Zara Larsson - "Can't Tame Her"

Supervillain

It’s just another blinding lights rip off but it’s a bop for the gays so I’ll be streaming 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• whatyouwant_

• Delusional

• calvinharrisfan

• MississippiZara

A little disappointed tbh. Sounds dated but Zara does sounds great vocally and it's kind of a bop. Rooting for her, maybe it will be a grower

Oof she’s like 1-2 years late (a frequent problem throughout her career) to be leading with this synth wave sound. I will be streaming tho. Issa bop

i mean this in the worst way possible: it sounds like a scrapped britney spears concept demo that keri hilson was thinking of maybe touching in summer 06

49 minutes ago, #Beautiful said:

i mean this in the worst way possible: it sounds like a scrapped britney spears concept demo that keri hilson was thinking of maybe touching in summer 06

It doesn’t even sound remotely like this? Zara haters genuinely say anything 

Just now, Delusional said:

Like :toofunny3: as if synthwave was a thing in 2006 

5 minutes ago, Delusional said:

I am legitimately a stan and I own all of her physicals, even signed. This is Danja produced and it shows. Stop assuming stuff to fit your weird mental narrative 

It's...fine. Tove Styrke's Start Walking is the better scandi girl Blinding Lights knock-off and it's still just decent :rip:

A big bop i love it already my song of the year :jonny6:

I think it's cute

Okay this is great! I usually cringe at Blinding Lights clones but there’s something about this that sets it apart for me. It reminds me of Start Walking by Tove Styrke a bit which I love. I wasn’t expecting this to be as good as it is, I’m impressed. 

8 hours ago, Lady Claire said:

I love the melodies and the video, but the production sounds so cheap and it annoys me.

Sounds like they just threw "blinding lights type beat" from independent/new producers on YouTube, picked one and put her to sing on it. I would love if someone created an edit with better production, i would've done that if i knew how to do it.

I don't mind the BL vibes but it's tiring actually. She's late to that trend. I hope she comes with something else for the 2nd single aside from that synthwave/disco energy, we've had enough

tru

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.