy f*ck, WHAT?!?

Where did this huge single-day surge come from? It's been semi-viral for a while already

2 minutes ago, cityfolk said:

holy f*ck, WHAT?!?

Where did this huge single-day surge come from? It's been semi-viral for a while already

Lack of releases, Xmas and year end freeze and obviously people starting to catch up on the song plus the ones that have been streaming it since it started to get viral/the album came out + she has getting little by little playlisting to establish a growing audience 

Edited by Julia Fox

Needs to get on Today's Top Hits next week!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.