• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• whatyouwant_

• Delusional

• calvinharrisfan

• MississippiZara

46 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Yall act as if Flowers by Miley served some reinvention lol give me great pop tracks, thats all that matter

THANK YOU!:clap3:

The double standards! 

The haters are really something else.

26 minutes ago, whatyouwant_ said:

+21.1k videos on tiktok now :skull:

Viral queen :skull:

25.1k videos now on tiktok, +4k in the last hour :WAP:

Hmm these TikTok updates.. we better see some reflection of that on tomorrow's Spotify update :bird:

If this translates into Spotify, people are gonna ask if she slept with someone from Tiktok, the mess this will be :skull:

Wow kind of a waste, why chase a sound that happened 3 years ago? I guess it’ll do well in Europe.

she needs to serve us some 90s Swedish bubblegum pop ace of base type music 

Edited by Cyanide

I feel like that the UK is the best chance at her getting a hit, but it’s not looking…. great..

She‘s only #20 on iTunes (and it’s relatively easy to go Top 10 on iTunes now lol) and she’s currently N/A on Apple Music UK Top 200, whereas other NMF releases are already charting. She’s also placed fairly low on NMF U.K. on Spotify.. 

If radio/TikTok get on board here and she drops a few remixes she could probably snatch a Top 20 hit at least but she isn’t exactly on course for a strong debut :rip:

10 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

I feel like that the UK is the best chance at her getting a hit, but it’s not looking…. great..

She‘s only #20 on iTunes (and it’s relatively easy to go Top 10 on iTunes now lol) and she’s currently N/A on Apple Music UK Top 200, whereas other NMF releases are already charting. She’s also placed fairly low on NMF U.K. on Spotify.. 

If radio/TikTok get on board here and she drops a few remixes she could probably snatch a Top 20 hit at least but she isn’t exactly on course for a strong debut :rip:

I don't think anyone expects a big debut for this, it's going to have to be a grower.

Zara didn't have a big hit in years, she'll have to build her name again.

21 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

Who is expecting her to a have a strong debut? No one said that here :rip:

Also she is coming from several failures so she has to build up everything again. #20 on iTunes is already good for her, the song is not in the front page like others releases (Ora, Sam, etc..), "Can't Tame Her" is one of the top tracks of the week. The Poster Girl singles (besides Ruin My Life) didnt even crack TOP 40/50 at all. She is not the type of singer that you can expect to skyrocket to TOP 10 or TOP 5. Her song takes time.

Edited by whatyouwant_

4 minutes ago, whatyouwant_ said:

Who is expecting her to a have a strong debut? No one said that here :rip:

Also she is coming from several failures so she has to build up everything again. #20 on iTunes is already good for her, the song is not in the front page like others releases (Ora, Sam, etc..), "Can't Tame Her" is one of the top tracks of the week. The other songs she released didnt even crack TOP 40 at all. She is not the type of singer that you can expect to skyrocket to TOP 10 or TOP 5. Her song takes time.

At quite literally no point anywhere in my post did I say anyone was expecting this to have a strong debut, lol. I was making a passing comment about how it won’t be doing that based on its current performance, not trying to insinuate that the song was underperforming or that anyone was expecting it to perform otherwise. I was trying to contextualise that the song isn’t doing very well at the moment but has the possibility of turning in to a semi-decent sized hit over here! 

I have been streaming the song more than I thought I would and am hoping she finds some success with this, even though I think she’s capable of better (Love Me Land was a moment)

16 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

At quite literally no point anywhere in my post did I say anyone was expecting this to have a strong debut, lol. I was making a passing comment about how it won’t be doing that based on its current performance, not trying to insinuate that the song was underperforming or that anyone was expecting it to perform otherwise. I was trying to contextualise that the song isn’t doing very well at the moment but has the possibility of turning in to a semi-decent sized hit over here! 

I have been streaming the song more than I thought I would and am hoping she finds some success with this, even though I think she’s capable of better (Love Me Land was a moment)

well, it's just sounded different from what you said, but anyways, keep streaming to help her buy a sandwich :giraffe:

Edited by whatyouwant_

1 hour ago, Cyanide said:

I love this song so much :jonny6:

OT: Issa harmless and fun bop. She snapped a bit

TrueBlood

19 minutes ago, whatyouwant_ said:

well, it's just sounded different from what you said, but anyways, keep streaming to help her buy a sandwich :giraffe:

She can afford a whole Tesco’s meal deal now thanks to my streams, don’t you worry! 

me shouting “ALL NIGHT” during the chorus

Meme Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

so catchyyy omg. I’m praying this is a hit. Come on Zara. Perform it everywhere!! :WAP:

Just now, whatyouwant_ said:

30k videos on tiktok now (+5k from last hour) :deadbanana:

Omg :jonny6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.